test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get More Zen for Neverwinter and get ready for Zen Market

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited April 2013 in News & Announcements
Are you ready for the newest in-game items in Neverwinter's Zen Market? Now is the perfect time to get the most Zen for every purchase with our Bonus Zen promotion!

Learn more about our promotion here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=864341
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any idea on how often new items will be placed on the zen market?
  • htaedxxhtaedxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    does this work with retail cards?
  • treeburtreebur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Need to do this Zen thing again... I missed it before :-D Want to get me a Golem for my dwarf lol.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    treebur wrote: »
    Need to do this Zen thing again... I missed it before :-D Want to get me a Golem for my dwarf lol.

hey! i want to get me a dwarf for my dwarf. Best pet ever XD
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    htaedxx wrote: »
    does this work with retail cards?

No. This is only for online purchases. Common question across all their titles.
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol, did they link to a pre-BW4 sale?

Thought maybe they dropped 2 in a month for launch
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    l1zardo1 wrote: »
    Lol, did they link to a pre-BW4 sale?

Thought maybe they dropped 2 in a month for launch

For STO, they always do it before the next locked box or big upgrade. They have Zen store sales in between. Zen purchase discounts are rare-ish.
  • licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Would like to point out your promotion link lists the dates of april 12-15. How long is it on for and when does it start.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Would like to point out your promotion link lists the dates of april 12-15. How long is it on for and when does it start.

If you look at the date that pin created the post you will see that this is a resurrected thread.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013

It started April 12th, and it ended April 15th.

They should have locked the thread after it ended. :)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    It started April 12th, and it ended April 15th.

They should have locked the thread after it ended. :)

As the people of Earth say, "QFT!"
    Thanks for the reports never-the-less, much appreciated!

Necromancy is bad folks!
This discussion has been closed.