Comments

• Options
    mrglad8mrglad8 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At least you're trying to fix it!
  • Options
    nikostoscaninikostoscani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Really enjoying the game so far.
  • Options
    kudostoyoubudkudostoyoubud Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sweet thank you! I managed through my 1k-2k ping and won an event! was pretty awesome got free items that would probably been hard to get! Finish soon please would like to reach 20 or close near there hehe!
  • Options
    nicoooooooonicoooooooo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    amazing job ! keep up the good work !
  • Options
    dharzhooldharzhool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just wanted to say THANKS, I really appreciate the frequent updates. I get angry when I don't know what is going on. The updates sure help me say 'OK, cool, they have a handle on this and are working it.' Big check plus to you folks for communication !!!
  • Options
    courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notdrizzt wrote: »
    Good. Thank you, because the gameplay experience today has been downright awful, and the disconnects are time killers since certain missions require you to start ALL over.

Now can you also please fix our Panther's? They don't deal any damage, and that's IF they attack. usually they sit there and swing at already dead mobs.

Also can we please get some complementary keys or Zen to make up for this "launch"? I took time off work just to play and can't! This is pretty annoying considering the price some people paid to be given login priority.

Thanks.
    One would be lead to think you don't understand what a *BETA* is for.

Seriously? It's an OPEN-BETA launch, not a full game launch. You don't deserve complementary keys, Zen, or otherwise just because you feel that you've been inconvenienced. If you didn't think that there would be SOME issues with an open-beta launch then you're simply being silly. Not to mention if you took time off of work to play a video game you need to rethink your life choices. Get off your high horse.

/rant
  • Options
    gorespraygorespray Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Injuries are part of the game. They come from dying, not losing health. You can remove them with an injury kit or by sitting next to a fire for 3 minutes.

Gateway is definitely disconnected me repeatedly as well. I hope this gets it resolved!
  • Options
    lejenawasmoczemlejenawasmoczem Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how about issues with ping? 1500 ping is not nice
  • Options
    draugotdraugot Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lets hope not more than 1h.

And please fix bug when it always says "You are Injured" i had full health and it still says that..

You have to use an injury kit to fix injuries.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 1,863
    edited April 2013
    +5 for being on top of this AND doing better than EA did with SuckCity's launch :P
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
  • Options
    karremaniakarremania Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Now can you also please fix our Panther's? They don't deal any damage, and that's IF they attack. usually they sit there and swing at already dead mobs.
    Companionwise, panther actualy is one of the better. ZEN cleric is completly borked, man at war beats any GF, sellsword trows napkins, wolf is the most annoying knockbackthing ever.
  • Options
    cerebral79cerebral79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good. Thank you, because the gameplay experience today has been downright awful, and the disconnects are time killers since certain missions require you to start ALL over.

Also can we please get some complementary keys or Zen to make up for this "launch"? I took time off work just to play and can't! This is pretty annoying considering the price some people paid to be given login priority.

Thanks.

This is an open beta, you didn't pay for the game.... well unless you bought a founder pack but that's your fault, and this isn't uncommon for the start of an open beta. This is the exact type of thing they expect so they can squash bugs before the full launch. As far as complimentary zen, why would they do that? It's not their fault you put a game before real life responsibilities.
  • Options
    kudostoyoubudkudostoyoubud Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :) they are going to fix that problem as well, there is also other problems occurring within the game as well.
  • Options
    radioactivetoysradioactivetoys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how about issues with ping? 1500 ping is not nice
    That would be covered by the "Rubberbanding or delays within the game" on their list.
  • Options
    courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cerebral79 wrote: »
    This is an open beta, you didn't pay for the game.... well unless you bought a founder pack but that's your fault, and this isn't uncommon for the start of an open beta. This is the exact type of thing they expect so they can squash bugs before the full launch. As far as complimentary zen, why would they do that? It's not their fault you put a game before real life responsibilities.
    It makes me feel warm and happy that there are people like you with common sense to help me point out flawed, selfish logic.

Cheers.
  • Options
    ohnishiohnishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time to FAP (2)
  • Options
    rezonedrezoned Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    roggenbeir wrote: »
    Take as long as you need.

..now I will go make some bacon!

Thanks for that now I want a bacon sandwich and don't have any :(

On a game note thanks for the updates there are quite a few companies that keep players in the dark
    so having one that posts is a refreshing change.
  • Options
    swan76swan76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well it is a Beta so kinda wild if there where no problems at all. so far the game seems kinda nice tbh :) Hope the issues get fixed asap :)
  • Options
    erazareerazare Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    (wish i could like Cerebral's comment... couldnt say it better myself...) ..and by the gods, if any of you are the one's whining in the chat about lag / etc, could you do the world a favor and fall on your swords?
  • Options
    xeverius2013xeverius2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    halojas wrote: »
    Time to fap

LOL :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a flame of meaning in the darkness of mere being." --C. G. Jung
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gorespray wrote: »
    Injuries are part of the game. They come from dying, not losing health. You can remove them with an injury kit or by sitting next to a fire for 3 minutes.

I believe it's 5 minutes.
  • Options
    scypheroth87scypheroth87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just wondering if its up yet my launcher keeps saying its updating but then gives me a error screen saying no response...so i assume its still down?
    banner-1_zpsb5e0d15b.jpg
  • Options
    xucsher88xucsher88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hoygan prke ai tanto lagg???
  • Options
    technophebatechnopheba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks again to the NW team, really appreciate the communication.
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Thanks.

A price well paid over the last 3 days if I say so myself.

Which means I have no right to complain that today, the first day for EVERYONE mind you, is laggy. This is because I got what I paid for.

Now I'm assuming you waited till today to play, which means you didn't pay anything.

So you might end up wasting a day off work. That's a bummer, but not Cryptic's fault. Nothing ventured nothing gained on your end which is why asking for compensation (for a totally free game btw) is a little much.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    great work guys. nice to see this feedback and posts from admins. :)
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    jdfield26jdfield26 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it isn't their problem you skipped work for the first day of Open Beta.
  • Options
    mbudzimbudzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Always a good expenditure of time
  • Options
    olvidadoreyguduolvidadoreygudu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xucsher88 wrote: »
    Hoygan prke ai tanto lagg???

ai lag o ke ase?
  • Options
    herbolarioherbolario Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    entonses lo del laj lo arreglan o no?
This discussion has been closed.