test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, how much have YOU spent so far?

iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm generally curious how much people have spent this early on into the OB release.
Me personally I've spent $60 on a founders pack.
What have YOU spent?
Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
Post edited by iamphaus on

Comments

• zinopsiswarszinopsiswars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Spent $60 on founders pack and $20 for keys. so $80 so far.
  • gunthology77gunthology77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spent 60 on founders .... will not spend a dime more until cash shop prices are dropped.
  • lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not a dang thing!....(So I'm cheap, sue me :p )
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    $60 for founder and $80 for keys/tokens
  • treal512treal512 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was thinking about buying a respec today, but I think it's a little too early (sub-30 char). So $0, atm.
  • fatpat82fatpat82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $110- $60 for founders then bought $50 for zen
  • henzaihenzai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 154
    edited May 2013
    200 on founders, 20 on keys
  • ganksterbydayganksterbyday Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $0 and still having fun
  • raarupraarup Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    200$ on the big pack - just because Im in love and I want the game to have my babies!
  • malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $10 for a respec token and some keys.
  • dragonmonkdragonmonk Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought $60 founders, don't regret it one bit, and $0 since then. Nothing other then bags interest me in zen store.
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They asked me for one of my lungs and that's where I drew the line
  • velleriandvelleriand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $60 for the Guardian Pack and another $50 for more bag space, a respec token and a few keys to try my luck at a Nightmare Mount.
    No mount, but I did get a few rare Leadership items that really helped speed things up.

If I spend any more it'll be for respecs (I do that a lot, in every game) and some bloody bank space.
    Keredain - Trickster Rogue
    Kain - Guardian Fighter
  • lastmaxstandinglastmaxstanding Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I subbed WoW for 6 years, I've spent a couple hundred in a month on a certain FB game (not mafia wars, thank god), I dropped about 500 into City of Heroes over a year. I decided I needed a new MMO because I just wasn't feeling WoW anymore and CoH went dark. I tried, and subbed into just to make sure I was getting the full experience, about a dozen 'F2P' mmos in the last month. A few of them I spent 5-10 on shop items to see if this system or that system improved the game enough to be what hooked me.

So far I've spent 0 here, and I think it's likely to stay that way. Giving it a while longer to see if I keep playing, and I like the Foundry idea, but something about the pricing structure and the types of items on sale rubs me the wrong way.
  • draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $60 on Guardian. Lucky I had Zen from way way way back given as promo bonus, so I used that to purchase 3 bags and still have some Zen left over for the future.
  • ringomandingooringomandingoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    right everything is so expensive i think they would sell a lot more and be better off if they lowered prices, people would buy way more
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too much, but do I regret it? No not really.
  • myrmeenlhalmyrmeenlhal Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the Heroes of the North founder's pack, but nothing else. Will consider buying character slots when new classes are added... but will probably try to stick to just using AD rather than Zen for other things.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As you can tell by my avatar title, the big pack. As for extra? I'll only give you a hint that i have been able to get all three jester's garb items from the bars you get from lockboxes.

I need help... ;)
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spent 60 on founders .... will not spend a dime more until cash shop prices are dropped.

Those prices will not change unless it is one of their special sales on certain items at like 10 or 20% off.
  • torgrimmxtorgrimmx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im having fun so far, but i wont use money for garbage. In other Word cosmetic Things ^^

If i keep having fun i can see myself buying the absolute needed to make the account work. In other Words a decent Companion, bags, slots in bank, more chars etc.

Answer : Zero so far.
    Torgrimm Jarl - Olav Jarl
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nothing and never will.
    Paying for bags and respecs...they should be ashamed of themselves.
  • jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $10 for 24 slot bags or whatever the size is, I require space to get a killer economy.
  • velleriandvelleriand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It never fails to surprise me, the amount of people who flame and troll other people who spend money on F2P games.
    Or proudly exclaim "I never spent a dime and I never will!".

Yes, gods forbid you support a game you enjoy playing.

Take a minute to kiss the collective asses of people who Pre-Ordered and continue to purchase Zen.
    We're the ones who will keep the game going for all you freeloaders.
    Keredain - Trickster Rogue
    Kain - Guardian Fighter
  • ancineancine Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think that players who have spent 0 have more fun than others.
    I've spent 0 and i find it fun to progress your character without unneeded help which the zen store supplies.
  • dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    $59.99 Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    $50.00 +5300 5300 zen
    $30.00 +3000 3000 zen
    $20.00 +2000 2000 zen
    $30.00 +3000 3000 zen
    $199.99 Hero of the North Founders' Pack
    $20.00 +2000 2000 zen
    $50.00 +5300 5300 zen

389.98 total... Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>..
    Ok no more lol...
    I just did the math.
  • rstzedrstzed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $2.00 for a character make over. The character was only lvl 10 but I was too lazy to restart the character. I had to buy $5.00 worth of Zen but I also play CO so it may go there instead. I'm still up in the air about the game. The honey badger would work with my character but at $35.00, come on. I have been willing to pay up to $15 a month for other MMO's but looking at the Z-store prices that's one bag for one character. Too much.
  • mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the Heroes of the North founder's pack, the guardian, the adventure pack and maybe $350.00 worth of zen points.
    Im curious about this also:

Does more money go back into the game than with subscription systems? What percentage of players spend nothing, little, moderate and large amounts of money?
  • lunchbox2042lunchbox2042 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have spent $0 so far.
  • luariialuariia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not a single cent. Cash grab games do not get a penny from me until they prove themselves. This game has not as of yet. It may never prove itself enough for me to spend actual money on it. I'd rather quit than waste any part of a paycheck on a game that doesn't deliver.