test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Immortals UK/Euro based guild recruiting.

2»

Comments

• Options
    nubyynubyy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi!

I registered, but didn't get the confirmation email. Tried to resend 2-3 times but still nothing. Anything else I can try? Ty in advance.

Nbyy

- Tried a different email and it works now.
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nubyy wrote: »
    Hi!

I registered, but didn't get the confirmation email. Tried to resend 2-3 times but still nothing. Anything else I can try? Ty in advance.

Nbyy

- Tried a different email and it works now.

KK m8, sorted your application out, welcome :) (site seems to throw a wobbly every now and then and stops sending out activation emails), we must have a female website :D
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    sengarrsengarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loving playing Great Weapon Fighter :-) Big sword.....SMASH!
  • Options
    r4d00r4d00 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi guys, I've been in your guild before, but accidentaly pressed the Leave button (too many windows on screen at once).
    Now i can't find you in the Guilds tab of the game in Neverwinter. I've applied on your site, but never received the activation email. What to do next?

Thanks in advance!
    ODERINT, DUM METUANT!