test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a D&D group in Oak Park Chicago

nystelnystel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
Hey guys,
Since playing Neverwinter for a few days now, I got an itching to play some really D&D. I am looking for a group to play with in the Chicago, IL area. I live in Oak Park (western suburbs). I can offer a location to play if one is needed. I current am still a little bit of a ****. I have not played in years, and I currently do not own any books. However, I am whiling to purchase them if the group is serious. I am looking for a mature group, age from 25+. Thanks guys!!
Post edited by nystel on

Comments

• atherratherr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    I am not too far from you. Albany Park. Best thing to do is look uncer craigslist. Also check out any Wizards of the Coast stores around you. They usually have folks looking for DnD,
  • nystelnystel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunantly , there are no store that are really near me. Most are in the city, even though on the map they maybe 10-15 miles away, b/c it is in the city, they can take like an hour to get to with traffic. I am not interested in dealing with all that.