test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Video of my 3 year old playing beta weekend

folinatorfolinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello fellow adventurers! I thought I'd share this video of my 3 year old playing his first MMO (Neverwinter Beta) with you guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXun145OgOY
This is his first time ever using a keyboard and it blew my mind.
Post edited by folinator on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    That was epic dude!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    That is awesome! Now you have buy him a Hero Pack and he'll be the youngest Hero of Neverwinter!
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    that's the guy that KS'd my rogue!!!11 :mad:

lol cute kid
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • philbe63philbe63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Neverwinter the MMO so easy a 3 year old can play it! :)

Just watch out when my son was 2 he deleted all my save games for Final Fantasy 7 on the PC. I was both amazed and pissed off. Start training your son for a profession gaming career, they make some serious money!
  • fwank2k9fwank2k9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My 6 yr old nephew had a blast too, even figured out how to loot, and move from quest to quest, I went for a drink, came back, he was killing orcs, when I left he was in black lake, couldn't read the quests exactly but he got the game systems down.
  • waterdhavianwaterdhavian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I gotta start training my son, he is 2 now so he should be able to learn the basics :P
  • darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    Priceless!!!
  • lysico67lysico67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My daughter who is 13 has been playing MMO's since she was 8. She is die hard PvP'er in Warhammer Online and GW2.

Love knowing she is out there on her tanks causing chaos
  • benadvancedxbenadvancedx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Like a boss
  • zaynderazayndera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Great way to teach kid keyboard/mouse and reading skills! They won't even realize they are "learning"!
    "Rock is overpowered, but paper is perfect!" -- Scissors
    Swordmage.jpg
    Gayme 0n - An LGBT-ally Gayming Community
  • zombehdancezombehdance Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When I clicked it I expected him to be just kinda hitting stuff hahah, good job computer skills are a great thing to have.
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    Bright kid!........I think he already aims better than I do!?!

It's amazing how quickly they adapt to technology at such a young age.....
  • vorathianvorathian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hope the kid knows what a ball and baseball bat are too and not just a keyboard and mouse.
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not allowed to share accounts Baa Humbug.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    He's pretty good!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bluesteel8 wrote: »
    Not allowed to share accounts Baa Humbug.

It's usually OK for a Parent to share the account with their Child.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jetah wrote: »
    It's usually OK for a Parent to share the account with their Child.

Thanks for that. But it was kind of a light hearted joke.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    vorathian wrote: »
    hope the kid knows what a ball and baseball bat are too and not just a keyboard and mouse.

Ball, baseball bat? Whats that?
    :mad:
    sxEasVM.jpg
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cool got my seven year old playing with me and wife. Wish they had controller support though would be easier on his little hands.
  • folinatorfolinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Cool got my seven year old playing with me and wife. Wish they had controller support though would be easier on his little hands.

I agree. I think NW would be even more awesome with gamepad support. Its just one of those games. Nevertheless this game is amazing and will do great things.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited March 2013
    Aaah so cute.