test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Idlers

ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hip Hip Hurraa! for those.
Last night they were 2 guys fooling around at spawn point :D jumping around and stuff.
And this one time there was one dude just standing there. When i respawned again there he were sitting! :D
Pls party leaders kick if u see those.
Death to all Rogues! -Tripnotik
Post edited by ezkiyu on

Comments

• shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Haha I had 1 guy disconnect at beginning of a match, and 2 people rushed node 2 and got owned then they just started cussing us out and one said "enjoy your well deserved loss" so I kicked him and pm'd him "Enjoy your well deserved nothing."

If I ever get pvp party lead, I don't hesitate to kick out <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats the way m8!
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather play with people who have no idea what they are doing than people who have no idea what they are doing and raging about it.
  • hentorohentoro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PvP is broken, many ppl wants only daily quest for AD. Join arena and then idle in corner.
  • rasmenar2112rasmenar2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah, the idlers can be problematic, then there's the troll party leads who are willing to take a loss in exchange for the laughs they get when they boot everyone from the group.

Might be worth adding in a few grief prevention mechanics here and there :)
    Alone in the darkness, that is where you truly discover yourself. Without self, without the core of your identity, you are nothing. - Rasmenar
    edited May 2013
    hentoro wrote: »
    PvP is broken, many ppl wants only daily quest for AD. Join arena and then idle in corner.

People who play it once just for the daily, by all means, keep doing what ya doing.. When they're out of epic +5 level 60 armor/weapon set that's alright with me
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haha I had 1 guy disconnect at beginning of a match, and 2 people rushed node 2 and got owned then they just started cussing us out and one said "enjoy your well deserved loss" so I kicked him and pm'd him "Enjoy your well deserved nothing."

If I ever get pvp party lead, I don't hesitate to kick out <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

My hero! I didn't know the lead could kick! I am never lead though :( It seems it is always the bot :P
  • gordrogordro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pvp is so unbalanced right now its not funny. And I can understand people giving up when you see the stupidity of some teams.

Its boring playing for a 100% loose because your team is a bunch of idiots. I've not even found a way to leave the BG and try for a new team either.

So its 15 minutes of my time spent in a not very enjoyable way
    edited May 2013
    It's ridiculous. I'll queue in pvp with a group and a solo ends up taking party lead lol.

But I agree entirely that the pvp needs changed. Some sort of team death match would be fun, but this capture the hill with unbalanced classes is just.. iffy.. It's easy though.
    edited May 2013
    gordro wrote: »
    Pvp is so unbalanced right now its not funny. And I can understand people giving up when you see the stupidity of some teams.

Its boring playing for a 100% loose because your team is a bunch of idiots. I've not even found a way to leave the BG and try for a new team either.

So its 15 minutes of my time spent in a not very enjoyable way

I stopped reading when you said 100% loose, then called your team a bunch of idiots. All I see right now is someone who probably rages at everyone while you yourself have no diea what you're doing..
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

You sir just became a hero. Which shard are you playing on? cause i wanna play with you in domination
  • ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope u in dragon :D
    edited May 2013
    I stopped reading when you said 100% loose, then called your team a bunch of idiots. All I see right now is someone who probably rages at everyone while you yourself have no diea what you're doing..

i think he meant idiot by idling/leaving so peace to you <3
  • django02django02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you teleported out of arena map, when you leave PVP party, like in dungeon delves?
    edited May 2013
    yes. and get nothing. except daily if i remember right. so kick all idlers!
    edited May 2013
    I am on Dragon shard actually. You've guys might of seen me in Zone chat advertise my clan, The Devil's Den
    edited May 2013
    I am on Dragon shard actually. You've guys might of seen me in Zone chat advertise my clan, The Devil's Den

haha somehow i knew it :D
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

YES! i'm in dragon shard aswell, but guildless. If you want we can play some domination together ;)
  • devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm totally for NOT scolding teammates...BUT when i just killed 2 ppl and running around with just 10% hp left....is it THAT bad to throw me a heal? I can understand if the cleric is busy hitting someone else or something...but if i can run back to our side, run around for around 3 minutes, ATTEMPT to hit ANOTHER enemy that RESPAWNED and RAN BACK still with my 10% hp....then...i think the cleric is abit <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....

Facts is facts. I just killed 2 ppl...and if that heal came, i could've done way more. So tell me, is it unreasonable irritation i felt?
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
    edited May 2013
    Yep lol. When servers back up you'll see me zone chatting again probably.
  • atlascatatlascat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since i dont know how to make a thread in this forums, please answer my quick question.
    Is there a pvp past 20+ level?
    edited May 2013
    Yes Atlascat. Pvp domination queues people in the same level bracket. IE

10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59. I think 60s in a league of their own though..
  • rasmenar2112rasmenar2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IMO, Devoted Clerics need to realize that their best use in PVP is to heal the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of everyone they can see. I tend to get flustered when I see Clerics in dungeon and PVP groups that seem to think that they are playing a DPS class lol.
    Alone in the darkness, that is where you truly discover yourself. Without self, without the core of your identity, you are nothing. - Rasmenar
    edited May 2013
    IMO, Devoted Clerics need to realize that their best use in PVP is to heal the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of everyone they can see. I tend to get flustered when I see Clerics in dungeon and PVP groups that seem to think that they are playing a DPS class lol.

yeah been there haha :D
    edited May 2013
    agree for dungeons, there are way too many troll clerics. but for pvp it depends on how the cleric is built since there is freedom on that
    edited May 2013
    Way too many troll GWF who think they can handle a rogue. I'm like...

lOoooOl Okay
    edited May 2013
    aw **** servers up.

~~~Don't Blink~~~ ;) thats my user name
  • candiflavorcandiflavor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Funny u mentioned that, i play cleric and i pvp almost all the time. most of the time i came in top 3. If you haven't play cleric then you should try it. the heals is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and limited. what's the point of pvping if you there just to heal and run back for it to recharge and run up to heal again? fun for u? you probably play dps class huh? i can heal but idiot dps don't realize how cleric heals are limited. and TR own cleric real fast. i run around and around for awhile just to get some help while the dps are on my ***. but i dont see any dps came to help? all they do is go for the kills. another funny thing is idiot doesn't know how to win a pvp. why would u charged at a tank while your healer get pawn by their dps/wiz.
  • atlascatatlascat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes Atlascat. Pvp domination queues people in the same level bracket. IE

10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59. I think 60s in a league of their own though..

Well i am level 19 and it says im too big level for Domination PvP?
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes idle PvPers are a big issue. There needs to be a way to vote kick people out. Not only for PvP but for PvE.

I was told that if you /ignore folks you cannot be put in a group with them.

Start ignoring the TROLLs.

On a side note: Anyone notice a high level of disconnects with PvP arenas?