test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BLOOD] International Community

jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
The guild [BLOOD] is now going to be progressing through to launch! This is great news as I'm sure you will all agree! During Beta our community was made of people from all over the world and we all had one thing in common.. We wanted to help people, we wanted to teach them.. We wanted to befriend them..

The guild members were such nice people and all very helpful towards one another, they convinced me to run a guild come launch and stated they wanted to stay in this one

Sooo... We now have a Fully fledged website located here for your conveniance

Currently on Dragon Shard!!

We are an international mature, helpful, community focused PvE - mainly - guild with members that are helpful, polite and dislike drama.. Were going to start off casual and see how the members want things to progress forwards..

Bear with the dust as the webby is still under construction, grab a dust mask on the way in!

Please fill out an application and say a little about yourself if you wish to join us. were asking for 18+ but there will always be exceptions for those that are mature, helpful and have a friendly personality

This is a new post so let the old one fade as we are going to have a new meaning for our name.. We have a history in the forgotten Realms and we are all of an OATH so let it be heard! We will also be doing roleplaying and have foundry build Guild Campaigns organised by teh guild dungeonmaster.. Even if your not a member of our guild and you need some help with something. If you see a Blood member hangin out by the campfire then whisper him! If he/she is not busy then they will help you out! Its what we live for!

Come by and have a snoop around my friends we have a good news section full of useful info about neverwinter and cryptic

Thanks!

-Grismwold

--JezathForum

---Timo

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
"If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
Post edited by jezathforum on

Comments

• jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dont be scared to ask for an invite!

"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • rynythrynyth Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone is still welcome to come along and have a look at the site!

We really don't bite too hard, and we are currently small.

So come and take a look and have a chat with us.
    Gizbyt Dat
    General good guy and healer type
  • scarletflowersscarletflowers Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here for the fun, for the people, and for the quest!

Can't wait til Launch!
  • xooxoxooxxooxoxoox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello there. :)

I'd really like to join the guild. is there any form i have to fill and send? I didn't check your site, mainly because i am online with my cellphone atm. I hope for further informations.

Have a nice day! :)
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey there xooxoxoox there is a short form on our website that you can fill in and then introduce yourself on our forums. Im there pretty much all the time so can authorise your apoplication almost immediatley :)

Thanks for your interest! click

• bensonator1901bensonator1901 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As one of the officers in Blood, we eagerly await the launch of Neverwinter. Please take a moment to check out our website and apply!

Our goal is to have a solid group to kick off the start of the game. If you are looking for a helpful, mature and positive group of gamers please give us your consideration. We will be primarily focused on PVE at launch and need other to join us for questing, running instances, and creating community.

Don't start the game alone and without a solid guild backing you! We're here to help and encourage everyone to jump into this awesome MMO with others to experience the fun.
  • voorrvoorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you very much for accepting me hala!
  • lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the accept, so far this looks like a great guild!! More people should take a minute of there time just to check it out~ Promise you won't regret it ^-^
    :mad:
    sxEasVM.jpg
    edited March 2013
    wow thanks for the compliments guys hehe :D you make me blush!

edited April 2013
    Yes, please take a look at the nice work our guild master has done to the website. Even if you're not interested in joining take a look at all the information and resources we have available. Oh and yeah please join! Don't start this epic MMO as a lone wolf!
    edited April 2013
    Hi Everyone!

We have a spot that we may be able to give you in our guild if you pass some very hard and thorough tests!! These tests will include but not be limited to..

Running through the werewolf camps with a sack full Cat Food!

Running through the gnoll camps with a sack full of dog food!

And running through the Giant Camps with a sack full of englishmen!!

If you pass these and the rest of the tests and come out the other end alive then We shall deem ye worthy to join!!

edited April 2013
    That's not fair! I didn't get to take the tests!
  • uxigaduruxigadur Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is RP mandatory? Because while i am quite flexible and talkative i am not a full RP player.
    edited April 2013
    RP isn't mandatory nope, just there for anyone wishing to take a bash at it. We also don't enforce role playing unless you were to participate in an RP event!

Feel free to take a peek at the site, and have a look through it!

Were nice people, and currently getting to know everyone on Teamspeak while we do other things, and get the website and guild information ready.

On a second note, we are still eagerly accepting new applicants!
    Gizbyt Dat
    edited April 2013
    Cool. Got my interest! :)
    edited April 2013
    ok sweet matey! pop on down and fill in an app, link on the OP :)

edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard!

Always great to see another join the Order, hope you have enjoy it here!
    Gizbyt Dat
  • scarletflowersscarletflowers Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grismwold has been doing so much work to make the site as ready as possible prior to launch and next beta weekend we will be doing so much info gathering that we'll need a little help! So if you're interested in joining an active guild and helping other players, please click here to apply!

Regards,
    Scarlet Mythflower
    Guidance Counsellor
    edited April 2013
    The site is an excellent source of information for everything Neverwinter. We also just started a wikia page that will be updated by the guild members. Please take a look!
    edited April 2013
    aww thanks guys :)

edited April 2013
    I have to say this guild is really great (and i bet it is gonna be my in game home) with many cool people. :D
    I am glad i have joined.
    edited April 2013
    That's some high praise Uxi! Many thanks!
    Gizbyt Dat
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Uxi!! :D

• razorwing01razorwing01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yesterday we arranged a server photo OP in Protectors Enclave. To see the photos, please visit: Link
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild... Give us a go... We have cookies, baked by yours truly. ;)

(Yes Mali you can have some too)
    edited April 2013
    We are running the Un-official wiki! check it out here!

edited April 2013
    We now have our own UTUBE channel so go check us out at BloodlegionOrder We were the firsdt guild to produce a demo using the ingame demo recording tool snf out of game cryptic demo editor so come take a look at our intro there and our playlists r cool as well :)

• sickstarssickstars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Blood is definitely a great guild great people, and we play together. And I believe we were the first and only guild to put together a successful event for everyone on the beta server.
    edited April 2013
    BLOOD will be starting on DRAGON shard so come take a peek!!!

edited May 2013
    Blood is open for recruitment! We are currently accepting all classes. Please apply our on website! http://neverwinterblood.enjin.com/home