test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can the Founder's Enchantment be Re-used/socketed ?

ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just to clarify~
I'm aware that the Weapon Fire Effect Enchantment as well as the Greycloak Enchantment can be claimed more than once, but the Founder's one cannot.
Once I socket that into a piece of gear, can I take it out and reuse it on another piece?

le bumpity bump~

Bump bump....

Really. I can't get an answer on the forums OR in-game?

Come on.
ONE OF YOU MUST KNOW :')
lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
Post edited by ayamata on

Comments

• werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ....yes...*
    21.jpg
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ....yes...*

Do you know for sure?
    Are you a Founder?
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    ayamata wrote: »
    Do you know for sure?
    Are you a Founder?

you didnt state that he had to be a founder to give you a answer! :P but didnt the site say the enchaments in the founder weapon could be taken out of its current placement and be reused.... dont think you can have two of them though
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    . . . . .Yes, it costs AD's to remove enchantments and sigils. The removal of enchantments and sigils from equipment is not exclusive to these items, it encompasses all enchantments and sigils, that I have found anyway. The more powerful the enchantment or sigil, the more ADs it will cost to remove them.

. . . . .In the future, no bumping please. It is against the RoC. Thanks!
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . .Yes, it costs AD's to remove enchantments and sigils. The removal of enchantments and sigils from equipment is not exclusive to these items, it encompasses all enchantments and sigils, that I have found anyway. The more powerful the enchantment or sigil, the more ADs it will cost to remove them.

. . . . .In the future, no bumping please. It is against the RoC. Thanks!

Ahh thank you.
    Also, I apologize for the excessive bumps.
    It's just the forum becomes flooded with other, more obscure issues than this one; and before I know it's left unanswered and about 2 pages behind.

I even tried the approach of asking the community in-game, but nobody had a answer.
    This was my last resort.