test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello Neverwinter Guilds!

atr0xatr0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
First, I would like to say how excited I am about this game launching at the end of the month!

Second, I would like to add that a few friends and myself are looking for a laid back guild that really wants to take the game slow and just have fun. We are not really interested in world firsts and all that jazz, but some competition is always great. We enjoy pve and most pvp.

Feel free to message me on here if you would like. Also, we are all 27+, not that age matters or anything.

See ya in game!
Post edited by atr0x on

Comments

• salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello astr0x, am the leader of Heavenly Guild and i would like to invite you to check our guild out. You and your friends fit perfectly in our guild as we are both laid back and competitive guild. We are also very friendly and we like to do things as a family. Our goal as a guild is to unite every member and have all members involved into our events that we do as a family, to create a friendly and nice environment for all. Feel free to check our website www.heavenlyguild.net

Thanks for reading, hope to see you part of our team!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    Hello :)
    You might be interested in Blood, we seem like a good fit for you. We are international so it does not matter where you are from, even though I guess it's the US, it's alright, we have pleeeenty of American members.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?107821-BLOOD-International-Community
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    You and your friends are more than welcome to apply at Tenacity

Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com

We are a PvE progression guild, however we do not push any of our members to play any more than they are comfortable with. You can move through the game at your own pace. We do Community and Guild Events so there is always something for you to participate in even if you can't raid with us for a while. We will be running pre-made pvp at most level brackets. We are however only open to players that want to progress in the game. No matter how fast or slow, progression is progression.

If you do decide to apply, keep in mind that trolls and players with poor attitudes are not welcome and will be removed. We want to keep a friendly atmosphere and we can not take players that are not conducive to that. Once the game begins, all of our members will have to go through a trial to test for competence and direction following abilities before you will be allowed to advance through the guild ranks.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • atr0xatr0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for all the quick replies folks.

I am not really familiar with "applying" for guilds. I think that may be a little to hardcore for us. I appreciate the offer nonetheless.
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Atr0x and welcome to the Neverwinter guild recruitment section. Great to see you looking for a home. Hopefully your journey will be quick and you and your friends find that home. Just a little quick information about the Sinister Swarm Community. We are just that, we have lasted the test of time, 13+ years with the original Leader still holding a solid, respectful and honorable family of gaming fanatics from all over the globe. We are involved in multiple game chapters while Neverwinter is our next official chapter. To be a member of the Swarm is to be involved in a community with social events, multiple gaming venues and most important, a family member.
    Our promotional video can be seen here, WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM so feel free to have a look and send me a shout here via pm. You can also request our vent info for a quick chat about what the Swarm is and our direction for years to come.
    Good luck in your search Atr0x, we at the Swarm wish you luck for you and your friends.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    atr0x wrote: »
    Thanks for all the quick replies folks.

I am not really familiar with "applying" for guilds. I think that may be a little to hardcore for us. I appreciate the offer nonetheless.

Don't let the word "apply" throw you. It is not like a job application. In my experience it isn't much more than a post on the guilds forum.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    uberguber wrote: »
    Don't let the word "apply" throw you. It is not like a job application. In my experience it isn't much more than a post on the guilds forum.

This is absolutely correct. Its a simple list of questions designed to let us know certain things about you as a gamer. They are very simple questions, and there is rarely a wrong answer, it just lets us know your thought process on certain issues. For example, if i asked you "Lets say you queued up for a dungeon with one other guildie, and the other three people in the dungeon group were random players. Half way through the run, your guild mate gets in an argument with one of the random players. How would you handle that situation?"

There is not really a wrong answer to that question per say, the question is simply designed to tell me how loyal of a guild member you will be or how far you will go to stand up for a fellow guild member.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Hi there...

I am a member of The Wild Hunt. I believe the charter accomodates your expectations. Just check out their page (above) or their thread The-Wild-Hunt-Late-Night-Heavy-Roleplay-Guild

It pretty much speaks for itself.

I hope you and your friend find what you seek.
  • atr0xatr0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    This is absolutely correct. Its a simple list of questions designed to let us know certain things about you as a gamer. They are very simple questions, and there is rarely a wrong answer, it just lets us know your thought process on certain issues. For example, if i asked you "Lets say you queued up for a dungeon with one other guildie, and the other three people in the dungeon group were random players. Half way through the run, your guild mate gets in an argument with one of the random players. How would you handle that situation?"

There is not really a wrong answer to that question per say, the question is simply designed to tell me how loyal of a guild member you will be or how far you will go to stand up for a fellow guild member.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. Sounds like a great idea to me.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a faith based guild named Hardcore Christian Gamers. If you are interested I have link in my signature
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sent a PM your way Atr0x!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings Atrox, I sent you a pm sir.