test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I must be anticipating Open Beta to much because......

rkriderrkrider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
My wife just came up to me with a sultry voice and asked if I wanted to be her "hero" tonight......
I got all excited thinking she had bought the Hero of the North pack and had gotten Alpha access :p

How about you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've ridden through the deserts of Athas on a Horse made of Flame....
Post edited by rkrider on

Comments

• Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have lost all desire to play other games...
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just a game. Doesn't bother me one bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    laznightlaznight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't wait. I didn't get to play in Beta 1 or 2, when I finally got picked for Beta 3 I was sick that weekend and didn't find out til Saturday night. Beta weekend 4 rocked I played as much as possible. The 25th cannot come quickly enough...
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was playing TSW, bored every night but with simply nothing else to do really. Then I got in Beta 4 of Neverwinter. And now I twitch and wait impatiently for the 25th. I read the Neverwinter forums just because it sort of almost kind of scratches the 'itch'...

I spent 200 bucks so I can play earlier. Plus a spider mount.
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea I cant wait to start leveling my Guardian Fighter, whats gonna kill me is hearing all you HotN peeps leveling on the 25th while waiting on the 30th to come around. :cool:
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait either now.
    Been a roller coaster of emotions sinse first playing it on the beta weekend 2 onwards. Totally was addicted to watching youtube videos for ages before I bought the guardians pack and first started playing. was extremely dissapointed thou with bw2. built up a lot of expectations of what I thought the game would play like and found it...different.
    By bw3 and playing with a few characters and getting them high enough level to get a good taste of the game plus group runs, I left bw3 feeling god about the game but had my wishes and complaints.
    by the end of bw4.... I find myself loving it and totally excited for its release. Have found myself shrugging off the gripes I had for the game and found myself accepting/liking it for what it is.

In the meantime, the first few days after bw4... I watched a lot of youtube videos on it and didnt play any other games...I just couldn't. Neverwinter damaged me..... Time had...stopped.. dang it...
    But I did go out and get Perfect World, which I was always curious about and thankfully, I'm enjoying it enough that I'll play it right up till neverwinter is avaliable again and has made my time move along once again...
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    because can't... get... my mind... of nw forums... I'm froging trapped here... must.. not check on forums...
    must.. not... click the "post reply" button... *click*

I failed.. :(
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)