C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\profiler (Windows 7)[/I]
!

There is no profiler folder...
Post edited by deohnoeh on

Comments

• Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cant find <account name>.profiler.pf file...
  • Options
    uggsmashuggsmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\profiler
    thats where its found if you installed it to the default directory.

<account name>.profiler.pf
    when you use the /timerRecordStart deohnoeh
    and then /timerRecordStop
    it creates a file in the profiler directory. Bascially the first command start a recording, you play the game to catch the glitch, then use the second command to stop the recording. After I did it, there was just the one file in the profiler directory, so you can't miss it.
  • Options
    badulonebadulone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have been invited for the beta being a CO lifetime subscriber, i keep receiving the account error message when trying to log in.
    Tried both user/email and password
  • Options
    grolfpgrolfp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It seems many threads regarding completely unresponsive UI, rubberbanding back to Protector's Enclave entrance, Error: Chat Offline, etc are being sent here to try and provide the profiler information above.

In my own case, these issues were caused by the Asus "Network iControl" software. I have been able to repeatedly confirm this being my own problem. With Asus being such a popular manufacturer, the chances of others being affected are pretty good, so I'm posting this here in hopes that others sent here will see this and make use of the info.

Network iControl can be disabled in the AI Suite software, or uninstalled completely.
  • Options
    masteraeschylusmasteraeschylus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    rubberbanding/lagging/unresponsive to server

I'm Australian in Queensland, no issues during my day (american night) but from about 4pm-3am game is unplayable.

If I see no posts of oceanic servers or possible ways to improve ill look at recouping my 60 dollars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same in SE Asia. Plays fine during our morning/day, but later on its horrid rubberbanding.

Latency jumping from 400-1100 sometimes. I even have a paid VPN tunnel to North America in case its my ISP being cheap about Pacific Pipe bandwidth.

Tried everything, so I think its not on my end.

/netgraph 1

^ interesting ingame stats, shows wild fluctuations. I never see any dropped packets in Perf Mon
  • Options
    trigger2391trigger2391 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I live in Melbourne Australia, and I had constant rubberbanding issues during almost the entirety of this beta weekend. With a couple of exceptions. The Lag didn't seem time specific and I even switched to lower player channels without any luck. But hopefully by next beta this will have improved. Combat was pretty hard with the lag pulling me back into high damage zones but I perservered and was rewarded during lag free sessions.

Unlike some others I count this weekend as a success and am not going to go crying like litle ***** over the lag. Lag issues plague every MMO during CB through to Launch and the first couple of months afterward, as no matter how well prepared a company with MMO experience like cryptic is. You can never guess the initial population slug, especially on a straight F2P D&D game that has been so long in the build up and marketing phase.
  • Options
    sirglenosirgleno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    In a major US west coast city here, and also getting hit with this issue constantly. It is almost unplayable, and yet I did still enjoy a chance to get into the beta.

Here is hoping this is a beta only issue due to so many people playing on the same server. Note I was getting hit both in public and in private instances areas.
    Dystopia - Impact Cleric
    Nyx - Divine Cleric
    Medusa - Brush Wizard
    Spinnerella - Combat Wizard

Don't forget to update the Wiki!
  • Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    uggsmash wrote: »
    C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\profiler
    thats where its found if you installed it to the default directory.

<account name>.profiler.pf
    when you use the /timerRecordStart deohnoeh
    and then /timerRecordStop
    it creates a file in the profiler directory. Bascially the first command start a recording, you play the game to catch the glitch, then use the second command to stop the recording. After I did it, there was just the one file in the profiler directory, so you can't miss it.

I Installed in the default folder but there is no profiler folder at all..
  • Options
    tygerkillertygerkiller Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I NEED HELP!!! i cant play Neverwinter it says account failed to login because i did sign up for beta but like i thought this game is free to play??!?! when will it be free to play forever?!?? and when can i play?? i really want to play this game IT LOOKS SICK!! pleasee REPLY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    emirates1emirates1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    : ( : (: (
  • Options
    yupp99yupp99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited March 2013
    There is no profiler on mine but I hit Cryptic Error and it is Sending Full dump.
  • Options
    burningice13burningice13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have a bug in the game...i cant see my exp\hp bar and other things like when i open character i cant see how the races look like and also the class to all character. i tryed to open a topic in the forum but it also wont let me...please help i really wanna play this beta and maybe in the game after
  • Options
    bessas82bessas82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When I try to enter the pvp, I see the loading screen and some patching in progress while loading, but after a few seconds my game crashes to desktop:( 2nd or 3rd try to enter pvp works (sometimes). The game is really nice.

Event: Race from the Peak is bugged, after loading screen it crashes! Fix please :(
  • Options
    leakile68leakile68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    ~~WE CRASHED THE SERVER~~ The wanted us to do it and we did!!!
  • Options
    wylie01wylie01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited March 2013
    A few friend and I have been in Beta 1-2 and we logged in to Weekend 3 and noticed right away the combat feels laggy. Being a Rogue really suck s now, it is not a lag friendly class. I have to hit the keys 3-4 times to activate the ability or to just move. Nothing has changed on our pc's and there is no body else on our networks. The most common item is our AMD graphics cards are in crossfire. They are 3 6990's and 7970's in crossfire, just wondering if there was tweaking that has slowed down these cards. We have all stopped playing since the lag is now so bad we get killed frequently.
  • Options
    feorhfeorh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dunno where to post so'll do it here)
    Launcher has white spaces instead some buttons (start button and progress bar)
  • Options
    chazzman2012chazzman2012 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had the same issue and I am in the Americas in Indiana. I constantly got the server not responding followed by the eminent boot from game. It really was not an issue until I had to make the long walk in a dungeon to get to the last boss 10 times, as my party waited for me. I also had the issue in and out of private instances.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    This has been archived from the original sticky to make new for the upcoming Beta Weekend 4. If your issue is still relevant, please reply again in the open sticky and also be sure to file a Support Ticket(link up top the site) or email customerservice@perfectworld.com - Thanks!

Current Thread:
    Reporting Client Responsiveness Issues
This discussion has been closed.