test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue waiting work around

phasetran9phasetran9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So the servers are super busy and there is talk of a mega server. Unless something changes here in a bit many people are facing a long wait time.

Suggestions:
1. Need to play a clear sound so when Neverwinter is in the background we know to alt tab back as the game is finally available. Maybe this does this already but I don't recall hearing it :D

2. Be able to login to the server at the launcher vs the main game engine. Less resource intensive and people can be doing other things vs having their graphics card tied up. - best option as you keep players on the line. Can have a 30-60 timer to respond and login.

I offer these suggestions because I am not certain that people will keep waiting like this a week or two later. There are plenty of other games out there that will draw the stalled in queue player base away. Even worse they may lose interest completely :eek:

Comments

• Options
    darksirdarksir Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I can log in a server no prob.
    But is there a way to swap to another server when u only made 1 char. Got some friends on another so i wanted to
    make a char there ?
  • Options
    layonhandslayonhands Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    But I'm enjoying watching my dwarf heft his shield for thirty minutes!
    Your divine touch instantly heals wounds.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    . . . . . The Queue issue is an issue that is being handled as quickly as possible. For now, I am closing this topic until the Queue system is working propely again, as it was intended. If this is still a relevant topic once the Queue System has been repaired and then can adequately be experienced for players to make informed opinions, please feel free to restart the topic. Thank you.

Please refer to:
    Sticky: Are you in a queue? Read this first!
This discussion has been closed.