test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Immortals UK/Euro based guild recruiting.

immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello all the other guilds out here, & welcome to any potential new members reading this!

Membership is only by a short application. We do not accept blank applications because if you cant be bothered to fill out a few lines we don’t know if we can trust you to ever work as part of a guild. We do not ever ninja invite, so please do not ninja apply.

See our YouTube, loads of PvP & raid videos on there

Our Facebook, put a face to that dodgy voice on mumble ..not just mine.

We have even been featured on ToRWaRs.

Things thats quite nice to know:

List your past MMORPG experience, if any
Have you played MMO before you don't need to list them if you don't want, just nice to know what you know smile.png , don't let it worry you if you have never played one as it makes no difference to being accepted, its just nice for us to know what level you are.(in lots of ways newbies work out better than old vets like me

Web and VOIP: While we don't expect everyone to post stuff daily on our site , a intro would be nice for the other members to see who you are.
We also expect all members to come onto our VOIP maybe not everyday, but certainly at sometime, and definitely for all Outfit events! - Not having a Mic is not a factor so long as you can hear whats being said.

General.
We expect (without fail) for all members to sign up to our raid planner (game dependent).
We don't have lots of hard & fast rules, but the few we do have we expect players to adhere to.
If for any reason you feel you cant meet any of these requirements then I guess The Immortals would not be the best fit for you.
We are a 18+ outfit, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out.
To the rest Welcome to your New MMO home. :cool:
Last few games to mention a few we were in:

PS2 as the Immortals (Myth)
GW2 as The Immortals (Myth)
Sw:tor, as The Immortals.
LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders there, (we only use Immortals name in games that have PvP, as in some kind of world PvP).
AoC we had 2 guilds Broken Promise on the PvE server Crom, and The Immortals on Fury, last time I checked they were still going quite well.
WaR, as The Immortals.
DC Universe, as The Immortals.

We are a fairly casual Guild, that likes to progress, (being casual has not stopped us from gaining many firsts in a lot of games)
Saying all that in a lot of ways we will be a new-ish guild going into this game, so everyone has the same chance to advance in the guild, old or new members, we not a clicky guild where players who want cant participate in the guild at all levels, In fact we go out of our way to draw everyone in.

Besides that we a friendly bunch, talk as much rubbish as the next person on Mumble.
We here to have a laugh, run raids..wipe ..kill all we see and maybe re-spawn together..... well unless you in a group with Bobricka ..then not only will you die but be lost and broke as well.

To join us, we have a very short Application form.
The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
Post edited by immortalsguild on

Comments

• Options
    sengarrsengarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great to see the infamous 'The Immortals' guild ready to venture forth into Neverwinter!
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sengarr wrote: »
    Great to see the infamous 'The Immortals' guild ready to venture forth into Neverwinter!

Yup we have arrived, :D
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    netblocknetblock Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup we have arrived, :D

Hi Nem, I will be rejoining you guys if that's OK for NW, not played since AoC days, so hopefully my account on the immortals site is still alive, I will email you with my details if they not could you sort it, if its OK that I rejoin, I was CrushedBone in The Immortals AoC guild.
  • Options
    railgunner1railgunner1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hurrah! Time to roll the dice :)
  • Options
    aneasia56aneasia56 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cant wait for this to start really enjoyed the one beta weekend I was in.
  • Options
    ara87ara87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait to see the PvP O.o
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
    Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
    Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
  • Options
    steburstebur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looked good in beta. Ready for the real thing.
  • Options
    melkyrionmelkyrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so looking forward to NW, forgotten realms in an mmo makes me shiver from excitement :-D
  • Options
    laiarlaiar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Let's roll!
  • Options
    erithianerithian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Nem,

I joined you briefly in GW2 and can still login to the site, so am probably still a member of the guild - although not in game. I've created characters (Main is Allustria, -Drow Cleric) on Dragon Server as that seemed to be the overwhelming choice for a shard . So hopefully can join up with you guys when you get access.

Let me know if you want me to try and reserve the guild name, otherwise see you online

Raileth (Grant)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    erithian wrote: »
    Hi Nem,

I joined you briefly in GW2 and can still login to the site, so am probably still a member of the guild - although not in game. I've created characters (Main is Allustria, -Drow Cleric) on Dragon Server as that seemed to be the overwhelming choice for a shard . So hopefully can join up with you guys when you get access.
    Let me know if you want me to try and reserve the guild name, otherwise see you online

Raileth (Grant)
    You sure can m8 :) Im also gonna roll a devout Cleric but think he will be a human :) ..how you finding the game, I will be in tomorrow :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ara87 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see the PvP O.o

:D ...... Kill em all I say
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sorry yes pls reserve the guild name if you can cheers
  • Options
    ic3cat1ic3cat1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi , I could sign-up on your webpage but account activation email didn't hapend
  • Options
    ara87ara87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gah.. that happens sometimes. Will poke Nem about it, which name did you sign up with?
    And only 12 hours left!!! As you can see, I'm sleepless :D
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
    Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
    Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ara87 wrote: »
    Gah.. that happens sometimes. Will poke Nem about it, which name did you sign up with?
    And only 12 hours left!!! As you can see, I'm sleepless :D

Before my post with like 20 mins or so , name was Nkara
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yup saw sign up, not sure why the site has not auto responded again, will sort it cheers.

Nakara, you can now use site, on iPad so can't sort resend activation mail, so progressed your sign up manually.

Welcome!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yup saw sign up, not sure why the site has not auto responded again, will sort it cheers.

Nakara, you can now use site, on iPad so can't sort resend activation mail, so progressed your sign up manually.

Welcome!
    Cool thx , just posted an application
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Is the guild allready created or ?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ic3cat1 wrote: »
    Is the guild allready created or ?

It should be tho not 100% of the guys in game name to whisper, hopefully he will pop up here in a bit, bet he still in bed playing all night :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I could not find guild with this name on Dragon shard so i asume isin't created yet in order to create a guild need 5 players
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I could not find guild with this name on Dragon shard so i asume isin't created yet in order to create a guild need 5 players

Yup and as far as I know there are only 2 Immortals in game :(
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yup and as far as I know there are only 2 Immortals in game :(

Created the guild ill pass the lead to you as we meet my in-game name is Nkara
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Created the guild ill pass the lead to you as we meet my in-game name is Nkara

kk cheers, only 2.5 hours to go ..not that I'm counting or anything.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We can also be found at www.nw-mmo.co.uk
  • Options
    sengarrsengarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta is upon us everyone!
  • Options
    railgunner1railgunner1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sengarr wrote: »
    Open Beta is upon us everyone!

Isn't upon me until Tuesday unfortunately. I feel so left out! :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Isn't upon me until Tuesday unfortunately. I feel so left out! :p

Lol Rail did you go buy the guardians pack! as I'm sure I invited you into the guild ... :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes, temptation overcame me :D. Can't let the others get too big of a head start now can I ^^
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes, temptation overcame me :D. Can't let the others get too big of a head start now can I ^^

heheh I knew you would crack :p ..its that lack of marcho'ness ...just ask Tibi she will tell ya!!