test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rogues technicolor zorro look

reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Art and Fiction
uh why exactly is a class that is suppose to draw the least amount of attention in the most outlandish colors it makes no sense wizards yes they want to be noticed yet they are the Opposite.
Actual Join date: Dec 2007
Post edited by reilz1981 on

Comments

• ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I suspect the default gear colors are designed to tempt players into buying the dyes from the Zen Market. Few wizards would want to wear mustard yellow for the better part of their adventuring career.

The strategy seems to be working, as my first two Zen purchases will be a couple of packs of the Neverwinter dyes. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • dddeemmdddeemm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19
    edited March 2013
    screenshot_2013-03-23-14-53-37_zps8e0fdf3f.jpg

You mirrin'?
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm a swashbuckler. My dyes will be reds, golds and whites. :)
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cheers rick now i have a target to throw my daggers at lol j/k
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    later the lv 28 helm helps, but then (as 1/2 orc), i look like an angry Lone Ranger :eek:
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    reilz1981 wrote: »
    cheers rick now i have a target to throw my daggers at lol j/k

You can certainly throw them at me. You're not going to hit me with them, but you can thrown them at me.

;)
    edited March 2013
    mogwai wrote: »
    later the lv 28 helm helps, but then (as 1/2 orc), i look like an angry Lone Ranger :eek:

Ugh, totally. The hat looks terrible. Then again, I realize that this is just an early beta, and there're got to be more clothing options as the game progresses, so we shall see.