test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wow, WTF, cant contact support at all?

mrfoxxmrfoxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried making a ticket, i keep getting an error, that i am only getting on the support page about to man redirects, on every browser i own.

I try calling the number for the last hour, and even though they are OPEN, it keeps telling me to call back at a later time after about 15seconds.

What is going on? Why is it this difficul to get in contact with the company to create a support ticket?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lancevalerienlancevalerien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is a beta test, right? Why are you expecting live support?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Sorry support is swamped right now so that is why the phone won't work.

Send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I made a ticket and then i get a reply back from them to update the ticket if i need anything else and i am not able to access the link on any browser. I get a too many redirects error.....
  • mrfoxxmrfoxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited March 2013
    This is a beta test, right? Why are you expecting live support?

perfectworld is a company that existed before neverwinter right? What kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> question was that? whats with you fanboys.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I made a ticket and then i get a reply back from them to update the ticket if i need anything else and i am not able to access the link on any browser. I get a too many redirects error.....
    Click Support up top then go to your current tickets and you can view it there. The first email is always an automated "we got your report, we'll contact you as soon as..." - the following email(s) will be from Support.

If you need help in game, press H (or Escape then Help) and then press the Request GM Help button for in-game GM help.