test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What class is the most popular?

2»

Comments

• kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    altodarr wrote: »
    And that's completely wrong.
    You are wasting the class if you don't play it as both a defender and a striker at the same time.

I agree that using the GWF only for DPS is a waste, but in practice I fear that the vast majority will use em that way, leaving the game with only one defender class, one leader, one controller and 2 strikers, with 2 more upcoming.

Personally I tend to use the defender more, but I played a GF in PnP most recently so I'm gonna wait for the next defender class before rolling one
  • piratedrugallpiratedrugall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    My main will be a Devoted Cleric, with Trickster Rogue as my alt.
  • xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    My main will be a Devoted Cleric, with Trickster Rogue as my alt.
    I will be doing the opposite. Rogue as main and cleric as alt. It's weird for me because my main has been a healer in every MMO that has healers. I just found the combat to feel too clunky as compared to the rogue.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • derovarderovar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I voted for cleric so more people will play them!
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same poll should be maked after BW4.
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • hedgehog8hedgehog8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rogues are most popular atm, cause they can solo best, have great DPS and surviveability.

I will play CW mainly, because I just like that class (and also I hate all kinds of rogues with a passion to be honest: spies in TF2, invisible carries in DotA, all of those are the same backstabbing scumbags :D No offence, just roleplaying approach here)

PS Also gonna play cleric as alt for sure, I just like to support and heal people :D Third in line would probably be a GWF, then I'll be waiting for a bard :D
  • ladyelistarialadyelistaria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I clicked Devoted Cleric, but I'm conflicted. During the last beta weekend, I rolled a Guardian Fighter, and I loved her. I believe I got to to around level 11. This beta weekend however, I rolled a Devoted Cleric for a bit of a change of pace (bit of history, I originally played healers, but switched to tanks during WoW 4.3). I got her to level 20, and I'm really liking the whole battle cleric as opposed to stand and heal thing, so I think that come launch, I will be rolling a cleric instead of my beloved tank.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Based on the pvp from level 10 to 29, 75% will be playing rogue, 10% will be CW, 10% clerice, and who cares about the rest of the fodder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jardon00jardon00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had alot of fun playing a Trickster Rogue during beta weekends, probably what I'll end up playing upon Headstart/Release
  • csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I kinda like the Cleric:)
  • valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seemed when I did dugeons that my group would be full of zerging rogues, they wouldnt even disarm traps. Finally when one did disarm a trap, I was like "oh yeah they can do that". I think there needs to be a incentive for rogues to disarm traps.
  • silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    I've tried every class in all 4 beta weekends, granted 1 and 2 there weren't many rebalances. My most favorite was the trickster rogue, found the cleric to be enjoyable. Guardian Fighter didn't push me one way or the other. But the Control Wizard didn't play as well as I hoped, and I'm still hoping Great Weapon Fighter is salvageable.
  • identifiedgodidentifiedgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Rogue is little OP in every game....special with hide sklil.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silknight wrote: »
    I've tried every class in all 4 beta weekends, granted 1 and 2 there weren't many rebalances. My most favorite was the trickster rogue, found the cleric to be enjoyable. Guardian Fighter didn't push me one way or the other. But the Control Wizard didn't play as well as I hoped, and I'm still hoping Great Weapon Fighter is salvageable.

I hope they do something with the GWF, it is just not needed currently. TR does way more single target dps, the CW does way more AOE dps, and the GF tanks way better. I expect the most successful groups will be comprised of GF, TR, TR, CW, and DC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkstarx3darkstarx3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    my play style is the GWF, but the GWF doing 150 dmg at lvl 50 in blue gear makes me wanna play ANYTHING BUT...
  • xkryptoknightxxxkryptoknightxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Control Wizard or Devoted Cleric for me!
  • lostinherdreamslostinherdreams Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll be playing a trickster rogue when this comes out. I just like rogue kind of characters. Though I'll probably change to archery/ranger as soon as that comes out, because my current pen&paper character is also a ranger :P
  • haralorharalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As in all games Rogue is the winner :D
  • tyler23434tyler23434 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tr wins in pvp because their cc doesn't have a reduction scale back like other classes. Dazing strike cc's targets for a full 8 secs
  • emrendillemrendill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    Control Wizard or Devoted Cleric for me!

Same here. I'm more and more leaning towards Cleric :)