test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MOPP4 calling all armed service men, women (past or present) supporters and friends!

stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
*BEHOLDER SHARD*

Earn $ for the Wounded Warrior Project just by staying active in our community and playing the games you love!

RecruitmentBanner_zpsd167ff8d.jpg

We offer:
Top of the line xenforo forums, steam and tapatalk integrated. (truly amazing platform a must see)
Private team speak 3 server
MOPP4 Branded merchandise: check out our store!
Ranks based on community involvement and responsibility not time in service like most other "military structured" clans/communities.
An amazing group of guys and gals to play games with.
A structured and drama free environment where you can unwind and play the games you enjoy!
Contests for our member with game related rewards!
Applicant approved by the W.W.P. to conduct fund raising for the W.W.P.
check out our W.W.P. PAGE

Would you rather log on our Teamspeak 3 and chat with one of us? our address is ts3.mopp4.net:8556 No pass word. please be advised the first time you log in you will be in guest status and not be able to see anyone on the server. Please be patient and someone will be with you shortly.

For those of you who are lazy like me and already have Teamspeak 3 installed just click the TS3 logo to log directly onto our server :p

[URL="ts3server://ts3.mopp4.net?port=8556"]ts3-server_zps45acef3a.png[/URL].
stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png
Post edited by stone19delta on

Comments

• Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Holt! glad to have you!
  • Options
    alphamulealphamule Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    US Army Active military. Currently stationed in Afgan land comming home very shortly. Deployed with the 101st. I am more then willing to join this guild and im sure my cusin will be stoked to hear about this one aswell. Picture of me in afgan land in profile ;-) Gota love the VIEW!!! Hope to be accepted. SPC out.
    4.jpg
  • Options
    theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Appreciate what you guys do! God Bless all our troops.

(Lil story- Driving home, I don't normally give money to the homeless... But this guy was standing on the side of the road with a sign... "Ex-Marine, almost homeless..." I didn't even have to think about it, I just gave him what I had.)

-Kal The Dragon Wolf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Glad to hear from you both! Several of us in this community are previously wounded or currently wounded vet's ourselves and love to game! all of you who are interested are welcome. Its great to be chill out with and game with like minded people.

Alpha - Have a safe trip home, look forward to meeting you on TS.

TheBlueShepherd - Good to hear there are still good people out there! thanks for your support!
  • Options
    alphamulealphamule Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aiight dude thanks man it will be some time befor I can jump on TS/Vent due to not using my own computer atm. Once I do get back home I hope this guild is up and running smooth would love to be a VERY active member of this community.
    4.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sounds good Alphamule! no problem.
  • Options
    chiefopfchiefopf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Chief checking in. Good times ahead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Another new soul! welcome Aetheos!
  • Options
    mrcaruthersmrcaruthers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We were streaming all last weekend, was fun with everyone involved!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malakhsarielmalakhsariel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GmG1 83-92 U.S. Navy here to support the veterans and gamers. the changes to the website for neverwinter look sweet just looked at them. curses you did the monster manual and i was gonna do that this morning.

Glad to have all the brothers and sisters serving or have served with us and hope to meet as many as possible.

thank you for your service and wishing you and your families well.
  • Options
    reesekracusreesekracus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good hearing from you guys. Can't wait for this game, we got our NW forums cranking!

Being an old school D&D tabletop player, I've got our forums geeked out according to the manuals
    (player's handbook/monster manual/dungeon master's guide) :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'd have to say I had the most fun on the thief and Cleric
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Good hearing from you guys. Can't wait for this game, we got our NW forums cranking!

Being an old school D&D tabletop player, I've got our forums geeked out according to the manuals
    (player's handbook/monster manual/dungeon master's guide) :cool:

you and me both!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So someone asked us a question so ill throw a little more information out here. Yes MOPP4 does have a lot of veterans and currently active military in it and yes we do have several wounded veterans that are in our community as well but by no means do you have to be military to join. We will accept all mature gamers. If you are a civilian and wish to join MOPP4 we welcome you. You too will be able to earn $ for the Wounded Warrior Project by staying active within our gaming community.

Our Community ranks are based on responsibility and the job that you perform for our community, so yes even new comers can take part in helping us with the day to day operations and running of this great community if they have a desire to do so.

Hope this cleared things up ;-)
  • Options
    hizolthizolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG!!!! I really cant wait to start playing this game. I have been playing the betas and am really tired of having to start over :mad:. The 25th cant come any quicker....
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Any of you folks reading this who are interested in helping us run our Neverwinter division please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always looking for experienced gamer's with good ideas. Help our cause by helping us! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    we are going to be streaming from the 25th on feel free to connect and follow our twitch channel. /MOPP4_gaming
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Jordunn!
  • Options
    lionspaw01lionspaw01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was in the U.S. Navy from 1979-1985, served aboard the USS Kitty Hawk and the USS Constellation. I was never wounded but would be honored to help out my fellow Vets. in any way that I can.
  • Options
    malakhsarielmalakhsariel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Glad to meet you lionspawn! thank you for serving. Hope to see you around the site and maybe even one of these crazy alter realities. No im not really a small halfling that steals cookies.......im a little taller!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    6 days guys!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Lionspawn! great to have you
  • Options
    gristle6gristle6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm proud to be here- looks like I need to purchase the founders pack!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Gristle!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So it looks like one of our members decided to upgrade from guardian to hero, but there are no upgrades so now he has 2 accounts lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    <---- has been wondering how this game will look at multiboxing??? Im not sure on the whole process on a F2P game seeing as they wont be making the 15 a month per accont that my last couple games made while I was running using this. If they allow it I might just do the same and get a couple more accounts up and running haha. Also with that being said has there been a guild choice on the server we are going to all be rolling on I wouldent want me and the cuzo to start on a server with a lack of active members from the guild. Thanks in advance man and cant wait to be a full pledged member of the community!!
    4.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    from what I read it will be a single shard North American server with multiple instances when the game settles down. but we are not sure how many shards slash servers there will be at launch. However when the game is converted to single shard all those NA shards will be merged. just what I've read on a developer interview so far. forgive any typos or grammar on the cell phone ATM
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    After scouring over the neverwinter site and the cryptic website there currently is NO listing of other shards. So what i would suggest is let those guys that are using the hero founder pack, pick one and they can post on the website. To save people a lot of rerolls later.

i myself will be on ts3 with them, but im not able to play until saturday.

If you need to get ahold of me to see if im on, to get in the guild or just have questions, i will be using the name OreoBandit for my main character.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yeah we will figure something out
  • Options
    oreobanditbossoreobanditboss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After scouring over the neverwinter site and the cryptic website there currently is NO listing of other shards. So what i would suggest is let those guys that are using the hero founder pack, pick one and they can post on the website. To save people a lot of rerolls later.

i myself will be on ts3 with them, but im not able to play until saturday.

If you need to get ahold of me to see if im on, to get in the guild or just have questions, i will be using the name OreoBandit for my main character.

ok i went ahead and bought the hero founders pack, so i have an extra guardian pack that may be avail friday night to a lucky stream viewer.