test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lets talk about compensation..............

mysralmysral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Release the Scourge warlock now, and I'll forgive you for this less then perfect launch.

Fail me and you will be forced to change your name to "Nothings perfect world"
Post edited by mysral on

Comments

• Options
    isnowblindisnowblind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launch? It's a beta. It hasn't launched yet.
  • Options
    mysralmysral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh ya? Then why is it the "Launcher" thats broke?
  • Options
    famousamos#6123 famousamos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mysral wrote: »
    Release the Scourge warlock now, and I'll forgive you for this less then perfect launch.

Launch has been great for me. No such thing as a perfect launch.
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

The world does not revolve around you, so don't demand stuff you don't deserve.
  • Options
    ulkaryulkary Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh ya? Then why is it the "Launcher" thats broke?

Can't tell if troll or been cursed with Blinding Stupidity...........
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well just for that I'm taking my jokes back to the VIP section of the Moonstone Inn.......Good luck getting past the door guards tharkan.

And when they do release the warlocks I hope they are on a 60 day timer for all the dirty shoeless peasants like YOU!
  • Options
    moonskin666moonskin666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...this less then perfect launch.

You are a bit hasty considering the only thing that has been "launched" is an open beta, not the game :P
  • Options
    andrdfryandrdfry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    But technically the game will never be launched so this is the closest thing to a launch the game will see the OP is kinda right.
  • Options
    banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    /signed

Waiting for my evil Warlock lass :)
    Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I REALLY hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise people like you are everything wrong with America.
  • Options
    klemmbobklemmbob Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's a reason "beta" is still attached to the title.
  • Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kdevill wrote: »
    I REALLY hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise people like you are everything wrong with America.

Nothing like making a random internet poster the poster boy for how you see a whole country (technically a couple continents but I assume you meant the US.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I bet its the caged warlock causing all the problems, if they just let him out everything will be back to being "Perfect".

Give us the warlock and I'll stop feeding your peasants to my spider.
  • Options
    demandred1980demandred1980 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Compensate you for what exactly? You are not entitled to any thing other then what you paid for. If this was the actual release, things might be different. Until then, remove your head from that dark damp place you have it wedged in...
  • Options
    ephexiiephexii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You mean to tell me that thousands of people are spamming the login server and it broke? This is an OUTRAGE!! This has literally never happened before in any other MMO, EVER! As a member of the human race I am entitled to some compensation. I demand unlimited health potions, a slice of vanilla cake (NOT STORE BOUGHT) and $300 wired to my bank account. Then I will consider playing this free game.
  • Options
    sirsitsalotsirsitsalot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Calling it an open beta is just a formality. When a game that is intended to be freely available to the public goes into open beta, at which point it is freely available to the public, it's launched. And if you can buy stuff from the cash shop during this so-called "open beta", then guess what? It's launched.

By calling it "beta" they get to buy themselves time to fix problems that typically plague MMOs at release.

We're live folks...
    I'm not really a John Galt,
    but I play one on the forums...
    :P
  • Options
    gutyoulikeafishgutyoulikeafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a sudden urge to dance. Just saying...
  • Options
    redrvka1134redrvka1134 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    he is obviously kidding and anyone who doesn't realize that is diseased with "blinding stupidity" and if you were even questioning for half of a second if he was joking, same deal: sorry pal you have "blinding stupidity" some people, man... my god.
  • Options
    gutyoulikeafishgutyoulikeafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    he is obviously kidding and anyone who doesn't realize that is diseased with "blinding stupidity" and if you were even questioning for half of a second if he was joking, same deal: sorry pal you have "blinding stupidity" some people, man... my god.

This!

BTW I still feel like dancing! Oo bRing it!
  • Options
    heimerdkheimerdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    No such thing as a perfect launch.

I guess you werent there for the launch of the secret world .... that was amazing.

Smooth sailing all the way.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Why does it seem like a whole lotta Freetards are swarming my soapbox with such hostility?

Guess what? As long as you keep stealing your neighbors internet you to will be able to play this mythical warlock class also, and completely free.

Now back to business..... Release the Warlock or I'll have to have my man over there break all your hamsters leggs and the servers will never run again!!!

You are the one that wanted to play hardball sending all these peasants out to attack me!!! I know your tricks "Nothings perfect world"!!!
  • Options
    demandred1980demandred1980 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Yes, he is inflicting me with his "blinding stupidity."
  • Options
    khorgrothkhorgroth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why does it seem like a whole lotta Freetards are swarming my soapbox with such hostility?

Guess what? As long as you keep stealing your neighbors internet you to will be able to play this mythical warlock class also, and completely free.

Now back to business..... Release the Warlock or I'll have to have my man over there break all your hamsters leggs and the servers will never run again!!!

You are the one that wanted to play hardball sending all these peasants out to attack me!!! I know your tricks "Nothings perfect world"!!!

Jimmies status: Rustled.
  • Options
    swsilverheartswsilverheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Posting in thread full of idiots calling a semi-funny guy who is obviously joking an 'idiot' and entitled for injecting a little humor into an understandably frustrated situation.
    [Zalla - 60] <+> Trickster Rogue <+>
    [Kiera Darkbane - 60] <+> Guardian Fighter <+>
    [Shava Magesblood - 60] <+> Control Wizard <+>
  • Options
    sixvoltsixvolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    isnowblind wrote: »
    Launch? It's a beta. It hasn't launched yet.

Eh, this is more of a release under the guise of a beta. Otherwise there wouldn't have been cash transactions allowing people to play earlier than others in the beta where no more wipes happen. I suppose PW is just being slightly more realistic than most other companies on "release" day, realizing that most any mmo released is still in a beta state.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Posting in thread full of idiots calling a semi-funny guy who is obviously joking an 'idiot' and entitled for injecting a little humor into an understandably frustrated situation.

I have a sudden urge to agree with you! oO
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sixvolt wrote: »
    Eh, this is more of a release under the guise of a beta. Otherwise there wouldn't have been cash transactions allowing people to play earlier than others in the beta where no more wipes happen. I suppose PW is just being slightly more realistic than most other companies on "release" day, realizing that most any mmo released is still in a beta state.

Exactly so. Describing the game as 'open beta' is more about spin than reality. It does, however, allow them... and others... to play the 'open beta' card with abandon. It is a rather clever bit of obfuscation.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    And when they do release the warlocks I hope they are on a 60 day timer for all the dirty shoeless peasants like YOU!

Lolololololol
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited April 2013
    They should compensate us by making this game free, anything else just will not do!!
    18.jpg
  • Options
    mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I forgot to quote, delete this post.
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.