test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I wish everyone a great first day in NW

2»

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel bad for you if you do. According to Squez you guys are partying and not inviting us...

Except for people in charge of servers ...
    *looks at roger with sadistic eyes*
  • fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    T_T I want play too in 12 hour from now but I got wait the 30th unless I get the GOTN pack(don't have the money for a HOTN pack D= ) . Yes I know it be the 27th.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm lucky to have somehow ended up with the rest of the week off, I'll see everyone (well the HoN peeps at least) in game tomorrow.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    h2oratty wrote: »
    For those with early access have a great first "real" day tomorrow.

- Remember orcs are the other white meat.

:p

Remember to wash them throughly, preferably with their blood before eating it.

What? I was only talking to other orcs. Who do you think eats it?
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ORC BRAINS!!!! Roast em up and put em in a stew!

Edit: Oh I get two hours of action before work!!!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!

Ooops wrong campaign setting.

And yeah, poor Rogers...
    *fingers crossed that there will be limited screams of "Hey Rogers!!" in the studio tomorrow*
  • xykromaxxykromax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    This is going to be sweet !!! :cool:

Thanks same for everyone else and goodluck
    Lost my Proud in Owning - The Hero of the North Pack & The Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    [
  • aurum81aurum81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Expect to se alot of streams up on twitch so we cheap ppl also can enjoy at least seeing other ppl play! :p
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's 2:27am right now and i still haven't gone to sleep yet.

This is like waiting for Christmas to arrive! i really need to go to bed! XD
  • sotirakossotirakos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    in how many hours from now the server will be up for founders ?
  • insonia85insonia85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Too excited now! shame the Mrs wont let me buy the Hotn pack! had to settle for guardian!!
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sadly, I will probably only have time to roll a few characters and maybe do the tutorial before heading off to work. But come the evening it is *on* my friends :)
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • rhcpmikeyrhcpmikey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have fun everyone! Two more days for me, can't wait.
    Zironako - level 60 - control wizard
    Lucience - level 16 - trickster rogue
    Dragon server
  • ravenhawk1ravenhawk1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I always thought that elf was the other white meat. Can't wait for tomorrow, happy Open Beta all.
  • pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, hope your day 1 is awesome as well.
    Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
    21.jpg
  • shadhhshadhh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So it's there , that special day we were waiting for.
    If only i knew how to kill this last few hours :)