test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOG! The Older Gamers

2»

Comments

• Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We at The Older Gamers are exited about how 'ready to roll' we all are for release.

Forums Setup, Check

Team Speak channels and moderators all lined out, Check

Leadership set up so we can roll right out of the gate, Check

It's going to be great fun! If you are looking for a mature, group, that's been around for a long long time that is open to gamers from around the world, you should definitely put The Older Gamers on the short list for consideration.

We have a group of helpful people that have spent quite a bit of time in the beta and that will be willing to help out fellow guild mates when the game is released.

if you are looking for a place to land that aims to 'minimize drama, and maximize fun' then look no farther.

Thank you for considering joining!

zWolf.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    c4auc4au Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    landofruitlandofruit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You had me at hello.
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    With new of three shards at launch, we have decided to roll out on the Dragon Shard.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    infrasoundxinfrasoundx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Good luck guys, i play TSW with you but going to be playing with some new friends in NW!. Cya's online
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm since one of my favorite Tanks in World of Tanks is the TOG II the header caught my eye, and since I am over 50 I like the idea grouping with Older Gamers. I got sick of WoW because on Dungeon runs no one explored at all..they just raced to get to the end a quickly as possible.....maybe TOG is the place for me :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm since one of my favorite Tanks in World of Tanks is the TOG II the header caught my eye, and since I am over 50 I like the idea grouping with Older Gamers. I got sick of WoW because on Dungeon runs no one explored at all..they just raced to get to the end a quickly as possible.....maybe TOG is the place for me :)

Drop on by the site! We love to meet new people, you make new friends for life within TOG.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you are a mature, gamer that is looking for a great group of people who are well organized, that you will enjoy spending your Neverwinter Online time with, please check out The Older Gamers.

Here is a link for more information on TOG:

http://www.theoldergamers.com/togfaq
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    andreeonandreeon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump Again
  • Options
    custov131custov131 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, so the Dragon shard it is. Your guild is looking very interesting, but I want to find my feet before joining a guild.

Hopefully the Older Dragons will also pick Dragon, I would enjoy having options and would be great if the "Veteran" guilds could work together. :)

Any idea or you are also having (lots of) players from Europe?
  • Options
    vandrallvandrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Excited to be an official member of TOG. :) Just had my application approved on the official website. I'm looking forward to gaming with you all.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    custov131 wrote: »
    Ok, so the Dragon shard it is. Your guild is looking very interesting, but I want to find my feet before joining a guild.

Hopefully the Older Dragons will also pick Dragon, I would enjoy having options and would be great if the "Veteran" guilds could work together. :)

Any idea or you are also having (lots of) players from Europe?

We have quite a few Europeans in our Neverwinter division. U.S, Canada, Australia, from all over the globe really.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    c4auc4au Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1d 7h 35m to go :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We look forward to meeting every one in game tomorrow! Feel free to give anyone in The Older Gamers Guild a shout, and we will direct you to our recruiters that will help you find out if TOG is the right guild for you!

This adventure is going to be a lot of fun!
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    custov131custov131 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds promising!

As a guardian I'll be a few days later, don't kill all the orcs will you?

I'll definitely check on you in game. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Excellent! We look forward to seeing you in game!
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I figured that I would post my latest "Letter to the Guild" here - In addition to what I said in the letter, I would like to thank all the new recruits to The Older Gamers for keeping new blood in our organization. It's been great getting to know you!

zWolf.

--- the latest letter to the Guild. ---

I just wanted to do a quick post before I jump back in game for some more Neverwinter Online Goodness, to thank every one for making this such a Sucess!

The Team Speak Chat is being heavily used, and it sounds like most people are having a blast grouping up, or, in the case of a few Guardians, just 'hanging out' till 'their turn' opens up.

The launch was smooth. We are crossing our fingers and hoping that it stays that way when the Free to Play Crowd come in.

Thank you for all! we have had help from Members, Recruits, Officers and Recruiters!

Hat's off to Bluesteel for playing the roll of 'master cat herder', though if the 'members of TOG' are the cats... we must be the most well behaved cats in the world - cause things seem to be rolling smoothy.

Anyway, I just wanted to do a post, (though it vexes me not to be clicking my mouse in game...) and thank every one.

Thanks to every one that is in game for an awesome experience, and I wanted to let every one else that's not in the game yet, just know that a great gaming experience is coming on it's way to you, also your TOG brothers and sisters are awaiting with open arms to welcome you in to Neverwinter Online!

I look forward to gaming with you all!

- oh, as a last note, the two primary 'guiding goals' that Bluesteel and I are driving at for the Neverwinter Online Division and Guild, are:

To create a Fun environment, where the members of TOG can find activities that suit their play styles that will allow for great relationships to be forged between other TOG members.

and

To maintain the drama free environment that "The Older Gamers" are famous for.

the awesome thing is, with the quality members that we have in guild, those objectives pretty much 'just happen'. Thank you all for making it so!- that said, if there IS anything that is hampering making your play experience 'Fun' and 'Drama Free' - and if you think that there is something that I could do to help fix that, I would most certainly appreciate a private message, you can just click on my forum name, and you should be able to find a link to send me a message. Or, ask to speak to me in Team Speak.

I am more than happy to try to make your experience a fun / drama free one.

Thank you!

Game on!

zWolf,
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stonermkiistonermkii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Might have to check ya'll out. Looking for a relaxed and friendly environment to play in.
  • Options
    xahlxahl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Happy to say I'll be with TOG again and jumping on board for this once it opens to us plebs :p
    ~ | Snott | ~
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks Fantastic! I just put in an application a few hours ago :)
  • Options
    panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    hello this is mcleod
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Im bumping because the servers are down and Im at a loss what to do.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rafaricartrafaricart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm looking for a guild like yours. I'm 36 years old and former AD&D 2nd edition. Please let me know if you guys are still recruiting.

Thanks!
  • Options
    baltazaar79baltazaar79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys I am so glad to see that you all are on Dragon. For some reason this computer at work will not let me access the TOG site, but I will put up a post on there after I get off of work. Been Playing with you guys/gals since about 2004. See you later in game.
  • Options
    ahiholahihol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I applied to the TOG site. :) I hope that I am accepted!