test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Packs - Now with New Rewards!

Comments

• arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also have yet to receive my PWE Gift package email, sent a ticket on the 23rd and no response/updates from PWE.

This Thread http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?96281-no-email also referring to not receiving emails. With respect to my situation I must admit this is very poor customer service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wow, didn't get my email, submitted a ticket and it was closed without resolution, great customer service. Good job guys..good job....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    With Beta three done, are the packs still avaialable and are there any changes to them?
  • mensarmensar Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    With Beta three done, are the packs still avaialable and are there any changes to them?

By "packs" do you mean the founder packs you could find out about by typing nw.perfectworld.com and clicking the link to founder packs?

I mean.. just asking.........

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
    edited March 2013
    1 week and 2 tickets later (2 tickets because the fist was status'd"resolved without having addressed my concern", still no email, still not able to benefit from PWE gift package....on the other hand, someone posts something about a game not relevant to Neverwinter Online and right away gets attention...http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?109971-D-amp-D-Encounters-promo-code-not-working
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    have you looked in the spam folder? some email clients send missives from return addressees not in contacts to the spam folder by default. i got my email on the 25th.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mensar wrote: »
    By "packs" do you mean the founder packs you could find out about by typing nw.perfectworld.com and clicking the link to founder packs?

I mean.. just asking.........

Just a small gripe, but the founder packs are still advertising access to the three beta's.
  • azzalinazzalin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just a small gripe, but the founder packs are still advertising access to the three beta's.

True, but not just that, when we log in the Neverwinter's client, it shows: Server Status -Green, which means the servers are open...
    Now who's playing and having fun without us?? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Demiplane of Mists is always near...
  • decoyrobdecoyrob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tentatrix wrote: »
    Just got guardian, essentially for the rank 3 mount. I consider like I paid full price for a regular game.
    Except I have to wait to enjoy my product... Hope I won't regret this.

You might, do we have any information stating that the Guardian mount is rank 3? I see a lot of people assuming it is rank 2. I haven't bought a pack yet because I really don't know what to think about the mounts.
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    decoyrob wrote: »
    You might, do we have any information stating that the Guardian mount is rank 3? I see a lot of people assuming it is rank 2. I haven't bought a pack yet because I really don't know what to think about the mounts.

Yes, we do.
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all,

For clarity, the Unique Armored Spider Mount and Unique Armored Horse Mount are both Rank 3, at max speed, and do not need to be trained.

We've updated the Extended FAQ with this info. :)
  • decoyrobdecoyrob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    awesome, so glad I asked then. Thanks.
  • darklor126darklor126 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So what are those Boni for the other games besides Neverwinter? Any useful stuff or just cosmetics?
  • mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    darklor126 wrote: »
    So what are those Boni for the other games besides Neverwinter? Any useful stuff or just cosmetics?

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=839091
  • darklor126darklor126 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh, I have read that page, but that are just names. I am interested to know what's behind those names. Only for STO is it for me obvious what it is. It would have been nice when not only STO had gotten a details link.
  • fmstalkerfmstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, what if I still haven't gotten my gift package codes? It said we should have the email by 3/22, but I never received mine.

I haven't had any issues getting emails from Perfect World before, so I don't suspect it's a spam filter thing...though I did check it and didn't find anything there.

So, is it Cryptic or Perfect World...who do I contact about it?

Thanks.
  • eyguvnaeyguvna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does the guardian pack come with a buddy key that will work for this weekend?
  • xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    fmstalker wrote: »
    So, what if I still haven't gotten my gift package codes? It said we should have the email by 3/22, but I never received mine.

I haven't had any issues getting emails from Perfect World before, so I don't suspect it's a spam filter thing...though I did check it and didn't find anything there.

So, is it Cryptic or Perfect World...who do I contact about it?

Thanks.
    See this thread for more information. You are not the only person who's not getting the emails.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?123641-E-Mail-Issue-Not-Receiving-BW4-Emails-gt-Post-Here!-lt
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    eyguvna wrote: »
    Does the guardian pack come with a buddy key that will work for this weekend?

