test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[E-Mail Issue] Not Receiving BW4 Emails? ==> Post Here! <==

Comments

• braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have not received an email since my original Hero of the North purchase 'receipt'... no notice of ANY beta event, although I have participated in every one.
  • cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    braxzana wrote: »
    I have not received an email since my original Hero of the North purchase 'receipt'... no notice of ANY beta event, although I have participated in every one.

Same problem. Though I just bought the guardian pack today I have only received the receipt and nothing else. Don't have the permissions group to check off, it's acting like I never bought it. I use a different email for my paypal that I paid with but I clicked the buy now link from under my main account. Am I stuck using the paid with email?

EDIT: Oh. It's stuck with paypal payment under review.. Uh.. Great.
  • senetharisenethari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought a Founder's Pack a few days ago in anticipation of this event.
    As such, I can't get in and have not received any email aside from my receipt.
  • mik1978mik1978 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i bought a founder pack today but never got a friend beta key ??

i have check my mail and my spamfilter
  • constableodoconstableodo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bought a pack. It is completely charged, completed, and has been applied to my account. I cannot logon and have not received an email about BW4.

Edit: Reclicked the link in the "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!" email.

Restarted launcher and Neverwinter showed up and is Patching.
  • fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited April 2013
    Hello, Yes i did not get my BW4 email either
    signature_zps124e0389.png
  • mellyna9mellyna9 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi, I also purchased a Guardians of the North pack and did not get a BW4 e-mail either.
  • moon497moon497 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Have not receive my beta 4 email, I purchase my founder weeks ago, and now I can't even log in. It keep saying account error.
  • kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Look in account settings, go under the ZEN section and check your wallet history. The pack you bought will be listed under there as payed, or pending. Mine says payed and confirmed, still no e-mail. bought it over a week ago. Just wanna make sure we are all having the same issue so maybe it will get prioritized so we could at LEAST have our packs on release. Some compensation would be appreciated.

Just got help threw support and my issue was something with the purchase not being completed threw pay pal but on PW's end. Soon after the ticket i recieved the founders email. So if you have not gotten this email and purchased threw paypal you have the same issue as me. Under wallet in ZEN my purchased sayed it was complete BTW.
  • boybrownieboybrownie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have not recieved my BW4 email, i am a founder
  • bronburs1bronburs1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No email for me.
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well i can now confirm that i received an email for bw4 after ticking the box on my account page.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • hadeirashadeiras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kgwebzero1 wrote: »
    Look in account settings, go under the ZEN section and check your wallet history. The pack you bought will be listed under there as payed, or pending. Mine says payed and confirmed, still no e-mail. bought it over a week ago. Just wanna make sure we are all having the same issue so maybe it will get prioritized so we could at LEAST have our packs on release. Some compensation would be appreciated.

Just got help threw support and my issue was something with the purchase not being completed threw pay pal but on PW's end. Soon after the ticket i recieved the founders email. So if you have not gotten this email and purchased threw paypal you have the same issue as me. Under wallet in ZEN my purchased sayed it was complete BTW.

I have the same problem. I purchased the Guardian's Pack threw Paypal and it says my transaction is completed. I'm only waiting for a reply from the support.
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have not received any emails outside of purchase receipts for my founder's packs. Initial pack purchased prior to BWE 1. I have never received notification emails period, and I have reported this before with no response.

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • shayddarkwolfshayddarkwolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't received the mysterious email, either. Sent ticket in with customer support and received an extremely helpful response:

Hello

Thank you for contacting support, we apologize for the confusion. In regards to your account, our records show that you do not have permission at this time to access the beta. Player who would like Beta access need to purchase the Hero of the North Neverwinter Founder’s pack http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack
    If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us!

Wondering why I purchased Founders pack if I can't even get access to a BW. Certainly hope there aren't these issues at open beta, and the early release days we are supposed have access to. Just so there's no confusion...my account shows that I have paid for the "Hero's of the North Founders Pack" , but I guess customer service missed that!
  • pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vernednd wrote: »
    I have not received any emails outside of purchase receipts for my founder's packs. Initial pack purchased prior to BWE 1. I have never received notification emails period, and I have reported this before with no response.

Cheers!

If you've gotten receipts but not notifications, it's possible that you've unsubscribed. Have you ever asked to be taken off any PWE/Cryptic email lists? Getting removed from one will remove you from all the games' promotional lists.
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    all my notifications from PWE were sent to my spam folder (yahoo mail service)
  • taavisttaavist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i got a english version on 11th titled "Last Chance for Exclusive Neverwinter Beta Weekend" but on the 12th i got a german and a swedish version of the same letter. the english one came from Neverwinter@perfectworld.com but the other ones came from email@email.perfectworld.com so i dont know if the other ones are a fake. if not then at least i pointed out a bug in the email s
  • dieselrosedieselrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only email i ever received was confirmation of payment, and the response to the ticket about me not receiving my buddy pass to the Beta weekend.

So if I need a email to get the rest of my things then I am pretty pissed off right now...
  • trentbedingfieldtrentbedingfield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have not received any emails since my Guardian purchase.
  • iceglowkeiceglowke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i bought today also a founders pack yet no code or key or mail at all kinda really sad that i lost 59 bucks for nothing!
  • countvonrimjobcountvonrimjob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still didn't get access or an email to the BW4 either, so sad.
  • arndogarndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also purchased the Guardian pack some days ago now. I got the e-mail saying i had brought it but have had no key e-mail or download link (lucky already had it downloaded from another beta weekend) My account also does not show any activated items against it!!! STO however did when i pre ordered.

(note: I accessed my sig for the forums to find that my Guardian status was possible to link. Therefore i can only presume it is linked ot my account but they have not shown in on the account page. Also failed to send me any info other than "thanks for your purchase")
  • adfluxadflux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Guardian pack Yesterday April 27th and did not receive the email either Purchased from the offical site links. All I got was the receipt and the thank you note
  • zithnamewastakenzithnamewastaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't either... :\ Perfect World only has customer service during normal business hours? That is... bold.
  • earluuitoearluuito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have not recieved my Hero of the North thingie by email. Put in a support ticket, but it can't hurt to post here too.
  • datanetdatanet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Add me to the list of no emails concering my bought Guardian pack, confirmed date payment sent is April 12, have other emails from perfect world, cryptic, but nothing concerning Never wiinter other than payment sent and received... sent in ticket. Yeah Nice that billing isn't open on the early headstart on the first weekend ....
  • drslayer13drslayer13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i purchased the 59.99 pack also but have not recived the key e-mail and now being the weekend cant contact anyone on the phone :(
  • thevikingpandathevikingpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same as everyone else, purchased $59.99 Guardian Pack, no email, no beta. Very frustrating.
  • nastyrastynastyrasty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still have yet to get mine and my early accses is about to be over so plz refund my money