test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Roleplay is looking for writers!

ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Art and Fiction
Update coming soon.
ainisig.png
-= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!
Post edited by ainilome1 on

Comments

• Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh how I wish I had the time . . .

This looks like a very wonderful project. I am going to write an article on it to present on my web site . . . hopefully it will send some of my friends your way (from the other MMOs we play together) who are also tracking Neverwinter's progress.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Glad to hear it, the more the merrier!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This sounds awesome.
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    I support this, looking forward to what is to come.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We're still looking for one more reporter!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, yet another awesome thing I want to do but don't have the time for. Good luck future writer person!
  • Options
    keepcalmkeepcalm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Time is one thing I have a lot of, so one good halfling throwing his hat in, here.
    "The halfling way of battle is simple: You jump on their face and keep stabbing until the screaming stops."
  • Options
    pyrophoriapyrophoria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I doubt my writing would be sufficient for a project like this, but I am already a member of the site, so I think I might toss my hat on into the ring as well. Really enjoying learning the lore of DnD 4e and already working on a backstory for my Drow exile, just need the character creation for Drow to make it official.

Hopefully Neverwinter will have a few changes to make Control Wizards less awkward for RP, am I right?
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, this looks cool. English isn't my native language, but I used to write a lot about my characters. I'll check the webpage later. But you have my support!
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Wow, this looks cool. English isn't my native language, but I used to write a lot about my characters. I'll check the webpage later. But you have my support!

Some of the best writers in history wrote in other languages :)
  • Options
    kagetempestkagetempest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While I do like to write short stories now and again, I don't know enough about the FR lore other than what is provided from a few authors to contribute well. So I will just wait and see what you guys create :D.
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am just going to shamelessly bump this thread. I know there are some fabulous writers out there. This site needs your skills!

MMO-RP is shaping up to be the definitive portal for Neverwinter Roleplay. If you fancy your talent and could use a captive audience, this is the place for you.
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    keepcalmkeepcalm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just hope I didn't blow it because I blanked and didn't know what to put in the 'tell us about yourself' bit.
    Silly how nervous you can get about applying for stuff.
    "The halfling way of battle is simple: You jump on their face and keep stabbing until the screaming stops."
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    keepcalm wrote: »
    I just hope I didn't blow it because I blanked and didn't know what to put in the 'tell us about yourself' bit.
    Silly how nervous you can get about applying for stuff.

Sounds like me. I can write about anything . . . except myself. Writing about myself I have the hardest time with.
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just a happy friendly bump for this great cause.

There are some great writers out there, (I know I read your posts), so why not put your pen to paper and help the definitive RP hub for Neverwinter?

I'll send cookies, you an email cookies right? I mean with 3D printing and all that, surely this can be arranged! :)
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Just a happy friendly bump for this great cause.

There are some great writers out there, (I know I read your posts), so why not put your pen to paper and help the definitive RP hub for Neverwinter?

I'll send cookies, you an email cookies right? I mean with 3D printing and all that, surely this can be arranged! :)

You get me a 3D printer for said cookies and I'll write you whatever you want :D
  • Options
    syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm open to help write quests and stuf. Soon i'm moving to Scotland so i may be bussy now but later i'll have a lot of time to write. You can check out my threads in signature.
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library