test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race Change possible?

grinchqtgrinchqt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Will it be possible to do a race change in the future?

Some players may have chosen a race because they like the look, but want to change it to a race because they'd benefit from the racials a bit more for their class. Or even the other way around.
Post edited by grinchqt on

Comments

• stalkingpreystalkingprey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why would they? its their own fault for not reading carefully waht everything do and not do
  • pardexxxpardexxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering the same. I made some mistakes in my character look and I want to change some appareance stuff, like hair or something. Is that possible?
    edited May 2013
    why would they? its their own fault for not reading carefully waht everything do and not do
    Yeah, true. But we are talking about future, using real money, not for free. A lot of MMOs use that function.
  • grinchqtgrinchqt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013

it's a beta, and a beta mean's test stuff and so on. maybe some ppl didn't know there will be no wipe ?
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's called "New Character" - you find the option just before you jump in to game ;)

(Some have been asking for race change etc.. in CO and STO for years ~ so don't hold your breath)
  • uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    it will be nice
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • elfkicker5000elfkicker5000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pardexxx wrote: »
    I was wondering the same. I made some mistakes in my character look and I want to change some appareance stuff, like hair or something. Is that possible?

There is a "Temple of Alteration" in Protector's Enclave where you can change you look.
    Thanks, Dave and Gary.
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a "Temple of Alteration" in Protector's Enclave where you can change you look.

For 200 Zen each change if memory serves.

But it won't allow you to change races. I doubt they'll let you do it (especially as new races come out Soon!(tm)).

Although if they did, they could charge a lot to do so... No doubt people would pay to turn into Dragonborn...
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    race change no, but you can pay 200z to modify your skin, hair, eyes, tattoos, etc
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    grinchqt wrote: »
    it's a beta, and a beta mean's test stuff and so on. maybe some ppl didn't know there will be no wipe ?

Try rerolling. Only thing being tested is my patience, it's release.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the replies, now I have HOPE, lol.
  • galaxy1045galaxy1045 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    you necrophilic roman!
    afaik there is a "Race Change Token" in the dragon born kit.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    . . . Closing for Necromancy - but yes, Race Change tokens are currently in testing and are planned to be released with Module 4. Whether that goal is met or not, has yet to be seen.
    There is a new Race Change Token available in the Zen Market and at the Character Selection Screen. Polymorph yourself to change Race, Ability Score choices, Appearance and Character Name. This is currently free on the Preview server for testing purposes.
    Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.