test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is My Character Getting Drunk Yet?

thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello to all!! *rolls 2d6*.. yes. your toon is drunk on 9 shots of dragon's breath. +5 to AYEEEEE HAWWWW. i am really looking forward to this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
Post edited by thunderspanker on

Comments

• henzaihenzai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 154
    edited August 2012
    Shouldn't you at least get a fortitude save on that? *rolls 2d6 and a d20*. d20 roll of 2.... drunk as a mule from 5 shots of whaterver he was having... *pased out for the time being*
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    I started playing DnD in 1977. The character sheets we made were simply outstanding. At first, with all the erasing going on, we wore them out fairly quicky, but then we discovered white out lol.. and that didnt go so well either.. its a good thing they invented it on the puter. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• henzaihenzai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 154
    edited August 2012
    Then you are my senior, i started playing in the early 90's. But i've always loved D&D, the stories it can tell and all the characters you can make. I remember we started of with an copy of lord of the rings though, oh whoe, all the lists you had to get through to make a character.

Well, Welcome to the community, may whatever god/gods to whom you pledge your sword be with you and as a friendly reminder, never go to the side with all the bones unless your god wants you to, or youre a Necromancer... or Paladin... well you get the drift ;)
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pass the Captain Morgan, pass the Captain Morgan!

ermm.... knowledge checking the Dead Alewive's song.... darn it ... lyrics state it's pass the MOUNTAIN DEWWWWW!!

Time to roll a D6!

Welcome to Neverwinter thunderspanker!

(PS: updated your guild details in the directory this morning! Good luck to you guys!!)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    Thank you much, Giantdude!!! I have a lifetime membership, and understand i can get into the beta at some point, so that is very exciting. I took a look at the foundry tools, and they are familiar.. :). So i look forward to testing the full capabilities of this aspect. Did someone mention static maps?.. ooooooo... ME WANT!!!!
    Good luck back at ya. But you wont need it.. This one is destined for greatness.

Edit: persistent maps.. not static maps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• hazrothhazroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited August 2012
    Welcome! You boast quite a title to be called the thunderspanker. Might I ask how you acquired it?
    edited August 2012
    im gonna have to go with pure luck.. but id like to think i deserve it. :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Welcome fellow started playing D&D in 1977!

And you can keep that name; I don't have the courage for that kind of thunder gratitude....whoops standards and practices is giving me the stink-eye for that remark! :P

But seriously, great to have you here and welcome to Neverwinter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Welcome fellow started playing D&D in 1977!

And you can keep that name; I don't have the courage for that kind of thunder gratitude....whoops standards and practices is giving me the stink-eye for that remark! :P

But seriously, great to have you here and welcome to Neverwinter!

lol. im a big softie. sheesh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

edited April 2013
    Going through all my posts, I found I never answered hazroth properly. This name came to me when I was at MGM Studios one day a long time ago, and we were leaving the ride called, "The Tower of Terror". This little girl turned and told her mom that the thunder spanked her. I bit my lip, cuz she was about terrified, but it was cute, and I almost chuckled. It stuck with me when she said "thunderspanked."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• timeshadow1timeshadow1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to see in game drinking effects like those from Fable, at least in the taverns...
  • swizzy26swizzy26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i m 82 yrs old playing this
  • misaj2131misaj2131 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HERE, HERE! (Roles a 1) Oh no... Night in the cells for being drunk and disorderly again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seriousness rank : F
    RP rank : A-
    Lovability : A*

Could go for a nice hug right now... Anyone?