test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About my last thread.

supamelasupamela Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear mod, thanks for answer my thread and close it, my english is like your spanish (zero) but i will try to make my best so you can understand me.

Isn't fair for most of us to be like this, you are a company not an "start-up", do you have a plan (i want imagine) hope you fix all this issues soon before you become NeverWinterFALL.

Also here you have a little text wich may help you:

If not taken care basics, of no use the details and extras

Not enough to know what services to offer, at what level should we do and what is the best way to offer them a quality service incorporates all components on it to get the maximum satisfaction in the customer experience.

The following are the 10 basic components of good service, if not well covered hardly reach adequate service quality.

SAFETY: well covered only when we can say that the customer provide zero risk, zero zero doubts dangers and service.

CREDIBILITY: goes together security, you must demonstrate absolute safety to create an atmosphere of trust and you need to be truthful and honest, or lie sobreprometer not just to make the sale.

COMMUNICATION: You must maintain knowledgeable customer using a simple oral and body language you can understand, if we've covered those aspects of security and credibility, probably will be easier to keep open the communication channel customer - company.

UNDERSTANDING THE CLIENT: is not smiling at all times to customers but to maintain good communication that allows to know what you want, when you want and how you want in an effort to put ourselves in their place.

ACCESSIBILITY: to give excellent service we have several means of contact with the customer, suggestion boxes, complaints and claims, both physically and on the website (if you have it), line 800, ... also need to establish regular channels within the organization for this type of observation, not about creating bureaucracy but to establish real actions to take advantage of them allowing our customers flaws were detected.

COURTESY: attention, sympathy, respect and helpfulness of the staff, as they say, education and good manners do not fight with anyone. Captivate is easier if we give our customers a great deal and offer great attention.

PROFESSIONALISM: possession of the skills and knowledge of the service execution on the part of all members of the organization, remember not only the people who are in the Frontline do the service.

RESPONSIVE: willingness to help customers and provide them with a fast and timely. Our customers do not have to beg us for treatment, or for their difficulties or problems are resolved, we must be aware of the difficulties, to stay one step ahead of them and a good way to do this is with the observations retroaliment
Post edited by supamela on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, can't paste the rest of my translation
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    All the issues are being fixed as they arrive in as timely a manner as possible.

Is there downtime? Yes.
    Are they doing the best they can to communicate and help players with any issues? Yes.

Do you have a specific complaint about what you feel is could be improved upon?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes i do have a few, i work as a community manager on spanish sites (social ones and sites like this one) and you always give something to your "free workers" because this is what we are now, testing your stuff, reporting errors, we do work for free so you can sell a stable product, a great idea can be to give something wich make my time worth (and the one from my friends and game comrades). Choose what, but do it. I already spend 50 usd (nothing to me because i work).

Betas are great to test stuff and see what users think about your product, but if you can't maintain your product the users who join the first time to test your product will just leave to another game, don't care how great your game is, you will lose.

How you DON'T lose the users?

If you have 100 servers ups, you just run another 50 and move 50 players there, you can do it and is simple. Then you shutdown the "old ones" and players keep playing without complains. Every single time ur offline you are losing money.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    There have been give-aways in the past and I am sure there will be give-aways in the future. :)

Ok, come on now guys. He's welcome to voice his opinions and feedback. He's been very civil so be civil back.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can i have your stuff

**couldnt resist**
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Thank you very much for the repost and explanation. You feedback is very welcome. Your English is very good, don't underestimate yourself!

About copy/paste: These forums don't like special characters, so any non EN-US keys will be omitted along with everything after them. When translating, it is best to first paste into notepad and replace all the special characters, then copy it from notepad into a new post. It may also help to press the top left a/A button in the forum text editor, prior to pasting.
  • Options
    fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Wow people never cease to amaze me, no matter what language they speak.
    signature_zps124e0389.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    supamela wrote: »
    If you have 100 servers ups, you just run another 50 and move 50 players there, you can do it and is simple. Then you shutdown the "old ones" and players keep playing without complains. Every single time ur offline you are losing money.

Neverwinter has three shards. Not three servers.
    Each shard is a network of hundreds of servers.

The downtime now is for every single one of the games Cryptic has. I don't know the specifics of why but this wasn't a minor issues caused by the servers being overloaded or anything. This was a hardware failure in something crucial to all of the games Cryptic develops and hosts.

This is above and beyond a server issue. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you can generate a forum in Spanish, do not mind having to work with you for free, just to improve communication with users.

There is something called "redundant server": A redundant server is a backup server, up and running on the network, that can take over instantly if the primary server fails. You can't tell me that failed too.

Maybe you have to say that as an order and the real reasons are hidden to us. Still... When you give me the talk about "hundreds of servers" you are underestimating our users, with cloud based services and many other things (i do server stuff too) we all know about those little lies! :) you got the technology and the money, hope next time you will be prepared.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the cat spilled coffee over the servers...of course

**** CATS