test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter founder cannot log in to head start

passionattapassionatta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Game is ten minutes old and All my game does is time me out on the log in screen .
Any idea how I can actually get into the game ?
Trying administrator mode. Well at least this time it came up with the launcher patched but now it's hanging on loading materials.
Oh okay for anyone ahving loading problems with wondows 7 play as administrator.
Post edited by passionatta on

Comments

• Options
    saintlessonesaintlessone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue with my friends account. we both purchased the Hero of the north pack and i can log in but he cant. Any idea how to fix this please? its kind of a big let down to spend 200$ on a game and not be able to play it.
  • Options
    lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    patience, I am sitting here waiting as well... Thier servers just got slammed so I expect a answer soon.
  • Options
    harbing3rharbing3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well you are doing better then me, I bought the pack also, and can get into website fine, but when I log on to the game it just errors out and does not tell me any reason why. just says opps error and no clue to reason. I can't get passed the launcher screen with out it error popup opening.
  • Options
    femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. I can log in but I get the "You are not allowed to play right now" message. *le pout*
  • Options
    harbing3rharbing3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. I can log in but I get the "You are not allowed to play right now" message. *le pout*

I don't get that even.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have run as admin just to make sure that is not the problem, I guess I'll try compatibility mode for just in case.
  • Options
    saintlessonesaintlessone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just saw that someone else got an email saying it could take 3-5 business days to fix the issue. Lol. So much for preorders?
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I made plans to get home at 3pm today , since that was the originally stated time to launch early access. Then I saw yesterday it was set for noon today. I got off a few hours earlier, just to be ready, and was met with the same message. My HOPE is that it is just a late start, cuz I would be sorely upset by the Hero pack not being applied to my account, and only the Guardian pack being applied...
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    They should either refund some of the money or at least try and make it up to users like us, some how in in game items. Otherwise we lose half the value of what we paid for.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I was able to confirm that the founder pack was credited to account, when I went back to the web page. it will change the option so you can not click on the package again since you already have it on your account, also I got an email telling me I can log in now, but of course that does not seem to be the case.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    BTW - I tried all versions of the Compatibility mode in windows as admin an none work, same error popup asking for description before you submit it.
  • Options
    femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I submitted a support ticket and this was the response: "Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days." Really hope that's just an automatic response and isn't accurate.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    When I sent in a support ticket about log in problem after the trying all beta 4 weekend to get in, this is what I got like 1 1/2 days later after I sent in my ticket. Which totally missed my point of why I sent the ticket in. I wanted to resolve the problem before the 5 day head start opened, and they sent me this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> back and closed my ticket say sorry even is closed , come back later when it is open again.

Unfortunately beta weekend 4 is over, and the server is down until Open Beta for which no key is required.

Head Start for Hero of the North Founders begins: April 25, 2013

Head Start for Guardian of Neverwinter begins: April 27, 2013

Open Beta begins: April 30, 2013

In the meantime, we hope you will join us on the forums at http://forums.playneverwinter.com/! With the recent successes of Neverwinter, discussions on the forums have been quite lively! Introduce yourself in the Moonstone Mask, pull up a chair, and meet your fellow adventurers.

Welcome to Neverwinter!

Here is my original ticket info submitted below.

I bought the Founder north pack, installed client but no matter what I did on the beta weekend it would not let me in. I verified my username and password by logging into the website ok, and also could see that I had founder pack showing already bought on this account, but it would still not let me in. Know I can't seem to log in for this open beta even thou I got an email telling me I should be able to start patching, since I should also be allowed in on the 25th but it still will not let in log in. Can you please check my account and find out what is wrong.
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    harbing3r wrote: »
    They should either refund some of the money or at least try and make it up to users like us, some how in in game items. Otherwise we lose half the value of what we paid for.

correct, if we can only play on friday, they HAVE TO refund us 50% of the payed amount back. there is no other solution, i don't care about items or fireworks.
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Anyone in this thread still having issues?
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes.. name conflict!!!!!!!
  • Options
    silvrainsilvrain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm getting a "You are not allowed to play right now message", any idea what's going on with that?
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"- Hamlet Act I, Scene 5
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    silvrain wrote: »
    I'm getting a "You are not allowed to play right now message", any idea what's going on with that?

Your transaction completed, but it took longer than normal, so we emailed you a link to finalize your transaction. It looks like you haven't clicked on it yet, but going to this page while you are logged in should do the trick.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    enskylol wrote: »
    yes.. name conflict!!!!!!!

I am trying to find a work-around for your problem. This is a known issue for some users that registered on the FR or DE site.
  • Options
    silvrainsilvrain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Your transaction completed, but it took longer than normal, so we emailed you a link to finalize your transaction. It looks like you haven't clicked on it yet, but going to this page while you are logged in should do the trick.

Thanks much! That did the trick. I appreciate the speedy feedback :)
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"- Hamlet Act I, Scene 5
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    thanks heyrogers..
    the german support departement can't even help, they send me a standard email and set my ticket to solved..
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    patience, I am sitting here waiting as well... Thier servers just got slammed so I expect a answer soon.

They opened 3 servers to handle the initial load, I really hope that the issue is something else and not that, or come the 30th when the droves of people are going to rush the servers is looking pretty grim.
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I give up .. too much time has already passed
    200 dollars blown out of the window - best "investment"
  • Options
    uncutghostfaceuncutghostface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silvrain wrote: »
    Thanks much! That did the trick. I appreciate the speedy feedback :)
    That didnt work for me! Still not letting me in
  • Options
    hammaslammahammaslamma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me stuck waiting to play.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    admin -->
    1. delete my current bugged account
    2. make a new one with my email AND A "NO CONFLICT NAME" (choose a name, I dont care) or i can do that step.
    3. switch the Founder Package to the new account
    4. refund 50% of the payed amount
    5. send an email to me with the infos
    6. we are all happy
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    enskylol wrote: »
    4. refund 50% of the payed amount

If you want to have them not fix your issue, continue acting like this. The early start is NOT what the costing is done on - it's on the items in the pack. The early start is just a thank you. Appreciate the frustration, but act like a jerk and noone will give a rats ***.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    If you want to have them not fix your issue, continue acting like this. The early start is NOT what the costing is done on - it's on the items in the pack. The early start is just a thank you. Appreciate the frustration, but act like a jerk and noone will give a rats ***.

I'll give you some advice, put yourself in the customer's shoes. If you do not complain nothing happens. My tickets were also diplomatically in the beginning. I'm probably too attached to the support in Switzerland. sorry for my choice of words.
  • Options
    madeog82madeog82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    harbing3r wrote: »

Agree! same happened to me, cant play and i payed for it, they should do something for all who pre ordered.
  • Options
    infinity81infinity81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm fairly certain I've received all the confirmation mails, my account shows the Guardian key linked to it, I've clicked the link to finish the transaction(from the email I was sent) and still says "You're not allowed to play right now."
    Many a sad face has been made by me.