test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

4 que? HoTN has to wait 3 secs?? OH LAWD!

unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I log on and have to wait in a que of 4 people? Why I bought HOTN and Guardian pack! I should not have any que and be provided with instant fun in game!

Sorry had to post this. Feel sorry for all your other folk.....really....I do.

Game is GREAT!

Please fix guild bank permissions soon:)
Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
Post edited by unclesalty on

Comments

• Options
    unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mr. Rogers walks in, removes his trusty sweater and says, "And today children the word of the day is GREEN!"

Seriously reading some of these threads is pathetic.

Everyone knew this game would be big. They offered founders packs that gave you an edge on ques. Even Guardian pack for 59.99 allows you to get ingame quickly. Now your ticked off because you (someone who invested NOTHING into the game) cant get in due to a que on open beta?

The game is great. It is not P2WIN like so many other lame and uneducated posts I have read.

Is the que crazy? Yes. Is this open beta? Yes. Do most desired mmos have a ton of people at launch? Yes.

The game is great, and I suggest you try it (once you can get online) and support the company by buying a founders pack to by pass que.)

I am fine with 3 servers because once the influx of those posting what <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the game is and how its pay 2 win leaves well have 3 servers fully occupied at all times of the day providing community. Don't add 50 servers to just reduce them down to 3 again- then have the same people say "The game has failed!!!"

Don't like the game, don't play.
  • Options
    crshdcrshd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    *ssshhh* if we ignore him, he might go away :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unclesalty wrote: »
    Even Guardian pack for 59.99 allows you to get ingame quickly.

Just to correct you, this is not the case. I'm a Guardian and a) there were no promises of faster login. b ) I waited close to 1 hour and 15 minutes this morning to log in to keep my celestial coin intact.

I expected it, though, not griping. It's launch. It happens. And I have other interests and hobbies which don't make me nerdrage about not being able to log in on a free game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OH WOW- I thought Guardians got que above freebies? If not, that to me is sad.

60.00 should give you a que above someone who has paid nothing imo.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well the HoTN was definitely worth 199.00 now if we are the only ones who get past the que.

Best 199.00 I ever spent on a game.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They need to add it in the zen store to buy the VIP head of the line privilege for like 3000 zen. :P
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crshd wrote: »
    *ssshhh* if we ignore him, he might go away :rolleyes:

Why not just report his thread for trolling? Enough reports will get him banned his hero of the north title will get him nothing then. LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Not to meantion he brought religion into the thread.
  • Options
    makaifymakaify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't appreciate being called a "freebie". Just because I haven't spend any money yet, who's to say I won't in the future. The game is not going to run forever with just the support of the founders. You can't expect Cryptic to always treat you guys like kings and queens. Believe it or not, but we the "freebies" are the future of this game.

To be honest, I think the community in Neverwinter is just horrible. There are the "heroes", the guardians and the "scumbag freebies". Frankly, I'd be glad if they'd add a "Ignore founders" option to the game. I'd like to mass-ignore all the founders so I wouldn't have to deal with their elitism ever again!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    For trolling? Are you serious?

The point of this thread imo is that the game is GREAT and that a purchase of the HoTN is well worth the 199.00 just for the advancement in que, and honestly I thought Guardian got a head-of-the-line perk as well. I was wrong.

Have you seen all the posts on how the game sucks and its pay2win? Maybe you should report them for trolling. As I see it the game is wonderful and well worth the 199.00 I paid.

Like I said, Green is the color of the day.

I can post my opinions just like the other million people here in any literary fashion I desire. I am not breaking any rules. Support the company if you want to bypass ques, or wait for the dust to settle.

Quite simple really.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mr. Rogers walks in, removes his trusty sweater and says, "And today children the word of the day is GREEN!"

Seriously reading some of these threads is pathetic.

Everyone knew this game would be big. They offered founders packs that gave you an edge on ques. Even Guardian pack for 59.99 allows you to get ingame quickly. Now your ticked off because you (someone who invested NOTHING into the game) cant get in due to a que on open beta?

The game is great. It is not P2WIN like so many other lame and uneducated posts I have read.

Is the que crazy? Yes. Is this open beta? Yes. Do most desired mmos have a ton of people at launch? Yes.

The game is great, and I suggest you try it (once you can get online) and support the company by buying a founders pack to by pass que.)

I am fine with 3 servers because once the influx of those posting what <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the game is and how its pay 2 win leaves well have 3 servers fully occupied at all times of the day providing community. Don't add 50 servers to just reduce them down to 3 again- then have the same people say "The game has failed!!!"

Don't like the game, don't play.

Untrue, Guardian doesn't give any benefit for queue times.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jim1771 wrote: »
    Not to meantion he brought religion into the thread.

Are you serious?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    makaify wrote: »
    I don't appreciate being called a "freebie". Just because I haven't spend any money yet, who's to say I won't in the future. The game is not going to run forever with just the support of the founders. You can't expect Cryptic to always treat you guys like kings and queens. Believe it or not, but we the "freebies" are the future of this game.

To be honest, I think the community in Neverwinter is just horrible. There are the "heroes", the guardians and the "scumbag freebies". Frankly, I'd be glad if they'd add a "Ignore founders" option to the game. I'd like to mass-ignore all the founders so I wouldn't have to deal with their elitism ever again!

