test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Apparently saving $25m by playing NW

2»

Comments

• Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    blasph3m3 wrote: »
    The game is free dude.

Spending money on it is entirely optional.

His whole deal is he's annoyed at Cryptic for advertising their Founder edition, because apparently he has a problem with OTHER people spending money on the game...
  • Options
    abaddonxkabaddonxk Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also he doesn't know what humor is.
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited April 2013
    ichbin wrote: »
    Wow... you ahh... completely missed it. Guess you didn't catch that I don't give a **** what it was intending. I just find it sad & pathetic when Heroes need to justify their 200 bucks by pounding an icepick through their head and calling it a day. Some ppl see this game for what it is, and others see it as a badge of honor for wasting their money... to each their own.

You don't give such a ****that you made a thread complaining about it???

On a Unrelated note. . .

I saw a guy with a Ferrei the other day, and because I couldn't afford one I went and told everyone I knew how much of a jerk he was because I couldn't have one too. . .

. . .funny, no one I told cared. . .
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's more worth my money than this game...

See you in game! :D
  • Options
    angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hahahahaha. wow. are devs 15 year old idiots? this is a joke, advertising by 15 year olds to 15 year olds.
  • Options
    zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sry, maybe I came off a bit short-sighted. I'll issue my point through poem:

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

Screw Cryptic.

With their marketing track record, I don't find anything they do amusing.

You sir, are amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=867801

While Im not surprised at the used car-salesman humor, Cryptic has, I find it disturbing they glorify having no life. Basically, by playing nothing but their game, you save yourself all sorts of money... by never leaving the house.

In other words, it is the cheapest form of 24/7 entertainment is thier point.......

I worry for humanity. It is becoming a cess pool of fail.
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    In other words, it is the cheapest form of 24/7 entertainment is thier point.......

I worry for humanity. It is becoming a cess pool of fail.

Lack of natural selection
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why so srs

[IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Why+so+serious.+Why+ya+gotta+be+so+serious+<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>_0445d4_4033291.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    argantis wrote: »
    My pleasure to help you and Kwsapphire out.

Outstanding, thank you so much! *bookmarks dice link*
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    Here, perhaps you'll find this more humorous:

What has two legs and is red all over?
    Half a cat
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    What has four legs and one arm?

.. A happy pit bull. ^_^
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh well I guess people can throw a tantrum about whatever they wish, regardless of how insipid it is. Also folks need to keep in mind that the roving band of cryptic haters (you know they guys that never forgave that CoH 1.16 patch :rolleyes:) will no doubt be spending extra time on the Neverwinter fourms, plus we will have the disgruntled STO and CO fans showing up to make us see how horrible the game is and to tell us how cryptic destroyed "their" game.

In other words typical forum BS, personally I think I'll find a nice unofficial forum during this time where the game can actually be discussed. I have been here as longer than most, this will blow over just like all the other drama has.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I liked it!
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WTH ? Did they find a motel 8 in Dubia ? Only 25 million ? The formula one race was their last weekend , rates are still astronomical. My party last year after the race was 32 million , obviously they are saving me some serious cash this year . THANKS CRYPTIC !!!!
  • Options
    sansin1303sansin1303 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013

While Im not surprised at the used car-salesman humor, Cryptic has, I find it disturbing they glorify having no life. Basically, by playing nothing but their game, you save yourself all sorts of money... by never leaving the house.

You might want to find better things to complain about. It's like you have no life and...oh wait. Never mind. :p
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Maybe Cryptic stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the night before...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Also folks need to keep in mind that the roving band of cryptic haters (you know they guys that never forgave that CoH 1.16 patch :rolleyes:)

I'm not sure what you mean by the 1.16 patch? If my records are correct, the Global Defense Nerf (GDN) came in Issue 5 (8/31/05) and Enhancement Diversification (ED, yes we called it ED) came with issue 6 (10/27/15). These are the two major events that I know of that made a lot of people very mad ay Cryptic (and Jack E specifically).

As someone who played CoH for its entire 8.5 year existence, even after Cryptic sold their share to NCsoft in November of 2007, the changes obviously didn't bother me much. But I know some people who never forgave Jack.

Edit: Unless by 1.16 you are referring to some other nerf, like the one that prevented fire tanks from herding the entire Dreck map. I don't remember when that change was made.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

It's a stupid joke... get a life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jd0ggjd0gg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

It IS glorious. I can't wait!
    JDogg, Original Gamester
    All Out Assault
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    funny, I never noticed that because I cut of window after the their "sig" type banner.
  • Options
    ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Mmm, yummy food.