test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NEW Sale packs confirmed on april 30th

13»

Comments

• aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ummm amisinisterr agreed with me that new packs will be there at OB.
    *Jaw drops*In fact the only thing I have been informed about is that the packs, as they are, will cease to exist after April 30.

Exactly what thread are you reading? Either get your facts straight or stop trying to intentionally mislead people.
  • roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Exactly what thread are you reading? Either get your facts straight or stop trying to intentionally mislead people.

psssst you need to quote the next line there kido.. the one he agrees with me about the new packs lolol.. you sir are a funny little guy. Im still waiting to hear how im wrong. please do continue. correcting you is fun.
  • roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I was merely trying to assert how completely misleading and detrimental his post was the the casual forum reader. As for the guarantee, look at it this way - if there was a class coming on the 30th, it would be released on the 25th. They would not offer early access only to undercut it with a brand new class on launch day. A week or two after perhaps - but never on launch day.

I might be starting to feel bad for you.. not sure yet but might...
    Ok you can still buy THESE packs til the 30th.... therefore NO you cant get the new packs the 25th. please try to think.
  • aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I might be starting to feel bad for you.. not sure yet but might...
    Ok you can still buy THESE packs til the 30th.... therefore NO you cant get the new packs the 25th. please try to think.
    That is the full extent of my knowledge and there are Developer Posts on the matter somewhere around here, too. Worst comes to worse Crypticmapolis mentioned that they will likely get a revamp after "launch" in the NOCS episode 2.

That's the next line you asked for. It still says absolutely nothing to support your position. All it says is that there may be new packs later. That's a conditional statement without a set date. Calling me "kido" is obviously designed to be intentionally inflammatory. Once again, check your facts or stop being a troll.
    edited April 2013
    That's the next line you asked for. It still says absolutely nothing to support your position. All it says is that there may be new packs later. That's a conditional statement without a set date. Calling me "kido" is obviously designed to be intentionally inflammatory. Once again, check your facts or stop being a troll.

ok ok I do officially feel bad for you now..

Moderator Ambisinsiterr "
    " The Founder's Packs will change April 30. We don't know how yet but they will change. Some items may be kept. Some items may not be kept. Your guess is as good as mine. So there is a chance what you're interested in paying for will still be there April 30 but we won't know until then."

THIS IS HIS WORDS !! it is a FAAACT there are NEW packs on the 30th!! yes I call anyone kido that tries to tell me 2+2=5
    edited April 2013
    ok ok I do officially feel bad for you now..

Moderator Ambisinsiterr "
    " The Founder's Packs will change April 30. We don't know how yet but they will change. Some items may be kept. Some items may not be kept. Your guess is as good as mine. So there is a chance what you're interested in paying for will still be there April 30 but we won't know until then."

THIS IS HIS WORDS !! it is a FAAACT there are NEW packs on the 30th!! yes I call anyone kido that tries to tell me 2+2=5

You're completely misinterpreting the meaning of the posts you're quoting. All that is known is that the packs as they are will no longer exist. We don't yet know what that means. There may be new packs coming, or certain items may just be available in the zen store. At this point, I'm going to stop responding to you because every post you make contains personal attacks, which just tells me that you're trolling and trying to get a reaction.

As a cautionary statement to anyone reading this thread, please take the OP's statements with a grain of salt - you're vastly better off reading what's actually been posted by administrators and developers. Do not be mislead.
    edited April 2013

HOW BOUT THIS ONE TOO lol

Quote Originally Posted by ambisinisterr View Post

"As for how much of a change there will be, I haven't the slightest idea. It could be as simple as removing the early access and CBW from the packs.
    Your guess is as good as mine.

But if they do add a class, well I'll be just as happily surprised if they do...
    But sadly I won't be unhappily surprised if there's no new class released April 30
  • riderpride81riderpride81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright, let me throw my hat into the ring here. Now it's already been shown by crafty players, that two classes have been datamined out of the files, the Scourge Warlock and the Archer Ranger. As of yet, it is unknown as to when these classes will be added into the game. Having played MMO's only very recently, your guess is as good as mine. However, having been working closely in the software business (as well as hardware) for a long time, it is my belief that they will NOT be released on April 30th. Considering what we were given to test with and the timeframes, it simply would not make any sense from any standpoint to do so.

