test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher Issues AGAIN!

monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The .exe download yesterday fixed it initially, but now its doing it again. I start the launcher and this is what I get.

14upee.jpg
18m9ls.jpg
Post edited by monarrch on

Comments

• auragenauragen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same here.
  • elthiruilelthiruil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep same for me too.
  • rhaitosrrhaitosr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as posted before me..... same thing
  • krigenkrigen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me too sucks balls :(
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    krigen wrote: »
    me too sucks balls :(

hell.. problems all day long...
  • raize76raize76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just downloaded the launcher and replaced it and It fixed the issue straight away. I know they've updated the link today so perhaps try downloading it and replacing it again.
    edited May 2013
    Yep re-downloading the launcher works, a fix for the fix, yeeeeeeep... testing testing 123. That's why we test ;)
  • krigenkrigen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep re-download the link works for me as well.. nice find elthiruil
  • auragenauragen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where's this link at?
  • tynnahtynnah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Originally had launcher issues, downloaded the .exe fix, game worked fine before maintenance. Launcher failure after maintenance ended.

Tried re-downloading this one, still have the white launcher problem.
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Read-the-first-post-for-solutions
    Fix no#7 - I downloaded that earlier to get a fix, then re-downloaded it to fix again, hope I don't have to do it all the time, I ran as Administrator on Windows 7 - just in case that was a problem too, it worked, now its the queue game, almost an hour so far. They read need more capacity, 1h wait is far too long.
  • grimwolf512grimwolf512 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My issue is that the launcher is a blank screen. Same box and all just blank. Do I need to reload the launcher?
  • kamillosnskamillosns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everything works fine till now. I have white launcher, what to do?
  • darkfie1ddarkfie1d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys try this see if it helps if you have an unresponsive launcher: http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/launcher/Neverwinter.exe

I currently have the "Please wait for loading..." thingy going on. Is it maintenance time? Are they applying patches and stuff?
  • kamillosnskamillosns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing has changed. still white screen
  • tynnahtynnah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darkfie1d wrote: »
    Guys try this see if it helps if you have an unresponsive launcher: http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/launcher/Neverwinter.exe

I currently have the "Please wait for loading..." thingy going on. Is it maintenance time? Are they applying patches and stuff?

I already tried that. Before, I couldn't access the launcher, same error message as the first post. Now, the "Please wait for loading" appears briefly, then the launcher goes white.
  • reillanreillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Fix #7 worked for me again, and it had worked before and my launcher was now going white

Correction: nope, I thought it did, but it didn't. I also cleared my cookies and cache, and that made it load one time, but as soon as I put in my username and password, it crashed and started doing the white screen again.
  • pwforum00001pwforum00001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having same issues as many -- replaced the .exe and still getting the WLOD (white launcher of death).
    edited May 2013
    Well I just made it into game, so it is up, gotta have patience though, long wait time, and undoubtably everything is getting the most severe stress test its ever had, give them time to really cope with everything and handle the demand (meaning adding more servers, hindsight is a b***h sometimes, all new to open beta MMO is like this)....
  • saeroiasaeroia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got to love when the fix breaks things :(
    Same here - worked earlier. When I logged in just now I got fatal error and now I'm the proud owner of a white log in screen.
    Any fixes for the fix in sight?
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting the white screen again. ****. I had so much fun playing yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • norlamonnorlamon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    White screen here too.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please fix this soon guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • superchampslivesuperchampslive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here...the.exe fix doesnt work
  • occo12occo12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue as well, tried the fix but no luck there, launcher is a lovely white.
  • grimwolf512grimwolf512 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having same issues as many -- replaced the .exe and still getting the WLOD (white launcher of death).

What he said. :)
  • n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    White screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Join Date. Dec 2007
    The Original Novastar
  • voidsongvoidsong Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rebooted after a windows update this morning, and now the launcher is just a white empty box.
  • vexedeamonvexedeamon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    getting the same as above...

apparently its 3 hours till maintenance or something... guess we have to wait it out?
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darkfie1d wrote: »

Weird - I was able to get in just fine yesterday afternoon (after reading all the reports through the day).
    Okay, so where do we put this .exe file?

Update: I found the spot - and strange as hell: This DID fix the issue. Thanks!