Install Arc
Options

6k queue to 40k queue

2»

Comments

• Options
    cesco8333cesco8333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In my opinion I think that the lower number is the real queue and the highest a bug so u can follow the lowest.
    In my specific case I have numbers like 2743 - 110023 then 2400 - 110023 then 1400 - 110023. At on hypothetical 0 -110023 I could log in
  • Options
    nexusrevznexusrevz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a Q# of 1692...after 5 mins, i am currently at a Q# of 425923.....someone pls explain how? b'cos im thinking "snake and ladders" happened to me....HELP!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In few words do not care to unbelieavable queue numbers..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nexusrevz wrote: »
    I had a Q# of 1692...after 5 mins, i am currently at a Q# of 425923.....someone pls explain how? b'cos im thinking "snake and ladders" happened to me....HELP!!!!!

Your real Q# is 1692. Follow the lowest number
  • Options
    cappy5cappy5 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya if it is going to take hours to log in. I would think this games really sucks. Ya have to be nits to sit an wait that long to get into a game. U NEED TO GET THIS FIXED OR U WAN"T HAVE ANY PLAYERS PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sreliansrelian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally they fixed -_-
  • Options
    sreliansrelian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rofl I was like at 32th que and then it got to 135k and i logged in at 135k
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I found something out, when ur Q# increases, n u click the 'back' button, your account appears to be logged out, is replaed by your account number.... O.o
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's not fixed -.-'
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Guys listen up, i think the Q# i sjust glitching....if your number appears to have increased, do not click 'back' button, just be patient, your original number pop up back, just happened to me, i'm Q# 292. :) Oh wait...im in!!! good luck guys!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ALWAYS Follow the Lowest number guys.
  • Options
    rolfy1rolfy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had similar - 2900 to 118242

Each second cycle for about 10 minutes went up to the same number, then back down to reality - maybe its' the infinite improbability engine kicking in... :)

if it helps at all - its always the same high number, and every second number correctly goes down.... it took about 10 minutes to start happening, and now that I look again its cycling in that wierd way even still - so didn't just happen for a short while...
  • Options
    willthefluteboywillthefluteboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made it to 2kish... then it jumped to over 110k... -_-
  • Options
    madaz#2037 madaz Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep getting 120429 and then back to wherever i am up to in the queue, when i first saw it i was like WTF!!! and nearly quit out then i waited about a minute and as i said it went back down to where i originally was in the queue, but i do have to say the queue wait times are bloody annoying, it took forever to download the game then when i finally get to play it i have to wait forever in a massive queue, i wonder how many people have said f*** it and uninstalled lol.
  • Options
    storattstoratt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOOL 20K QUEUE's loool. . .
    One reason i stop play SW:TOR was there Queue system. . .if this continue i will stop playing this game. . .i am playing STO and it's working perfectly. . .

One more thing, why 3servers????
    If i recall, Dev's tolld that this game will be on one big server like STO. . .
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This is a known issue and will be improved with the patch 2.5 hours from now.
This discussion has been closed.