test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Never got my Gaurdian pack items

jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I need a little help. I bought the Guardian pack for the game. I have received my AD, My forums title, and my inital pack that game me some kits and stuff. I have not received the Armored horse mount, Unique Direwolf Companion, Gold moonstone regalia mask, Ring of the violet Continual light, bottle of levity, or anything else.

I have opened 4 tickets now, all closed with the same message to complete tutorial, talk to know, finish rags to riches, talk to courier, and the Founders merchent. I have done all that on two toons and still nothing. To top if off I cannot find a number to call for support.

Is anyone else having this issue? I cannot imagine it is just my account. Anyone have the support number?
Post edited by jadejedi2 on

Comments

• Options
    rh97969rh97969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Did you get to level 5 and then go to the mail vendor? that's what I had to do.
    6ZH4F6g.jpg
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did you check your mail?
  • Options
    limitlesschaoslimitlesschaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still haven't seen my forum title activate :/
  • Options
    wmsoulwmsoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If the guardian pack is available for multiple characters on an account, then I have this same problem. I made my first character and after about a half hour of playing past the tutorial I got my items in the mail. Made a second character, and I have him up to level 15 or so, and nothing has come through the mail or the founder vendor. Submitted tickets, and haven't gotten any help there. No idea what the problem is though
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ya, i was level 5 and nothing. I am level 18 now and nothing on my main or alt... Seems there are a lot of other with the same issue...
  • Options
    caleshhcaleshh Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    It's a widespread issue. Many have not received the mount and companion.
  • Options
    astriellionheartastriellionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem: no email for mount, wolf etc... :(
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also many guardians can't reclaim lost items from the founder agent as the tab isn't there
  • Options
    rykhausrykhaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 for the same issue, and all 4 tickets closed with the same generic info for completing the tutorial. Made an alt, got the foundes pack right away. :/
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Many people forget to check with the Founder's Agent, that is why they don't receive the mount and companion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rykhausrykhaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Many people forget to check with the Founder's Agent, that is why they don't receive the mount and companion.

Pretty sure the founders agent only has the bags with the buffs and potions, never saw the option to get the bags containing the mount / weapon / companion, etc.

On the alts, this founders bag was sent via in game mail.
  • Options
    dtalbertdtalbert Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im having the same issue. No mount or companion. I have received the bag of misc. stuff from the Founders Agent, but there is no tab on him for lost items and he doesn't have anything else for me to get off him. Im level 23 now and would really like to have my mount.