test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Packs - Now with New Rewards!

Comments

• Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did I just read this right http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Drow will not have the Drow race out until after 60 days of the launch!!! Soo much for the Founder Pack working here and I was so looking forward to playing my character before the Open beta.. NOT :(

No you did not read that.
    The HOTN Drow will be playable from the 25th and the normal Drow will be playable by everyone else 60 days after open beta starts. The Drow from the HOTN pack and the normal Drow (60 days later0 are different.
  • Options
    colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did I just read this right http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Drow will not have the Drow race out until after 60 days of the launch!!! Soo much for the Founder Pack working here and I was so looking forward to playing my character before the Open beta.. NOT :(

The HotN packs get the Menzo-Renegade Drow (on April 25) which is slightly different from the regular Drow that will be released 60 days after April 30th.
  • Options
    eslavaceslavac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Each pack has exclusive items so you wont lose out if you get both packs. Plus the Diamonds stack so you will have more Astral Diamonds. Then those who only bought one of these packs. And a selection of Companions.
    swizzy26 wrote: »
    should i buy a Hero of north pack if i have GoN pack?
  • Options
    mynameisbigrichmynameisbigrich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After 4 Betas, game looks great and it was fun to pay with the playing people. This is the last weekend for us as Tuesday the game will be open and free to all the scum and villany we can handle.
    Cryptic should at least charge $40 bucks for the software like Guild Wars.. F2P Breeds more cabbage head babies than anything on this earth. Then they come and try to invite you into their guild or ask you for money....

Anyway, to all the Beta people, I'll see you online. Looking forward to it...
  • Options
    sunyamsunyam Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cannot wait till tomorrow. Wish it was launching tonight at 12:01AM EDT just so I can play even sooner! :-D
  • Options
    gilgamashgilgamash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is there anywhere we can see HOTN Drow and normal drow looks like? and 1 Silly question, I will have 2.6mil of diamonds since i got Hero and Guardians pack right?
  • Options
    mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After 4 Betas, game looks great and it was fun to pay with the playing people. This is the last weekend for us as Tuesday the game will be open and free to all the scum and villany we can handle.
    Cryptic should at least charge $40 bucks for the software like Guild Wars.. F2P Breeds more cabbage head babies than anything on this earth. Then they come and try to invite you into their guild or ask you for money....
    Just asking Cryptic for some sort of common trash filter so the game can be played by responsible players and not a bunch of mouth breathers that sit on the game for 16 hours a day, drive up auction prices, and suck our world governments dry because they claim to be bi-polar and want a check....
    Well that escalated quickly.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Just asking Cryptic for some sort of common trash filter so the game can be played by responsible players and not a bunch of mouth breathers that sit on the game for 16 hours a day, drive up auction prices, and suck our world governments dry because they claim to be bi-polar and want a check....

3p2n11.jpg

hahah love it, although ambi is gonna tear this to shreds...he's always snipping my stuff :(
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gilgamash wrote: »
    I will have 2.6mil of diamonds since i got Hero and Guardians pack right?

Yes

10chars ***..
  • Options
    elguirielguiri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well im off to sleep a bit! See you tomorrow ingame!
    All your daily MMORPG news in Spanish: www.zonammorpg.com
  • Options
    fmstalkerfmstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013

The basic Drow race won't be out for at least 60 days. The Mez Drow that is part of the Heroes of the North pack will be available immediately, but only for Hero of the North owners.
  • Options
    appleboatappleboat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's kind of unfair that all non-founders don't get to play Drows until 60 days after open-beta...
  • Options
    xykromaxxykromax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    appleboat wrote: »
    It's kind of unfair that all non-founders don't get to play Drows until 60 days after open-beta...

This has been known for a while and why unfair ?

They want to give something exclusive to people who want to support Neverwinter ...
    Lost my Proud in Owning - The Hero of the North Pack & The Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    [
  • Options
    nieithernieither Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So excited!
  • Options
    palpiterpalpiter Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HotN founders will be able to select drows with the menzo-background since the beginning. (headstart included)
    everyone else will have to wait 60 days until they can create a character of the drow-race.

if you want to select another background for your drow you also have to wait the 60 days until they are publicaly available.

edit: missed page 8 it seems...
  • Options
    nuclearwhale42nuclearwhale42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will founder packs be available to purchase after today? I plan on purchasing two of the 60$ packs before Saturday so that I can get a head start, I'm just wondering if they will still be available by then.
  • Options
    chocostrawbewwychocostrawbewwy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    o.o so we get to start today right?
  • Options
    ceen36ceen36 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having trouble accessing mine. Did I have to register a code after I bought it?
  • Options
    ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, about the founder rewards. I bought both HOTN as GON packs and I cant seem to open one of the gift boxes. The 2 regalias cant seem to coexist. Anyone else with this problem? solution? or can we get one?

I cant unpack my noble (I think it was, at work atm) costume set
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ldillirh wrote: »
    So, about the founder rewards. I bought both HOTN as GON packs and I cant seem to open one of the gift boxes. The 2 regalias cant seem to coexist. Anyone else with this problem? solution? or can we get one?

I cant unpack my noble (I think it was, at work atm) costume set

Delete the mask and then open the regalia pack, due to there being a mask in the regalia pack you cannot have both masks until a fix goes in.
  • Options
    ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah, right, ofcourse its so simple.

*facepalm*

thanks!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xykromax wrote: »
    This has been known for a while and why unfair ?

They want to give something exclusive to people who want to support Neverwinter ...
    Let me translate his post for you:
    "I can't afford the HotN pack and want to play awsum drak elfz nao!"
  • Options
    therealkyrielltherealkyriell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mrpumpfist wrote: »
    i contacted customer support aswell as billing support
    the money has been taken from my bank.
    i recived reciet from perfect world aswell as paypal.
    all i got in response was to go look at the founder agent. and he has no items i can buy. i cant claim any astrals. i alsow have no extra character slot.
    its been 5-6 hours since i bought the guardian pack.
    all my buddys have lvld without me.

i would like some sort of help or even a proper response to this, the least.
    (i completed the tutorial obviusly, since that was the only suggestion i got from support i mention that here)

Trolls should really do their research. Guardian pack founders cant even log in yet.
  • Options
    therealkyrielltherealkyriell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    appleboat wrote: »

The inclusion of the Drow race as a reward for the HotN pack is one reason I DIDN'T purchase the pack, as I will not play what will be the most played race in the game... for the same reason I wont play hunters or deathknights in WoW... the reputation of most players of those classes.

And for the love of all thats holy, the plural of "drow" is "drow"... not "drows".
  • Options
    scannjerscannjer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering something...

Do they add any additional rewards to the people who bought one of the Founder's pack after the beta weekends? ;)

Let me know if you know anything about it please... because I was not able to find anything about that! (I was lazy to search for it as well) ;p

Thanks.
  • Options
    scannjerscannjer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited April 2013
    I got Guardian pack and my profile does not show it :( Why!?!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    scannjer wrote: »
    I got Guardian pack and my profile does not show it :( Why!?!

Go into User CP and then permission groups to select the title.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks a lot buddy :) "thumbs up"
  • Options
    karsuskkarsusk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Let me translate his post for you:
    "I can't afford the HotN pack and want to play awsum drak elfz nao!"

Careful man, if you state your opinion and others agree too much they will lock this thread.
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just bought my Guardian pack, I cant take watching everyone on twitch anymore. ;-)
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS