2»

Comments

• Options
    therealtedtherealted Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want a hobbit.

The gorilla formerly known as Kolikos
  • Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Oh, little dolls that run around behind you. I know they have something like that in CO, but make them have big bobbleheads with faces of the Devs!
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    therealted wrote: »
    I want a hobbit.
    In game. Known as Halflings. I had one as a Ghost companion during the beta weekend.
  • Options
    basilisquebasilisque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited February 2013
    A Golem or construct. Maybe just a tiny, small one, like the butler golems from GW2.
    The Botanqarium
    Chapter One - A Construct's Prison: NW-DMSU8OJTV
    Chapter Two - Raggyon: NW-DGIZVSQPU
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Depends on my character. My blind mage traditionally had a fox. and called it her seeing eye dog. when people said ....um do you know that is a fox? shed be like...It IS??! my brother told me it was a puppy.

my animal controling character often liked to have bugs spiders and bees maybe a beetle
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A Miniature Giant Space Hamster for all Rangers!

Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!

What?!?! SOMEBODY had to say it:D

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    A giant crab :3

Nepht! Didn't expect to see you here!
    Well, it's a party now!!
    (granted the kind of party where an angry undead Cat Person wants to give you Crabs, but a party none the less).

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    oharenoharen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see the game has some companions via preordering. Are there any that are not animals/creatures? Such as a warrior/fellow adventurer/mage/humanoid in general?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Nepht! Didn't expect to see you here!
    Well, it's a party now!!
    (granted the kind of party where an angry undead Cat Person wants to give you Crabs, but a party none the less).

Haha of course I'd turn up being a PnP addict the prospect of a DnD game that plays like a better version of Champions and not a pile of *** like DDO is just plain awesomejuice.
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=9w10OiNej_QunM&tbnid=0pObB_m6hqo3hM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jappleng.com%2FjSpot%2FSekai%2Fgallery%2Fanime-manga-a2%2Fi-gave-you-crabs-i2558.jpg&ei=anx8Ub-hCs_n7AaAloGQCw&psig=AFQjCNFT-28EqnGUFhYscpmMse6hyX4YiA&ust=1367199210247845

But yeah I really do want a giant crab pet . Crab battles FTW \o/
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ack, more CO refugees.

We should all get together and pants a random halfling
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well CO isnt dead...yet. Anyhoo this is like CO3 of sorts so I dont think were refugees. We are more like a bad smell :D
  • Options
    blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm really surprised no-one has said a Mindflayer.

"It sucked his brains out!"
    10qkinm.png
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Well CO isnt dead...yet. Anyhoo this is like CO3 of sorts so I dont think were refugees. We are more like a bad smell :D

Wow and all this time I was blaming the Dwarf for that. Excuse me while I find a shower :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blasph3m3 wrote: »

Well my brain wasnt sucked out it was sorta scraped out via a medium of HOOK UP NOSE :D

And while were on the subject..sort of. OMG a Jackal pet would be mint :D
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Wow and all this time I was blaming the Dwarf for that. Excuse me while I find a shower :p

Nah thats just Brou and Smackwell give them some anti-deodorant and you'll be sorted :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    O.K., stop the presses!!!
    I have just uncovered the ULTIMATE PET!!!!
    We NEED this!!!!!
    Introducing the Mutant Glow In The Dark Sheep!!!!!!
    I'm not making this up!!!!!!!
    http://www.kpho.com/story/22088643/genetically-modified-sheep-glow-in-the-dark

• Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fiendish Raven
    Pseudodragon
    Fairy Dragon
    Tressym (winged cat)
    Lantern Archon
    Mephits
    Coure Eladrin
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    infestedchris12infestedchris12 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    Owls are beautiful. They are amazing hunters.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A mini Gary Gygax who continuously shouts "ARNESON WAS A HACK!" every 5 minutes.

I will pay $200 for a dev to make this a reality.

Edit:

I will pay an additional $100 if Gary Gygax randomly beheads a medusa named Lorraine Williams whilst standing idle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    blasph3m3 wrote: »

That's because in Soviet Underdark, mindflayer make familiar out of you!
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Killer bunny. :)