test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never Geeks (Mindflayer)(EU)

jixguardsjixguards Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
The GEEKS are recruiting!

We have a website and voice communicate via Teamspeak3. The GEEKS enjoy both PvE and PvP but we are not a role-playing community. To join the GEEKS you must be over 18 years of age, have a working microphone and be an active user on Teamspeak. Connection to Teamspeak3 with a working microphone is required before the in-game guild invite is sent. Stating you will be buying a microphone tomorrow will not give you access until you have the microphone!

We have a very relaxed atmosphere with plenty of banter. Most of us are from the UK and various locations within the EU. We are from the talkGEEK community, primarily MMO gamers who talk a lot of GEEK!

Our philosophy is simple; playing games with friends and like-minded people is FUN and teamwork is key. Leave your drama at the door.

DISCLAIMER: If you're an emotionally needy person and find that your feelings are hurt easily, then this is NOT the right guild for you.

http://www.talkgeek.net

If you would like to join our community please feel free to leave an application on the site or if you want to just come meet us first before joining then I can send you our Teamspeak connection information.

Thanks for reading

See you in game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jixguards on

Comments

• nealuknealuk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come and join us and be geeky :o
    full
  • jixguardsjixguards Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Hey Neal welcome to our thread :-)

... lets see if my sig works this time :-p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jixguardsjixguards Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    servers will be down 2mora 3pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blue1blue1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings all, looking forward to seeing all the content of this game and hopefully meeting some great members on the way too, A game is that much more enjoyable with a good community. Jump on our site and get to know us. Until then I wish you vast dungeons and plenty of dragons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    blue1 wrote: »
    Greetings all, looking forward to seeing all the content of this game and hopefully meeting some great members on the way too, A game is that much more enjoyable with a good community. Jump on our site and get to know us. Until then I wish you vast dungeons and plenty of dragons

Welcome to the Geeks thread :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Morning Geeks! lv18 and rdy for first dungeon :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    These forums are busy already bumping :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    jixguards wrote: »

We have a website and voice communicate via Teamspeak3. The GEEKS enjoy both PvE and PvP but we are not a role-playing community. To join the GEEKS you must be over 18 years of age, have a working microphone and be an active user on Teamspeak. Connection to Teamspeak3 with a working microphone is required before the in-game guild invite is sent. Stating you will be buying a microphone tomorrow will not give you access until you have the microphone!

We have a very relaxed atmosphere with plenty of banter. Most of us are from the UK and various locations within the EU. We are from the talkGEEK community, primarily MMO gamers who talk a lot of GEEK!

Our philosophy is simple; playing games with friends and like-minded people is FUN and teamwork is key. Leave your drama at the door.

DISCLAIMER: If you're an emotionally needy person and find that your feelings are hurt easily, then this is NOT the right guild for you.

If you would like to join our community please feel free to leave an application on the site or if you want to just come meet us first before joining then I can send you our Teamspeak connection information. Please respect that we only allow 5 in at a time, once their trial period has completed then additional spaces will be made.

Thanks for reading

See you in game!

Bumping our lovely thread :-p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Our community appears to be enjoying this game so far. Come and enjoy it with us!
    full
    edited May 2013
    event set up in game rsvp guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Good runs tonight guys :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Ahhhh server is down :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Oh dear, wonder who forgot to put a penny in the meter...
    full
    edited May 2013
    oh no extended server down time :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

If you would like to join our community please feel free to leave an application on the site or if you want to just come meet us first before joining then I can send you our Teamspeak connection information. Please respect that we only allow 5 in at a time, once their trial period has completed then additional spaces will be made.

Thanks for reading

See you in game!

Bumping our lovely thread :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joxbardjoxbard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nevermind I just realized you guys are EU... well free bump!
    edited May 2013
    No probs mate :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • professor#2850 professor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your guild sounds very interesting! What are the peak times during which your guild plays? I'm a Yank who plays at odd hours, so perhaps our playing times might coincide.
    edited May 2013
    our peak times are the opposite to yours although many of us play all hours :-p

sorry though mate we don't recruit American folk

gl in your search
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Bumping thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Servers should be back soon guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 14s
    Update: We're still working on making the shards available for everyone and are getting closer to having an ETA for you. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andyinioandyinio Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to join the community but for some reason I am unable to post anything on the forums. ("You have insufficient privileges to post here") ;)
    edited May 2013
    have you confirmed account via email ?

will pm your teamspeak3 details :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    andyinio wrote: »
    I'd like to join the community but for some reason I am unable to post anything on the forums. ("You have insufficient privileges to post here") ;)

I have sent you pm and approved your account on the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arhibaldaarhibalda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys!
    If I want to join a guild to improve my English (yeah-yeah, I'm speaking with terrible accent and even belgians say that it's too soft) - is your guild a suitable place for that? :)
    edited May 2013
    one of our most respected members is from Belgian :-)

add me in game I am J1xx3r@Nastee

will send teamspeak3 details via a pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    bumping thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    one of our most respected members is from Belgian :-)

WHAT ? No one told me anything about guild members with respect :(
    edited May 2013
    :-) its earned though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]