test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders and Guardian Early starters

caidhecaidhe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
for the 5 day and 3 day early starters the servers that were open at the beginning should have been locked out from the all access open beta starters to allow the players who supported the game to access the pre beta sessions and to continue playing once it went open beta with no hiccup to there gaming input.
Now it seems that if i want so called JUMP the queue i have to fork out another $200 on top of my $60 i have already played plus the $20 i payed for Torchlight light 2 to support the release of Neverwinter .
The open beta release should have been completely new servers to begin with for at least a week to balance the huge influx of new gamers before allowing any new players to join the original 3 servers from the early release stage.

Regards from a very long time PWE gamer

Comments

• Options
    tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    caidhe wrote: »
    Now it seems that if i want so called JUMP the queue i have to fork out another $200 on top of my $60 i have already played...

Or just wait a little while past the launch of this game for the queue to either vanish or be only a few minutes long.
  • Options
    arktronarktron Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is this good for the game, or good for you? do you want anything stress tested? or do you just want to play? are you saying this is launch? or still beta?

if it is launch, you are no more entitled to the servers than anyone else.

if it is beta, it is for testing, not for playing. TESTING.

cannot be both.
  • Options
    andervinandervin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    taneras wrote: »
    Or just wait a little while past the launch of this game for the MOST PLAYERS TO GET FED UP AND GO PLAY ONE OF THE OTHER MANY GAMES AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET FORGETTING ABOUT THIS GAME.

FTFY /10char
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Please refer to:
    [h=3]Sticky: Are you in a queue? Read this first![/h]
This discussion has been closed.