Just report them. Eventualy they will get enough infractions and be banned. They think because they payed $60 or $200 it gives them the right to act like tools like the OP but it doesn't and PWE/Cryptic will be glad to take their money and ban them. LOL :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Are you serious?

Yes Mr. Rodgers was a Reverend. Do your research next time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers
  • Options
    cronis10000cronis10000 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is not a bad idea, we get it as part of the package. If you have the guardian package its 3000 zen and if you are a freebie you get it for 6000 zen
  • Options
    symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    DCUO has a good queue system, ledgendary (subs) , premium (people who spent money in the store), free to play (people who do nothing for the game financially).

This is how it should be.
    My Web: http://www.symonator.net
    Toons:
    New: CW Level 60
    GF = Level 60
    DC = Level 60
    TR = Level 60
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jim you sound like the troll to me. Talking about religion when there is nothing in any of my posts about religion. Ban me for what, posting what was a "joke" title underlined with sarcasm of all the posts dogging cryptic due to que and pay2win model?

I am no better then a free player, I just paid for certain perks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So using a Mr. Rogers line makes me a religious fanatic lol? I thought he was an ex-sniper with 34 confirmed kills lol.
  • Options
    elfkicker5000elfkicker5000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For trolling? Are you serious?

The point of this thread imo is that the game is GREAT and that a purchase of the HoTN is well worth the 199.00 just for the advancement in que, and honestly I thought Guardian got a head-of-the-line perk as well. I was wrong.

Have you seen all the posts on how the game sucks and its pay2win? Maybe you should report them for trolling. As I see it the game is wonderful and well worth the 199.00 I paid.

Like I said, Green is the color of the day.

I can post my opinions just like the other million people here in any literary fashion I desire. I am not breaking any rules. Support the company if you want to bypass ques, or wait for the dust to settle.

Quite simple really.

Simplicity is a funny thing. For example, it is simple to see that very soon, let's keep it simple and say two weeks, your HoTN pack benefits will be meaningless. There will be no que, and equivalents of all the gear and items you recieved will be in the possession of the majority of players.

So in less than a month you will have simply paid $200 dollars for a game 98% of the players got for free.
    Thanks, Dave and Gary.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jim you sound like the troll to me. Talking about religion when there is nothing in any of my posts about religion. Ban me for what, posting what was a "joke" title underlined with sarcasm of all the posts dogging cryptic due to que and pay2win model?

I am no better then a free player, I just paid for certain perks.
    You are a troll because you made the thread to cause trouble.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    He just needs reassurance that this 200 bucks was money well spent.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So using a Mr. Rogers line makes me a religious fanatic lol? I thought he was an ex-sniper with 34 confirmed kills lol.

You do realize that show was actualy filmed in the basement of his church right?
  • Options
    mysralmysral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone get these peasants a bowl of porridge so they will leave and a civil discussion can resume.

And no one is calling you guys "freebies", I believe the corret term is "Freetards".

There are only 2 factions is Neverwinter, the nobles and the peasants.

Why do the peasants think they can come here and get this good nobleman banned?
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Off with his head.
  • Options
    hatiskhatisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jim1771 wrote: »
    Just report them. Eventualy they will get enough infractions and be banned. They think because they payed $60 or $200 it gives them the right to act like tools like the OP but it doesn't and PWE/Cryptic will be glad to take their money and ban them. LOL :P

Someone has a serious case of jelly. :)
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please consider the current queue experience to be a temporary and unexpected thing. :) We'll be monitoring this throughout open beta and making changes to continually improve the user experience. Happy to have your support!
  • Options
    vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday, after patching the game, I picked my character and got stuck in the queue. It said I was number 1 in the queue. I raged for about 5 seconds before I realized it had already let me though and put me in the game.

Hey, I am a Viking, I am supposed to rage. :p

All die, so die well.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hatisk wrote: »
    Someone has a serious case of jelly. :)

Nah I just hate eliteist tools. He comes in trolling about how he gets into the game so fast when everyone else is posting about the bad que times due to screw-ups on PWE/cryptics end. But he will get what he deserves in the end either suspension, banned, or as already posted a bunch of worthless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the near future.
  • Options
    darken22darken22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    makaify wrote: »

Welcome to the internet, you must be new.
  • Options
    crshdcrshd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Wow some of you "heroes" are annoying as hell.

Well, we all have our own opinion. You wanna hear what's my opinion of someone who forks 200 bucks on something that might fail in a month time ? No, i didn't think so and trust me, you don't want to. I'm willing to bet that most of you who did pay, didn't even earn that money yourselves and your behavior reflects that.

Second, while in some countries splashing 200$ on a game can be afforded by a guy flipping burgers, in other countries some highly educated and capable people don't make enough (if at all) to spend that kind of money on entertainment. The price is the same for everyone, no matter where you live (afaik).

Now, if this game turns out to be something i enjoy i'll be more then happy to spend my money on it but one of the (few) advantages of a f2p game is i can actually try it out before throwing my money at it.

Seriously, some of you people consider yourselves to be above the rest just because you bought some virtual goods ? It would be funny if it weren't so sad.