test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Grats to lvl 60

x0y1x0y1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Post edited by x0y1 on

Comments

• staalkbhstaalkbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah nice waste of money, you spent what 800 euro's on buying in-game currency and then craft, not counting in the cash for the game..
    But grats!
  • x0y1x0y1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    staalkbh wrote: »
    Yeah nice waste of money, you spent what 800 euro's on buying in-game currency and then craft, not counting in the cash for the game..
    But grats!

Yeah p2w. ;)

Not my style but if you want to powerlvl, have fun with $. :p
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If people want to powerlevel their way to 60, then it's up to them. They are the ones that will complain about nothing to do, or even they will spend the time waiting for others to reach that level, so they can focus on pumping out some awesome foundry stuff.

However people will always be jealous about a guy hitting 60 that quickly and say they he has no life, no job, no girlfriend/boyfriend, still lives with their parents etc etc.

But to the guy that hit 60, congrats :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • endlesspillowsendlesspillows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    The picture is pretty small, I can't really see how he hit 60 so fast.
  • staalkbhstaalkbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not jealous though, I just think it's a waste of money :)
    Having been a gamer since the 90's, seeing how progression has gone down the hill, you can't but hurt a bit.
    Games has become too easy these days, getting to max lvl in less than 24 hours.
    But I guess I am just old school I miss the days where progression meant something.
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The only way to hit 60 that quickly was either to find a dungeon/foundry dungeon that was bugged and was able to be mass repeated for large amounts of experienced or the guy just plowed through the content with no resting or idling or waiting for dungeon/pvp queues etc.

Either way I'm only level 15 and I work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day, so I'm going to have a nice experience :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited April 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    If people want to powerlevel their way to 60, then it's up to them. They are the ones that will complain about nothing to do, or even they will spend the time waiting for others to reach that level, so they can focus on pumping out some awesome foundry stuff.

However people will always be jealous about a guy hitting 60 that quickly and say they he has no life, no job, no girlfriend/boyfriend, still lives with their parents etc etc.

I don't mind, if he/she/it wants to hit 60 asap and as altoholic I like games that offer more then one way to the max lvl but sometimes stuff gets a bit crazy. ;) So in the end, the french win. *g
  • v3lonv3lon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    Wow...he really knows how to enjoy games. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    21yrs+ EU Social Gaming Community recruiting laid back sociable folks
    http://sarcastic-malevolence.co.uk/
    :rolleyes:
    edited April 2013
    The picture is pretty small, I can't really see how he hit 60 so fast.

Needed to shrink it 50%, or you would see only a small bit with this forums. He just powerlvlt with crafting, instant finish the jobs with astral diamonds, repeat.....
    edited April 2013
    staalkbh wrote: »
    I am not jealous though, I just think it's a waste of money :)
    Having been a gamer since the 90's, seeing how progression has gone down the hill, you can't but hurt a bit.
    Games has become too easy these days, getting to max lvl in less than 24 hours.
    But I guess I am just old school I miss the days where progression meant something.

Oh I'm a gamer from the 90's as well and indeed things have become a lot easier because people are getting small attention spans. It's why I love my Korean MMOs cos you can't hit max level in 24, it takes you a year. However it's the guys money at the end of the day. I myself spent 245euro on the game (HotN and GoN founder pack) cos I want to support Cryptic with the development of the game.

But since WoW many people want to rush all the way through the game to be the first to be the max level as if it's a real world life achievement, unfortunately it's not, cos it's the interwebs after all xD

But the gaming industry will never change because the gamers themselves will never change, they will just become worse over time.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am going to make a game where you pay $100 and big red button appears on the screen. Once you push it, it tells you that you won the game.

I am going to be rich.
  • famousamos#6123 famousamos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    x0y1 wrote: »

To each their own I suppose. I do not begrudge people who do this, nor am I jealous. This person played the game they wanted to. It is not how I would play the game, I would rather take things slow and enjoy it, but meh, grats I guess.
  • aandiin02aandiin02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    have some left over ZEN -->buy cheap AD (lets face it...everyone right now have 2 mill, so its cheap)
    instafinish leadership tasks = profitt?

The smart person uses those ZEN to buy all the AD he can get now while its dirt cheap, then sit on it for some weeks and sell AD for ZEN later when the price normalizes.
    Don't be so small minded that you only think powerleveling through professions...CORNER THE MARKET :D
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If only these people could channel their efforts into more meaningful endeavours, such as a cure for cancer, cold fusion or world peace..

Still, if they've achieved what they set out to do - then congratulations.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Each to his own i guess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeroethanzeroethan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz lol...
  • abaddon1979abaddon1979 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And now he is standing around gg!
    edited April 2013
    kimberix wrote: »
    If only these people could channel their efforts into more meaningful endeavours, such as a cure for cancer, cold fusion or world peace..

Still, if they've achieved what they set out to do - then congratulations.

Cold fusion exists, they just don't want to do it cos half of the world countries would go bankrupt in a matter of moments. Cure of cancer has probably been found, but again companies would loss out on billions of dollars in pills they sell to people on a daily basis.

World peace will never happen while humans are still alive on the planet.

All this is true cos the little man in my head told me so!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited April 2013
    I am going to make a game where you pay $100 and big red button appears on the screen. Once you push it, it tells you that you won the game.

I am going to be rich.

To late: -> lol this forum doesn't like map coordinates, look up las vegas. ;)
  • furbeezfurbeez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you have mail
  • juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    LOL. Great job! You beat the game in a day. Your medal is in the mail.

Now you can go pay for the next game and move along.
  • occulasocculas Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To each their own I suppose. I do not begrudge people who do this, nor am I jealous. This person played the game they wanted to. It is not how I would play the game, I would rather take things slow and enjoy it, but meh, grats I guess.

My thoughts exactly. I love new games and enjoy the time it takes to level. But, grats on 60!
  • veslepingleveslepingle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How long did it actually take him? I know it's less than 24 hours, but yeah I'd still like to know how many hours after the headstart started he hit 60.
  • leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz on that!

Pretty awesome since people were talking about 72h to reach level 60.
  • furtimusfurtimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GZ lvl60.
    But how many xp the leadership lvl0-lvl17? (or how many lvlon your charcter?) and how many AD needed to pull it?
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013

ermm u re excactly that guy then ??
    ^^busted^^
  • mokomiimokomii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ya, I was really surprised he was lvl 17, some people hit 20 during bw4.
  • vomkvomk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    juravian wrote: »
    LOL. Great job! You beat the game in a day. Your medal is in the mail.

Now you can go pay for the next game and move along.
    The game does not end after you hit max level, just saying..
  • sunyamsunyam Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013

But you hit the nail right on the head, people that rush to max level always turns around and "What is there to do now? HUH? If new stuff isn't added soon I'm quitting!!!!!!!!"

And worse is once people that's not playing yet hears someone hit max level in less than 24 hours.... that's gonna turn them off on Neverwinter. They'll think it's WAY to easy and stay far away from this game. Seen it happen when people hit max level in a handful of days or a week or two. So someone reaching it in less than 24 hours could really hurt the game.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The only problem I have with this is that he paid to be level 60. There's no skill other than clicking buttons and spending money.

If he'd rushed through the content, or even repeated Foundry missions, I could give him some props. But really, anyone with the money to spend could've done this. There's no accomplishment here.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1