test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yo I bought founders, get me me out of Queue?

spinesnapspinesnap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought founders, thus I should get priority access over these freeloaders. Why am I stuck waiting?!
Post edited by spinesnap on

Comments

• fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You should go to my account, select founders in settings. Is the quene, really that bad. Most I had to wait is 2-3 people in front of me.
  • pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Perfect World is a great company, they believe in Equal Treatment. They realize that people shouldn't get in faster just because of their monitary achievements
  • olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    but 55565 People before me in the queue?
    edited April 2013
    but 55565 People before me in the queue?

Perfect World has made a great popular game

HUZZAH
  • spinesnapspinesnap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pwthebest wrote: »
    Perfect World is a great company, they believe in Equal Treatment. They realize that people shouldn't get in faster just because of their monitary achievements

Actually, you are a freeloader. I am a purchaser, thus I should get better service than you. This is how the world works.
  • fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    pwthebest wrote: »

Actually it says it right in the founders information. You get to jump in line in front of everyone else. Or were you saying that with sarcasm. I'm guessing the OP didn't select his account for "founders' since that blue text "Hero of North" isn't showing up.
    edited April 2013
    spinesnap wrote: »
    Actually, you are a freeloader. I am a purchaser, thus I should get better service than you. This is how the world works.

Calm down Good Sir.

Perfect World is for the Equal Treatment of people, HUZZAH
  • jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Failure. I'm sorry, please tell me your IGN and server so i may avoid you...
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fusedmass wrote: »
    Actually it says it right in the founders information. You get to jump in line in front of everyone else. Or were you saying that with sarcasm. I'm guessing the OP didn't select his account for "founders' since that blue text "Hero of North" isn't showing up.

"Five-day head start access" is what it actually says.

Isn't the five days up now??? Now you are just like US!
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • spinesnapspinesnap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jjeshop wrote: »

Good Job
    VIP GAME ACCESS
    When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)

This is why you can't afford to pay for founders, cause your failure to read prevents you from applying for good paying jobs.

HUZZAH
  • vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    How do you set your account to Founders, if you bought a Founders pack?
    edited April 2013

Actually the founders came with a ton of items. I clicked on the link, read it carefully before I bought it. Honestly, I just bought it yesterday so I didn't use any of the 5 day head start. But if you read on promotion carefully, founders are able to jump in line ahead the others.

It's not that big of a deal. I'm surprised no one picked up on that. That was simply an added perk. I wanted the unique items.

VIP GAME ACCESS
    When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)
    edited April 2013
    Good Job

This is why you can't afford to pay for founders, cause your failure to read prevents you from applying for good paying jobs.

HUZZAH

The anger is strong with this one :)

Calm down good sir and let Perfect World
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Being stuck in the same queue as free-to-play is ridiculous, compounded by getting logged out for inactivity, just like a free-to-player.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
    edited April 2013
    thedrakkos wrote: »
    Being stuck in the same queue as free-to-play is ridiculous, compounded by getting logged out for inactivity, just like a free-to-player.

Now you're just like us :)

How does it feel

*thrusts*
    edited April 2013
    thedrakkos wrote: »

Exactly, we are paying customers, not some peasants, we should be treated like kings. Would you give the same service to a bum, as you would a high paying customer? I think not.

I demand a credit or compensation for waiting in queue, like these free to play bums.
  • thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013

No, we founders get ahead of other users in the queue. It's true.
  • buh1337edbuh1337ed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so by freeloader you mean: not a sucker. lol @ buying anything for a f2p game. especially one that doesnt/most likely wont make you any money back (i.e. competitive scene) the only solution is more servers. why is this not a more frequent topic than "qeue priority" lol. they need to allocate some resources from their older and less dense games, or you "suckers" need to pay more so PW can afford more servers! rofl kids these days...
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Occupy Neverwinter!
  • guthan333911guthan333911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Exactly, we are paying customers, not some peasants, we should be treated like kings. Would you give the same service to a bum, as you would a high paying customer? I think not.

I demand a credit or compensation for waiting in queue, like these free to play bums.

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Thanks
  • midnightrider55midnightrider55 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You paid $50 a day to play earlier than everyone else. Pretty ****ing stupid if you ask me, but now you just like everyone else. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2013
    buh1337ed wrote: »
    so by freeloader you mean: not a sucker. lol @ buying anything for a f2p game. especially one that doesnt/most likely wont make you any money back (i.e. competitive scene) the only solution is more servers. why is this not a more frequent topic than "qeue priority" lol. they need to allocate some resources from their older and less dense games, or you "suckers" need to pay more so PW can afford more servers! rofl kids these days...

Actually you need to spend the money on some spelling classes.
  • mushr00mstampmushr00mstamp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's not for founders... it's for HoTN only, not guardian.
    edited April 2013
    Actually you need to spend the money on some spelling classes.

There's spell check for that, another free option. See, no need to spend money
  • geopenguingeopenguin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    Am founder too and hitting queues of 6-7K???
    Quest: KLUDO
    Author: @GEOPENGUIN
    Short Code: NW-DAX6SQH8U
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    looks like average ques are around 7K for each server.

I think cryptic grossly underestimated the hype for the launch day.

Hopefully they add another 3 servers with maintenance tonight
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Ok, first and formost everybody please read this thread.
    This issue is being resolved. I promise! :)

Secondly, I'm afraid only Heroes of the North get VIP Access.
    If you are not a Hero of the North you do not get to jump to the head of the the queue. :(

Sorry for any confusion.

Closing the thread down. It's much too heated in here. ;)
    edited April 2013
    it's not for founders... it's for HoTN only, not guardian.

My mistake. I double checked saw the guardians got the founders title too. But yes what he said.
    edited April 2013
    Yay more closing topics that don't need to be closed
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought founders, thus I should get priority access over these freeloaders. Why am I stuck waiting?!

And did it claim it would get you out of Que's?

No?

Then why are you surprised that it isn't getting you out of que's?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.