test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance on friday night !!! Seriously wow

2»

Comments

• Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kaskian wrote: »
    i think it was just to kick out the diehards and make them fall asleep :p

Night!

Yep, looks like it was a community service and not really maintenance. :D
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    I AM LOSING MY ****!
    Just kidding. But seriously.
    wut. Now I'm stuck here with my (adult beverage) and no game to play. No zone chat to troll.. err chat with.
  • Options
    bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I might get a little nuts and put Spongebob on the Netflix machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    Good heavens, it never ceases to amaze me just what people will complain about. So the game goes down for half an hour or an hour here and there to give you a chance to go get a coffee, have a smoke, make a sandwich, snuggle with your partner, ....

Snuggle with your partner...

oh... is that what kids these days are calling it.

hmmmmm.

:-P
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Put down the limes Jigglypuff D:

Jigglypuff___Cosplay_by_menalie.jpg
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I AM LOSING MY ****!
    Just kidding. But seriously.
    wut. Now I'm stuck here with my (adult beverage) and no game to play. No zone chat to troll.. err chat with.

it's like your all dressed up and no one to slay!

Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ronsonjonronsonjon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is that all the flame I conjured up with this thread ? wow week spell ...I will work harder next time :D
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Coffee would take too long.. I don't smoke anymore.. I don't want a **** sandwich, and if I wanted to snuggle I'd get some chloroform and go out to the... err... hi. Sorry, was I thinking out loud? >_>
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    muntaa wrote: »
    Thank god for the downtime, now i can finally goto the bathroom :)

Best line ever. :-P_
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iceecat1iceecat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thus why it's Open Beta ;) Be prepared for downtime, at least it isn't prime time.

prime time for only some of the world albeit a majority. Midnight is prime time for those who work the vampire hours
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wesgar wrote: »
    Snuggle with your partner...

oh... is that what kids these days are calling it.

hmmmmm.

Awww thats so sweet of you, nobody has called me a kid for many a year....even though I am obviously a kid at heart else would not be here playing games online hehe
  • Options
    iceecat1iceecat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You just gave me the idea to do jumping jacks in a 3rd floor apartment after midnight. My downstairs neighbors now hate me.

banging broom on ceiling...."What the hell was that"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    its 8.30am - this is dedication

you are making me yawn

STOP THAT
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Midnight PST maintenance on Fri/Sat nights is pretty lame.
    Especially for those users in Alaska and Hawaii.
    2AM PST would at least let them play 'til midnight.
  • Options
    ronsonjonronsonjon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And I thought they put Ted Bundy to sleep for good O;o Not sure I want to say I thought that was funny lol they might arrest me along with YOU... :D
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    Midnight PST maintenance on Fri/Sat nights is pretty lame.
    Especially for those users in Alaska and Hawaii. 2AM PST would at least let them play 'til midnight.

That would then be 11am in continental Europe, and on a Saturday that is when many people play. :p No matter when they do it, it will be inconvenient for someone somewhere in the world. It's just an hour!
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well we didn't get dressed up for nothin !! Turn the shard back ON !!!
  • Options
    phonivphoniv Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After playing it since the gates opened, I went to bed yesterday at 4pm central time. I woke up just haf an hour ago at two am just to find the servers down. That is my luck -_-
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You are assuming its an hour. Don't remember seeing any notice of how long.
  • Options
    zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All will be Forgiven. IF....

And only IF!!!

They are using this emergency maintenance to buff the GWF
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zardoz007 wrote: »

And only IF!!!

NOPE

Raeg tiem guiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    phonivphoniv Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zardoz007 wrote: »

And only IF!!!

Am I the only gwf that does not *****? I actually went to play domination and got more kills than deaths. The trick is to use the attacks that makes players prone or slows them and let the cleric heal you
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh it does say 12 to 1am now in the launcher so we are getting close :D
  • Options
    shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hour downtime every night is nothing. I remember a few patches in other games after expansion release where it was down 4 hours minimum every night for a week. I came into this expecting some downtime every night/day, and was shocked to only see an hour.

to the devs: thanks for being on top of it! you all have done awesome and probably haven't heard it enough from all of us.
  • Options
    malkavianitemalkavianite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    valorofone wrote: »
    Yeah. Im about to smash into 60...

I'll never understand you people...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    wesgar wrote: »

I won't be surprised if there is a 'small patch' again to night, and perhaps another improvement to the game.

yup, 240 MB patch.

And I'm back in, that wasn't even an hour down time!

Way to go Cryptic!!!!
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lasciverlasciver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll never understand you people...

What do you mean you people?
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Servers are up. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
This discussion has been closed.