Install Arc

One time code

2»

Comments

• yomain5yomain5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    GUYS,

I solved the issue for myself just now.

If you get a beta key from pc gamer and at redeem key it says pale horse code go to this link and get a real beta key. After registering the new key i got a immediate email and am in.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/dungeons-and-dragons-neverwinter-closed-beta-key-giveaway/
  • bagsarmebagsarme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sent the " ticket " and still nothing waiting for 1 hr now :( hope it comes cuz' i really wanna play
  • banethraxbanethrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    received the code, but it says "One Time Code Failure"... =(
  • baddaawgbaddaawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    banethrax wrote: »
    received the code, but it says "One Time Code Failure"... =(

Yea I got that as well.
  • digomansdigomans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everybody! For the one-time code, please first ensure that the email address you're using is the same one associated with your Perfect World account. If the code still doesn't show up after a few minutes, please submit a ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com/. Thanks for your patience!

this is bull**** it says it will take 3-4 days for them to even look at my ticket! iim gonna miss the whole beta weekend because of this **** up fix this
  • arcayarcay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, I got my code but now that i entered it correctly it says "one time code failure". Anyone able to help?
  • sqbi87sqbi87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol I got the code but it's not working "One Time Code Failure". What a JOKE!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Hey everybody. There's been an update to this issue. There's a sticky in the Beta Forums with a bunch of Trouble-shooting Tips which will *hopefully* all be able to solve the issue on your end much faster than if you wait for support.

If they don't work we apologize for any inconvenience and Support will get back to you as soon as they can.

Edit -
    Codes Fail after a period of time. Try to get them resent and check the troublshooting tips if the codes don't arrive faster. :)
  • banethraxbanethrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Now I cant even try to log on, says too many attempts after when I actually stopped logging on for 15+mins.
  • xarehtxareht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So after One and a Half hours , about 2 dozen 30 min late account guard email. I'v finally hit "Too many attempts; please try again later." - You have got to be ****ting me :mad:
  • anoubissanoubiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Edit -
    Codes Fail after a period of time. Try to get them resent and check the troublshooting tips if the codes don't arrive faster. :)

so.... we get the codes and they aren't usable anymore because they arrive to late in your e-mail?
    wow..... just great
  • sqbi87sqbi87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I somehow managed to activate it and than got like 5 more mails with different codes
  • mconnellmconnell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    took bout 3hrs to get a acc guard code and it did not work.
  • hollow77hollow77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    God such bull**** here i was going to play their game all night to power lvl yet they cant get their god **** <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> **** together! Get it together ya idiots! **** game guard bull****
  • lootmulelootmule Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No code !! I want to play !!! Make sure your S@$%#\ works before you ruin my play time !!
  • windayackwindayack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same, have not received a code.
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here tried the steps so i guess it's time to make an supportticket :/