test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Thieves Guild

pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Our Guild Charter will give you a good understanding of who we are, please read below.

Keep in mind we have guilds in various games with most being called <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Thieves Guild so don't be fooled if the guild link brings you to the Stormreach Thieves Guild site as that is the name of our guild in DDO.

Guild Guidelines
These are the closest things we have to rules in the guild.

1) Open invite policy. We invite literally anyone into the guild and would like our members to refer people to us who they think will fit in and have fun with the guild. There are no per-requisites, no initiations but bribes are always welcome!

2) One warning policy. The corollary to the above is that because we have little in the way of screening potential members, some people may join the guild who simply don’t fit in. We don’t want to take up the officers’ time in either screening recruits or overly policing guildies. So our policy is simple – you only get one warning. If you are a pugnuckle, or do anything that contravenes the guild values (see below) you’ll be given a warning by a guild officer. Do it again, and you will be booted from the guild with little fanfare.

3) Registration on the guild forums is strongly recommended. We consider our forums @ http://www.srtg.org.au/forums to be an integral part of our little community and thus registering on our forums is required of every guild member.

Guild Values
These are the general guild values; consider them to see if you think you’ll fit in.

1) Fun takes priority over anything else. Believe it or not, we play this game for fun! Whilst it’s a pretty simple concept, many people lose sight of this in their quest for the uber-loot, a position on a delve roster, the ideal party make-up or the perfectly strategised quest. This guild is made up of people who want to log on to the game, forget about their real lives and just kill pixels with their mates. If you don’t value the fun aspects of the game more than anything else, you’ll likely be frustrated by our easy-going nature.

2) Respect your guildmates and treat them as you want to be treated. We have no time for people who consider themselves better than others because of their build, gear, cash, awesomeness or any other real or virtual reason. We hate listening to braggarts and can’t handle people that don’t realize this is a game for a party working in unison, not a group of individuals competing with one another. Any sort of griefing, abuse, harassment or unwanted teasing of our members by other members is taken really seriously. Don’t forget, communication works two ways – just because you are light-heartedly poking fun at someone else, doesn’t mean they take it that way. You need to be conscious of how other people respond to your behaviour.

3) Real life takes priority over the game. Our member and officer base plays pretty casually. Most of us are busy with our real lives and see the game as an opportunity to switch off from real life and hang out with like-minded people doing something fun. But sometimes real life intervenes – visitors drop over unexpectedly, the kid wakes up, the spouse needs attention or whatever. The point is that real life always takes priority, and no-one will hold it against you if you have to drop because something has come up.

4) You reflect the guild – don’t sully its good name. We want to have an excellent reputation like in DDO. We want our guild to be renown for being helpful, funny, easy going, fun to hang out with – and great players of the game to boot! We really don’t want our good name being tarnished and even though you may not know it, every one of us reflects upon the guild we are in. You need to be mindful of this whenever running with random groups.

Guild Info
Some general information about the guild, for the curious.

* We are a Founding Guild and proud of it!
* We are mostly comprised of Australian / NZ members with peak times in the evenings in the oceanic (roughly GMT +10) timezone. I myself am in Canada (-5GMT) Yes I have odd gaming hours
*We want people from all timezones so there is always peeps online no matter what time of the day or night you play
* We have a large contingent of Americas/Europe timezone players and officers too
* We are casual (not hardcore) players
* We do not discriminate potential members based on their geographical location
* There are no class, race or level restrictions
* We play on the Mindflyer server

What we want to offer?
So you’ve read this far and are interested in joining? To sum up, this is what we want to offer you.

* A large player base with people on at most times
* A stable, friendly, helpful, mature player base
* A solid, capable, experienced, organized and stable leadership team
* Most play styles catered for: delves, casual questing etc
* Almost no guild politics, grief or bullcrap
* Guild website and forums @ http://www.srtg.org.au managed by *allyn). Talk stuff, get tech support, discuss game strategies, view the guild roster and heaps more!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pilf3r on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Bumping for the new people just joining in today.

All Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kalystanakalystana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    Sign me up!

Pm sent.
  • Options
    capitty3capitty3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am interested in joining as well. (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I am trying to log in the game right now but stuck in a que,7412. IF you can give me your in game name I will try and contact you once a finally make in.

In game you can reach me on any @pilf3r. I will assume any @capitty3 is you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    capitty3capitty3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Should be, if I recall correctly. (: I have about 1500 people in front of me yet. Tami Undergallows is my rogue halfling in-game at the moment.
  • Options
    diremaul19diremaul19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to join! Look for my character in game Izuu. Thanks
  • Options
    fickles2fickles2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm keen, Pestus Hawklight is my rogue human in game.
  • Options
    yktyyyktyy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good guild in DDO, will be a good guild in here as well.

Good luck.
    pilf3r wrote: »
    * We play on the Khyber server

I don't think there is a Khyber server in Neverwinter. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @diremaul19 Will be happy to have you join, Just try to reach me, Silk@pilf3r in game or any other guildy as they can invite aswell. Same goes for you @fickles2 and I have replied to your PM as well.

