test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Only Greatswords?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i assume, skins and the such is the thing they start introducing during the next months? and i strongly assume, they do limit ingame options so that they will be able to charge for alternatives...
  • Options
    kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At the wonderous Bazaar last beta (4) there was a battle axe for sale.
  • Options
    rawnzimmrawnzimm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The first dungeon provides a mace (lvl 15). I've seen axes on other characters also. I think I might have even seen a rogue with axes if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    j4utnj4utn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a 2 handed club with nails stuck through uit at about lvl 15 / 16, might have been the one from the Dungeon. Still had the stupid hand animations tho :(
  • Options
    darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    j4utn wrote: »
    I got a 2 handed club with nails stuck through uit at about lvl 15 / 16, might have been the one from the Dungeon. Still had the stupid hand animations tho :(

There are -very few- weapons that actually have different skins. There's a one handed axe for rogues, one handed axe for GF, and the mace for GWF. I don't know of any other weapons. Pretty sad, but since the armor all looks the ****ing same I wouldn't expect anything different.
  • Options
    undeadmustdieundeadmustdie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are -very few- weapons that actually have different skins. There's a one handed axe for rogues, one handed axe for GF, and the mace for GWF. I don't know of any other weapons. Pretty sad, but since the armor all looks the ****ing same I wouldn't expect anything different.

I know this game is just in BETA and it is free to play but i really hope we get more variations in weapons and gear soon.

Painful to see my Dwarf fighter with a huge two handed sword, i want a bloody great axe!
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    *replaces said barbarian gnome with this barbarian!
    Oh dear. I used to watch that cartoon!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    decay6577decay6577 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've only heard of 3 non-greatsword weapons for GWFs.

-The 2nd boss in Cloak Tower drops a lvl 16 blue mace.
    -Theres a green great axe for sale at the wonderous bazzar for like 14,000 AD. I think its lvl 20ish.
    -And the last is a lvl 60 mace from the same 2nd boss in the heroic version of the Cloak Tower.

My original plan was to get a hold of the first blue mace and then just transmogrify the look of it onto each weapon I got thereafter but thats soooo not gunna happen with the cost of transmogrification. At 18 it was like 5000 AD, lol. So I guess its swords till 60.
  • Options
    legalllegall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah i cried when i saw an axe drop for a rogue... and that from a orc, for most rogues that is a 2h weapon
  • Options
    gusdelgusdel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My half orc just looks funny with a greatsword. I need an axe for him
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too have a Half-Orc GWF and is itching to be able to use a War Hammer.