test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 40 Cleric Feedback

2»

Comments

• l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No idea. I was running 28% with max CHA/INT and ~1200 recovery (using Ioun Stone)

Recovery (and I think the rest) require more points per % as you level, but the more you stack the less it takes for the next % point. Seems quite odd the methods they have. L10 only required avg of 40 pts per %

The one Heroic feat I didn't test when adding points was the +crit one. So I'm not sure of it just = 103% of your gear rating.

The others like +recovery and power->crit are such small gains though ... wonder if they intended 5 feats to never add a single % even with best L60 gear lol
  • uyenauyena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a really awesome thread, even at a few days before the actual open release date of 4-30-2013.

I am trying to get ordered for building my perm DC, especially after they changed the "Spell Name #1, 2, 3" ect into basically a talent tree. I really hope you will rework this after the release and make those changes.

Also, I appreciate what Kali's stats were (geared) at L40, but can you also throw in the stats when you make the DC, please.

Again, an AWESOME post:)
  • gremmoregremmore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tnx for this post indeed...but much stays unclear sofar. To many trees in this game :)...and don't get the part where it says that Wisdom is your Prime stat, but here I read that it's NOT the best of stats to use.

As for the trees as of level 10 can you indeed use all 3 linear? Or if you start (for example) in the Divine tree you can only build up there..?

Till that time i'll just discover things myself...some might not like it, but it actualy gives me a fun feeling that you're not already bound to a Tree that you HAVE TO HAVE!! as of the start hehehe...

good luck to all Clerics..
  • chryophix858chryophix858 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now is the cat can be bought at early level, or do you have to be certain levels to get it, I don't start Till tomorrow, and I want to play a cleric. And also, is the cat count as your minion or just passive pet for stats?
  • nokiahalernokiahaler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's the order of preference for the three stats: power, crit, recovery?? There are some gear that increase power but decrease crit, etc. so I'm confused.
  • niealnieal Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Is Healer's Lore bugged? It was changed a lot, now it should provide 5%/10%/15% more healing, but its seems its alway only 5%. So 3/3 is pointless. Can someone confirm this?
  • macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started playing a Cleric, so strength is the way to go and not wisdom?
  • quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maceruk wrote: »
    I started playing a Cleric, so strength is the way to go and not wisdom?

If you want max crit then yes. I personally started with a 16,15,13 (wis/str/cha) and with the +2 put in Wis by 60 my stats will be 20/21/19 (Wis/Str/Cha). Some Clerics like pushing Str to 24-26 for that 14-16% extra crit. I'm ok with 11% extra crit and a little balance. Your mileage may vary :D
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
  • shandareneeshandarenee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the kind of guide I been looking for thank you for the very detailed info.

Hope you or someone else can take this and update it for the release.

Thanks again.