The Hero of the North pack ($200) has the buddy key that will work for this weekend. The $60 pack does not.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • gorespraygorespray Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Has any official information been released regarding the stats with the Panther companion or Armored Spider mount?
  • urnusthebeatpoeturnusthebeatpoet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While I am interested in official word on the Panther and Direwolf companion (what rank are they, what type of companion are they?), I am more interested in learning when the Guardian and HotN packs will cease to be sold. Will the be purchaseable up until the 30th? Or will they stop being purchaseable on the 25th/27th/some other date?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what rank the PCGamer promo mounts are?
  • wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While I am interested in official word on the Panther and Direwolf companion (what rank are they, what type of companion are they?), I am more interested in learning when the Guardian and HotN packs will cease to be sold. Will the be purchaseable up until the 30th? Or will they stop being purchaseable on the 25th/27th/some other date?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what rank the PCGamer promo mounts are?

Though nothing has been stated officially, I'd be pretty surprised if these were 'pulled' for the first few months... at 'least' until they announce that they game is out of 'open beta'.

I mean, commercially, it makes sense to keep the packs available...

A) you have already got the money from the people that have already paid for founders packs.

B) you'll have people playing the game and enjoying it, and some of them will be happy to put down cash for the nice mount, drow renegade, or other perks that the packs contain.

C) if they were going to 'pull' the packs, they would have been doing a count down by now. a whole 'only 10 days left to buy a founders pack!' sort of thing, and they haven't been doing that.

so, ya, I'm pretty sure the founders packs will be available at LEAST through open beta - if not longer.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • urnusthebeatpoeturnusthebeatpoet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They HAVE said the packs will be pulled at "release" (or something similar) and that other, similar packs (read less valuable) packs would replace them.
  • sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Will the Founder's Packs be available after headstart?
    Will the Founder's Packs be available after headstart?

The current Founder’s pack offers are for a limited time. When Open Beta begins, the Founder’s Packs, as they currently exist, will no longer be available. We will have many of the items available, of course, but pricing and certain exclusive item availability will change. So act now

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ

there some thing speical for ppl who support game when its most needed
  • sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gorespray wrote: »
    Has any official information been released regarding the stats with the Panther companion or Armored Spider mount?

What Ranks are the Unique Armored Spider Mount and Unique Armored Horse Mount from the Hero of the North and Guardian of Neverwinter Founder's Packs, and can those ranks be increased through training?

The Unique Armored Spider Mount and Unique Armored Horse Mount are both Rank 3, at max speed, and do not need to be trained.

that is about all info i have seen on them.
  • keilawolfkeilawolf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If anyone wants to get me pack- I won't complain :P lol

-Keila
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    keilawolf wrote: »
    If anyone wants to get me pack- I won't complain :P lol

-Keila

Of course, in return I'm expecting you to be my man-servant and clean my house while I'm out exploring dungeons, I also expect you to clean my clothes when I get back (from dirt, slime, guts and the occasional spider that has tagged along - dont want you to kill it, just relocate it). Also I would demand that you sort out all the cra..err valuables I've brought with me and polish it up so I can get a nice coin from it...oh and another important thing - You are NOT allowed to sacrifice me to Lolth for ANY reason whatsoever!

Hmm then again I think my companion I got in Protectors Enclave would be sad if someone else took over his most important tasks.
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I think that showing your support should be rewarded, and I agree with pulling them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • swizzy26swizzy26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    should i buy a Hero of north pack if i have GoN pack?
  • wraithstormwraithstorm Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did I just read this right http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Drow will not have the Drow race out until after 60 days of the launch!!! Soo much for the Founder Pack working here and I was so looking forward to playing my character before the Open beta.. NOT :(
  • richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Did I just read this right http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Drow will not have the Drow race out until after 60 days of the launch!!! Soo much for the Founder Pack working here and I was so looking forward to playing my character before the Open beta.. NOT :(

The "regular" drow won't be in the game for 60 days. However, the special HotN Menzobenanzen drow will be available on the 25th. There isn't any substantive difference between the two IMHO.