What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wait... Really?

13»

Comments

• narmornarmor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only HotN should.
  • paulbelerian2paulbelerian2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meowkitton wrote: »
    Honestly this isn't good enough; all my friends - except one - are guardians, the other one being a HoTN. Having to wait for them while they spent money on this game, around the same amount as a newly released game for consoles, and still not get any priority over those who spent no money at all is ridiculous. The founder pack thing was also extremely misleading, I disagree with almost every HoTN person here - except those supporting guardians as myself - because we already skip the queue, it's easy to say it's not a big deal when we aren't sitting in line with anywhere from 5000 - 7000 people, most of them not having supported this game.

The founder packs had VIP status, and yes - that symbol meant early access for guardians - but in HoTN saying you get "VIP access" and define it by "skipping queue" is both confusing and misleading. Most of my friends bought the founder pack expecting to get ahead in queue as soon as they saw what the HoTN pack did. I feel they also - at the very least - deserve that status. HoTN already have an extreme amount of bonus items, seeing my guardian bros get one extra bonus - again - for supporting this game is something I expect to see in the future. PW dropped the ball for guardians, and frankly it's outrageous. It's a great thing that you guys are working on fixing the queues, but guardians should still be behind HoTN to get in faster, they aren't f2p, they payed for this game and supported it.

-

To all other guardians, and anyone feeling the same, sign this petition: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?165441-Guardian-Founder-Partition
    and be vocal about this, it won't change unless you stand up for yourselves. I support you all fully.

im with you bro!
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    I must say you guys who did Guardian do deserve at least a faster time. You should not be in the F2P line up.
  • cigarancigaran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Intentionally limiting the queue sizes in order to push a $200 "feature" is a pretty shady business move no matter what was posted when.
    4th edition is to D&D as The Spirits Within is to Final Fantasy.

Account retired August 22, 2013. May Perfect World choke on the exploited Nightmare mounts.
  • buffbc1buffbc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    Are people still having problems with the queue? I logged into multiple times all day today with no line at all.
  • mushr00mstampmushr00mstamp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes it does
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have purchased more than 200$ for zen is that make me a VIP :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The real issue here is that the priority queue system was called VIP in the Hero pack, but the icons next to both Hero and Guardian packs included an icon that read 'VIP'. As far as I can tell, this icon was actually referring to headstart.

But anyone who read the hero pack description of 'VIP' could be forgiven for believing that the Guardian pack granted it too.
    Waiting for paladins...