As for the packs, the only fact given is that founder's packs will cease to exist and potential replacements coming, but that too, is also an unknown variable, as to what will be in them, and when they will be coming. There is absolutely no fact in ambisinisterr's post that there will be new packs on the 30th. There *may* be new packs coming on the 30th. Until an official post has been made on the matter, it is merely speculation on that point, and cannot be called fact until such a time occurs.
  • necalannecalan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was in the alpha since January, and there were no new classes we tested as of last Thursday which was the last alpha test!

I believe the NDA has been lifted, if not an admin will delete my post! So enjoy it while it's here!
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, as it's clearly written in Neverwinter Zoo:"Don't feed the trolls!"
    So, dear children, please don't feed them. You may think that's good for them, but it's not. :)
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • v3lonv3lon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    Imo they will remove the drow/panther/spider and they will swap them with something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    21yrs+ EU Social Gaming Community recruiting laid back sociable folks
    http://sarcastic-malevolence.co.uk/
    :rolleyes:
    edited April 2013
    necalan wrote: »
    I was in the alpha since January, and there were no new classes we tested as of last Thursday which was the last alpha test!

I believe the NDA has been lifted, if not an admin will delete my post! So enjoy it while it's here!

Thanks for this. So far as the NDA goes I doubt it even matters much since the game will be up in full form in less than 32 hours and nothing is really scheduled between now and then.
  • jonnarajonnara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    and the little one with no input yipes again to be heard. lol. Ambisinisterr does not wish for me to keep putting you in your place so that's the nicest I can be on the subject of little you.

Lol sorry did i just get a rise out of the person that's doing the trolling lol? I didn't want to hurt your feelings mate or your commonsense, please keep this thread going its really entertaining when we have nothing to do while waitting for OB. :)
    Well, as it's clearly written in Neverwinter Zoo:"Don't feed the trolls!"
    So, dear children, please don't feed them. You may think that's good for them, but it's not. :)

Too late for that. :)
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    v3lon wrote: »
    Imo they will remove the drow/panther/spider and they will swap them with something else.

Personally, I only expect the panther to remain truly limited. The spider mount will probably return in some re-skinned version, and that is okay with me. People who play a Drow in a couple months might like one to go with their character, after all.

By the way, guys, be a bit more respectful of one another. This is a small community, an emerging one at that, so let's be mindful of not turning it into something as nasty as other MMO communities where everyone just snaps, bites and attacks. There's always a real person on the other end, and I think as a group we can be better than what we see in WoW and elsewhere. :) It's more fun for everyone, too!
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • stauchstauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I can almost guaranty that there will be no new class on the 30th due to that the devs have essentially said that new classes are on the back burner atm since they want to get what they do have ready as polished as they can. So if the classes they have in the works for "future" release aren't ready now then they certainly won't be ready for the launch on April 30th. It might even be so that they keep the "half finished" classes on the back burner until they get out of OB and into stable release.
  • vangarettvangarett Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys...mind if i sit here?
    I bought the founders pack. Not sure if i should feel guilty for spending that much money.
    Hero of the Feel
  • jonnarajonnara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vangarett wrote: »
    Hey guys...mind if i sit here?

nope.

me /hands Vangarett some popcorn.
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Personally, I only expect the panther to remain truly limited. The spider mount will probably return in some re-skinned version, and that is okay with me. People who play a Drow in a couple months might like one to go with their character, after all.

By the way, guys, be a bit more respectful of one another. This is a small community, an emerging one at that, so let's be mindful of not turning it into something as nasty as other MMO communities where everyone just snaps, bites and attacks. There's always a real person on the other end, and I think as a group we can be better than what we see in WoW and elsewhere. :) It's more fun for everyone, too!

I respect the anticipatory speaker:cool: If we'll get new packs /items which is now undeterminded then I'll expect some contests for winning and Items such as Zen-store items, some profession's items and dungeoneering/arcane/natural kits