test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accidentally deleted letter containing my mount and pet (Founders)

virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is my main character, already level 16... what do?

Virescence@Virescence btw.

Here's what I get from the Founder guy.
Lweka76.jpg
Post edited by virescence on

Comments

• frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    submit a ticket.
  • virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Already did yesterday, they deleted it and never responded to it. Someone suggest I try here next. (Another ticket has been submitted as well)
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or go to the founder vendor and reclaim the package.. easy enough. It's located near the chest where you got the cosmetic rags.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go to Founders Agent and reclaim. Although some people swear up and down that this doesn't work for them, I can find all my stuff there.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Good luck man, last time I checked, Cryptic doesn't give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Or go to the founder vendor and reclaim the package.. easy enough. It's located near the chest where you got the cosmetic rags.

The only thing I can 'reclaim' there is some adventurer bag... which has no mount or pet in it.
    edited April 2013
    ichbin wrote: »
    Good luck man, last time I checked, Cryptic doesn't give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

I am starting to agree with you.
    I'll wait another 24 hours before (politely) asking for a refund.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    virescence wrote: »
    The only thing I can 'reclaim' there is some adventurer bag... which has no mount or pet in it.

Curious, that's what people say. On my Founders Agent I have 4 tabs. Boxes (has HotN box and Guardian box), Claim (has the 1/account items like the Starter Bag and Adventurer's helper kit), Promo (promo horses from the magazine), and Reclaim (everything that is per character - mounts, pets, weapons, enchantments etc...)
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you weren't level 16, then I would suggest deleting the character and creating a new one. The founder vendor lists everything for me including stuff from the Guardian Pack which I don't have. Of course, I can't claim the Guardian Pack items.
    edited April 2013
    Lweka76.jpgThis is what I'm greeted with when I go to that guy.
  • suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've never seen this reclaim tab either.
    edited April 2013
    I'm so angry, my fiance and I were looking forward to getting our mounts today after work... and now I have to ****ing re-roll.

Rage.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    They do not delete Tickets, so I am confused by this statement. Please contact Support (or continue replying to Support), as there is nothing the Forum Staff can do.
  • magusdddmagusddd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had the exact same problem. The worst thing is I got a reply with general info on doing the Rags to Riches quest. So when I replied to that stating I had already done the prereqs they replied back with the same info a second time. Which tells me that they don't actually read the tickets.
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is what I'm greeted with when I go to that guy.

Try the "Promo" tab.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ^Mounts are under the promo tab. :)
  • okolo64okolo64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have this issue as well. I received 2 pieces of mail, one for attending PAX and one for my Guardian purchase. I took the item from the PAX mail, clicked delete, and whether through double clicking or lag or something... both it and the mail with my guardian items still attached were deleted. I have submitted 2 tickets successfully according to the pop up in my chat window (in the process of submitting a third in game after I type this) and both have disappeared without response. The Founder vendor has 2 tabs for me, none with the Guardian items.

I have checked my spam folder/filter, nothing there, the in-game My Tickets window shows the ticket for a few hours, but when I check the next day, it's gone. I've tried to access the support website, I get infinite redirect errors from both Chrome and IE, even after deleted all cookies, browsing data, etc. I did find PW's phone number elsewhere in the forums, the automated system told me to go to the website...

I've heard that PW support leaves a lot to be desired, but this is ridiculous.
  • leiloniileilonii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing happened to me and my Founder's Agent vendor looks exactly the same. The Founder's Guardian Pack stuff is what you can't claim because it is literally not at the vendor. All the vendor had for me was those 2 tabs. I sent in a ticket and it said to expect a response within 3-4 days which is ridiculous. I didn't hear back for a while and when I did the response was to do the things I had already done (and told them in the ticket I had done). Instead of wasting my time I just I decided I could just relevel my toon in that time so I deleted it and remade it. Lucky for me it was not as high as yours. The downside is I lost a few items from the Adventurer's Pack that I could not mail myself but I guess in the long run it doesn't matter.

Edit: What the hell are these forums set for Alaska time for? They aren't even Pacific time, they're one hour behind the West Coast.....
  • unclegrimmunclegrimm Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did the same thing I just deleted my character and started over
  • kirwenkirwen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I ahve the same issue as well...
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    They do not delete Tickets, so I am confused by this statement. Please contact Support (or continue replying to Support), as there is nothing the Forum Staff can do.

My ticket was removed without a reply from PWE....

In other words, it was deleted.
    edited April 2013
    Oh great, and if I click "support" at the top of this page it's a redirect fail...

lmao.
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh great, and if I click "support" at the top of this page it's a redirect fail...

lmao.

If you suffer from the PWE Support Redirect Error you may contact support at customerservice@perfectworld.com using your PWE Registered E-mail.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    My ticket was removed without a reply from PWE....

In other words, it was deleted.
    . . . . .Did you submit the ticket in game? Tickets made in game do not appear in the web support listing of tickets and vice versa. Sometimes tickets made in game will not appear until they get a response. Tickets are never deleted, they are however closed when the Support Team feels it is done -or- 30 days pass with no updates the ticket. If a ticket is closed, start a new one. If a ticket is about to expire and no word, update it with new information. If you get a support redirect loop, email customerservice@perfectworld.com and tell them of the loop error.
  • okolo64okolo64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . .Did you submit the ticket in game? Tickets made in game do not appear in the web support listing of tickets and vice versa. Sometimes tickets made in game will not appear until they get a response. Tickets are never deleted, they are however closed when the Support Team feels it is done -or- 30 days pass with no updates the ticket. If a ticket is closed, start a new one. If a ticket is about to expire and no word, update it with new information. If you get a support redirect loop, email customerservice@perfectworld.com and tell them of the loop error.

I have submitted 3 tickets in-game, 2 of which have disappeared from my in-game My Tickets window without response. They certainly look to have been deleted for all intents and purposes. If this is not the case, then the UI for the tickets needs some re-thought, at least leave a ticket in the window and add a "Closed" tag to it or something, as checking back for an answer and it's just gone is extremely frustrating.

My entire experience so far could be described as such... 3 days head start and I'm all of level 14 because every time I log in questing feels like it'd be an even bigger waste of the money I spent on the Guardian pack, seeing as part of the perks were to give items to breeze through the lower levels easier than normally (Greycloak weapon, pet earlier than normal, etc).

I do appreciate the email address though, so thank you for that. Perhaps some resolution will come from that route...
  • spiraldoxspiraldox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing happened to me. Submitted 2 support tickets and got the OP first response which was to check the founders vendor. I did not find anything but the adventures pack. I eventually just gave up and created another character and transferred the items I could to the new character. Getting to 16 should only take a few of hours if that. I wouldn't sweat restarting especially if your only level 14.
    edited April 2013
    Received an auto-email response when I sent an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. "Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days."

Still no response from in-game tickets, I'll check when I get home from work if my 3rd in-game ticket is still there or if it's disappeared like the others.

As for deleting and starting over, no, it wouldn't take all that long, but between lockboxes I've opened and other items, I would have to spend AD to unbind and transfer, and not everything (dyes, crafting progress and such) is transferable.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The founder's vendor has everything. Click the reclaim tab at the top in the vendor interface.
  • k4131k4131 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you are only 16 I know you put work into your toon but you might have to reroll just sell everything and mail to alts. chalk it up to a learning exp.