test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RIP in peace Neverwinter

nick94nick94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Post edited by nick94 on

Comments

• Options
    roguejd000roguejd000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    In truth, I came here to flame you for essentially saying, "Rest in peace in peace, Neverwinter"... but then I watched the video and loled.
  • Options
    steampunkysteampunky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meh. It's Beta. People keep having expectations of a game at launch.

Call it "Soft Launch" all you like, it remains a beta build.

What you should be upset about is CO and STO both getting killed by these Beta issues.

-Rachel-
    Great Weapon Fighter tanks? Who are you kidding? Cleric tanks. They draw -all- the aggro.
  • Options
    peckerticklepeckertickle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guess I'll go play call of duty until it's back up

LULZ I'd rather go stare at grass because unlike call of duty, grass grows
  • Options
    cydericcyderic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice Vid :D
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    <youtube link removed per the RoC>
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they wait for us to get into something realy cool then pull the plug and laugh. XP
    Cool video!
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lol'd hard on the comment: You do realize that R.I.P. means Rest in Peace. RIP in Peace makes no sense.
  • Options
    kitsunenyukitsunenyu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OH GAWD WE CANNOT CONNECT TO OUR FREE GAME OMOMGOMGOMGG.

Sorry. I couldn't help it :x

But seriously, as others have said, it's in beta. Chill out. It being down for a few hours isn't going to ruin your life.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kimoy8520 wrote: »
    I lol'd hard on the comment: You do realize that R.I.P. means Rest in Peace. RIP in Peace makes no sense.

Unless its some sort of super peace >_>
  • Options
    jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even got told on the youtube vid, hahaha same as ATM machine.
  • Options
    gergecgergec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nick94 wrote: »

People don't remember the launch of WoW or even D3, yet they complain for a F2P game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sponge4747sponge4747 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gergec wrote: »
    People don't remember the launch of WoW or even D3, yet they complain for a F2P game.

People remember D3, this will be forgotten in a month or two... unless it continues.
  • Options
    renshaw1renshaw1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every.single.thread...."It's beta it's beta" you guys are so gullible.
  • Options
    paragon33paragon33 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Least your doing something humorous and constructive during down time; unlike most the posts.
    I think along with Guns and Cookers we should ban forums. The irony is the majority of a player base doesn't even bother with forums.
    Yet most of us act like they do...
  • Options
    hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gergec wrote: »

Yes, but WoW was a (relatively) founding game for MMOs (NWN notwithstanding, WoW is still prevalent). PWE do the same **** for every bloody title they release and it's getting annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • Options
    gordrogordro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    paragon33 wrote: »
    Least your doing something humorous and constructive during down time; unlike most the posts.
    I think along with Guns and Cookers we should ban forums. The irony is the majority of a player base doesn't even bother with forums.
    Yet most of us act like they do...

People don't bother to post unless they are feeling either

Bored
    Super happy
    Pissed off

So far I have not had much in the way of positive things to post, though I am bored and pissed off that I game I paid for is NeverOnline (few hundred quid so far, I am no free-tard)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Please refer to:
    [h=3]Sticky: Server Status Updates[/h]
This discussion has been closed.