test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bought Guardian Pack but never Received my wardog or Armored Horse mount.

mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just as the title says, I bought the Guardian of neverwinter 60$ pack but have not received my wardog companion nor armored horse mount. I have submitted two seperate in game tickets on the issue, the first one just disappeared with no information provided, the second one went to completed status and said I would receive an email about the situation, but I have not gotten anything yet and the in game ticket is now gone as well.

I think the mail bugged out, I had two seperate in game mails with packages. When I Went to the courier to claim them I clicked on the first one and claimed the box, which was my adventures boost pack with the xp boost and such in it. Then I deleted that mail. This actually caused the other mail with a package to duplicate. I clicked on the new duplicated mail and there was no package attached to it, so I deleted it and planned to go to the original mail. However, when I deleted the duplicate mail it also deleted the original nail, so I never got to click on it to claim my other package, which I think would have been the companion and the horse.

I would liked some kind of customer service response on this, and would like to receive my items that I have paid for. I do not know what is going on with the in game tickets, if they are still even being worked or if they were both just discarded, but I paid for something that I have not received, and that is a problem.
Post edited by mike81679 on

Comments

• Options
    musei0musei0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can go visit the Founders Agent in Protector's Enclave to claim items you didn't get or deleted accidentally.
  • Options
    mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    musei0 wrote: »
    You can go visit the Founders Agent in Protector's Enclave to claim items you didn't get or deleted accidentally.

That would be awesome. Where about can I find this person?
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open the map... click the Founder Vendor - it will highlight for you. (I think it's number 5 or something near the top of the list) - right across from Sgt. Knox.
  • Options
    whispeswhispes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went to founders merchant and did not see a place to receive my items. He had two tabs, neither let me take anything from them. I have linked my pack to my account and got conformation email. What do i do?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Awesome. Thank you both bunches!!.