Don't be discouraged if you don't receive an answer right away when sending a tell in game, sometimes we are in a delve and the tells get lost in the random chat spam, loot spam etc.

I have taken your names down and will keeping an eye out for you both when I next log in, for now me needs to get a few hrs sleep!

@yktyy haha this is very true lol and I have changed khyber to mindflyer, thnx for noticing the error :D Also thnx for the vote of confidence and you are welcome to join as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jayfunkedjayfunked Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi pilf3r,

I'd love to join as your four values are sublime.
    Very casual player, mainly EU weekends and the odd quick spin on a week night

Samsara is Half Orc TR in game presumably reachable using samsara@jayfunked (Not really familiar with MMO parley

thanks in advance for considering me...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Very excited! I live in the US--on EDT time, which I think is -5 GMT. I generally have classes from Monday-Thursday, but you can expect to see me on at the odd times on those days. Fridays and weekends are more common.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have taken your name down and will look for you in game jayfunked along with the others in the thread!

c u soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Manage to snag capitty3 just now but seem to have missed you other 3, I will keep looking till we cross paths!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jayfunkedjayfunked Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Manage to snag capitty3 just now but seem to have missed you other 3, I will keep looking till we cross paths!

Thank you for keeping an eye out. I am likely to be on sometime between 22:00 friday into early Saturday (GMT time). It's difficult to give a more solid estimation.

I saw a limitation of level 15 placed on guild creation so am not sure if I need to be at least that to join up (currently 10).

In any case I will be a guilded Thief of Neverwinter soon...
  • Options
    fak3jawfak3jaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im intrested to join the guild, very social and dedicated player. @fak3jaw , will be online when servers goes up again!
  • Options
    fak3jawfak3jaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fakej@fak3jaw
  • Options
    fatalwarfare421fatalwarfare421 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Invite me to the guild i play on Mindflayer server. And my character name is Kyo so hit me up when you can. I been looking for a fun chilled back guild that ain't hardcore and will kick me cause im not online for a day xD.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jayfunked wrote: »
    Thank you for keeping an eye out. I am likely to be on sometime between 22:00 friday into early Saturday (GMT time). It's difficult to give a more solid estimation.

I saw a limitation of level 15 placed on guild creation so am not sure if I need to be at least that to join up (currently 10).

In any case I will be a guilded Thief of Neverwinter soon...

No, you don't have to be 15 iirc. I was not when I joined up. (:

Looking forward to meeting everyone! (:

Edit: Wrote names down, will be trying to invite when I am on as well. (:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Update:

Fakej and Kyo joined--along with JohnQ, a friend of Fakej's, I believe. Samsara was invited, but didn't join yet. Pestus, invited, not joined yet.

Could not send an invite to Izuu.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thnx for the help capitty3! Samsara and Izuu are in! Shall keep looking for Pestus, Welcome to all the new people glad to have you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kryshaelkryshael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Registered on your forums. Would like an invite if possible. Thanks.

ign is Royce Melborne
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Got ya Royce and Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kokovorokokovoro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh awesome, you'r guild sounds perfect for me! Mythos@darkrexx is the character I'm looking to have join, if its possible!
  • Options
    rhia2050rhia2050 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tried to visit your forums but there seems to be a problem with your link, dunno whether it's just my browser playing up or what! Anyways, I'm from UK and like the sound of your guild and would be interested in joining. I've logged off now for the night but will be on tomorrow. My char name is Jessikia@Rhia2050 if you want to add me and message me ingame, thanks :)

Edit: Ah, I found an earlier link in your recruitment thread, it's the link at the bottom of the message that doesn't work, the earlier link does :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Will keep an eye out for you !

I have tried the link and it seem to be working fine for me? Is anyone else having any issues with it ?

Oh btw if any of you reg to the forums and are not being admitted just let me know here. I am not the one that takes care of the forums and the person that does routinely has spam requests so may not accpet your request.

He has asked me to post your names in the forums so he can sort out the real request from the fake ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    * Guild website and forums @ http://www.srtg.org.au(managed by *allyn). Talk stuff, get tech support, discuss game strategies, view the guild roster and heaps more!

This is the link I've had problems with. I managed to get to your website using a link you'd posted earlier in the recruitment message :) Like I said it could be my browser playing up or something I don't know! I managed to register on the forums and got accepted okay, just haven't had a chance to log into the game just yet :) Been a bit busy today.... Will definitely be online in a couple of hours though :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rhia2050 wrote: »
    This is the link I've had problems with. I managed to get to your website using a link you'd posted earlier in the recruitment message :) Like I said it could be my browser playing up or something I don't know! I managed to register on the forums and got accepted okay, just haven't had a chance to log into the game just yet :) Been a bit busy today.... Will definitely be online in a couple of hours though :)

Ah fixed it. The word "managed" was inside the url tags and wasn't suppose to be!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If we get enough peeps going to our forums I will ask that we get our own section/board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I will be using the forums :) Find them very handy when it comes to guilds and MMOs :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I applied as "Capitty", I believe.