test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought Guardian Pack but never Received my wardog or Armored Horse mount.

mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just as the title says, I bought the Guardian of neverwinter 60$ pack but have not received my wardog companion nor armored horse mount. I have submitted two seperate in game tickets on the issue, the first one just disappeared with no information provided, the second one went to completed status and said I would receive an email about the situation, but I have not gotten anything yet and the in game ticket is now gone as well.

I think the mail bugged out, I had two seperate in game mails with packages. When I Went to the courier to claim them I clicked on the first one and claimed the box, which was my adventures boost pack with the xp boost and such in it. Then I deleted that mail. This actually caused the other mail with a package to duplicate. I clicked on the new duplicated mail and there was no package attached to it, so I deleted it and planned to go to the original mail. However, when I deleted the duplicate mail it also deleted the original nail, so I never got to click on it to claim my other package, which I think would have been the companion and the horse.

I would liked some kind of customer service response on this, and would like to receive my items that I have paid for. I do not know what is going on with the in game tickets, if they are still even being worked or if they were both just discarded, but I paid for something that I have not received, and that is a problem.
Post edited by mike81679 on

Comments

• musei0musei0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can go visit the Founders Agent in Protector's Enclave to claim items you didn't get or deleted accidentally.
  • mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    musei0 wrote: »
    You can go visit the Founders Agent in Protector's Enclave to claim items you didn't get or deleted accidentally.

That would be awesome. Where about can I find this person?
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open the map... click the Founder Vendor - it will highlight for you. (I think it's number 5 or something near the top of the list) - right across from Sgt. Knox.
  • whispeswhispes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went to founders merchant and did not see a place to receive my items. He had two tabs, neither let me take anything from them. I have linked my pack to my account and got conformation email. What do i do?
  • mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome. Thank you both bunches!!.